Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

would be interesting to see pics of her previous pregnancies, that would be the best comparison
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

There is one somewhere on this board--from her first pregnancy I think--and she was bloody HUGE.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

oh my. I officially think she's full of shit now.
    Don't worry about what other people think. They don't do it very often.

yep in that one picture she looks like she's carrying twins or something.

For those who think Alaskans won't talk to journalists out of fear of retaliation by the Palins:
    Thursday, January 8, 2009

I have never mentioned this on the blog before, but I know of a rather prominent and well-funded free lance journalist who, in September, did exactly what we are proposing... flew to Wasilla on his own dime. He poked around for days... going to the hospital... trying to get people to talk to him. He tried to interview anyone from the Johnston family - no luck. He was unsuccessful in getting a single person who was willing to go on the record to say either that they knew Trig WAS Sarah's OR that they knew he was NOT.

After five days, he went home, though his final comment on the experience to me has always stuck with me. What troubled him the most was "how afraid everyone is of her."

posted by Audrey at 8:12 AM

Palin's Deceptions: Thanks... but no Thanks!

She and her family are crazily vindictive. I hope she didn't make any Mafia connections during her Presidential run.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    She and her family are crazily vindictive. I hope she didn't make any Mafia connections during her Presidential run.
    If she did, she'll end up dead. She's too dumb to keep up with those wiseguys ...

I'm beginning to think Palin may be close to losing it. Two staff members leaving suddenly. The new interview she filmed on Monday popping up. And now this, a snippet of a rant she sent to the editor of the Anchorage Daily News:
    Thursday, January 08, 2009

ADN editor responds to Sarah Palin's most recent paranoid rant.

On Dec. 31, eight days ago, I received an email from Gov. Palin asking several questions about news coverage in the Daily News. I took her inquiry seriously and by the end of the day had prepared a long email addressing each of her questions in detail.

This was her final question:

And is your paper really still pursuing the sensational lie that I am not Trig's mother? Is it true you have a reporter still bothering my state office, my very busy doctor (who's already set the record straight for you), and the school district, in pursuit of your ridiculous conspiracy?”

This was my reply:

Yes, it's true.

You may have been too busy with the campaign to notice, but the Daily News has, from the beginning, dismissed the conspiracy theories about Trig's birth as nonsense. I don't believe we have ever published in the newspaper a story, a letter, a column or anything alleging a coverup surrounding your maternity.

In fact, my integrity and the integrity of the newspaper have been repeatedly attacked in national forums for our complicity in the "coverup." I have personally received more than a 100 emails accusing me and the paper of conspiring to hide the truth (about Trig’s birth.)

(I should acknowledge, however, that many people who commented on adn.com have alleged a coverup. Many of those were deleted as soon as we saw them, but many were not.)

I want to be very clear on this: I have from the beginning and do now consider the conspiracy theories about Trig's birth to be nutty nonsense.

If that's true, why has Lisa Demer been asking questions about Trig's birth?

Because we have been amazed by the widespread and enduring quality of these rumors. I finally decided, after watching this go on unabated for months, to let a reporter try to do a story about the "conspiracy theory that would not die" and, possibly, report the facts of Trig's birth thoroughly enough to kill the nonsense once and for all.

Lisa Demer started reporting. She received very little cooperation in her efforts from the parties who, in my judgment, stood to benefit most from the story, namely you and your family. Even so, we reported the matter as thoroughly as we could. Several weeks ago, when we considered the information Lisa had gathered, we decided we didn't have enough of a story to accomplish what we had hoped. Lisa moved on to other topics and we haven't decided whether the idea is worth any further effort.

Even the birth of your grandson may not dissuade the Trig conspiracy theorists from their beliefs. It strikes me that if there is never a clear, contemporaneous public record of what transpired with Trig's birth, that may actually ensure that the conspiracy theory never dies. Time will tell.

According to the “return receipt” feature of my email, my reply was opened shortly after I sent it on New Year’s Eve. Other than that, I have received no response or acknowledgement of that email.

I think I was clear that we were not asking about Trig’s birth in an effort to validate the conspiracy. Instead we were focused on the persistence of the conspiracy allegations. In the end, we didn't think the story was worth the effort required to develop it.

I find this all very interesting indeed.

If you remember about three months back Cajun Boy in the City caused a virtually internet stampede when he claimed that a reporter up here was about to release a story about Sarah Palin and little Trig that would be very revealing. The slant of his post made it seem that it would reveal that Trig was not Sarah's. As we all know that story never emerged and Cajun Boy got flamed but good.

Now we have confirmation that there was indeed an investigation and that Lisa Demer was the mysterious reporter.

So just for the record that was definitely a time when the "anonymous blogger" was completely accurate and the ADN, which denied the story, is now revealed to have been lying. Interesting no?

So my question is "If Sarah Palin was so anxious to clear up the ridiculous questions surrounding Trig Palin's birth why did she not cooperate with the ADN"?

So for the second time today I end a post about Sarah Palin saying, "it just does not make any sense! And yet I am not surprised".

Posted by Gryphen at 9:48 PM

The Immoral Minority: ADN editor responds to Sarah Palin's most recent paranoid rant.

What is wrong with her?

She's nuts?

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

A*O

I would be easy for Sarah Palin to issue the relevant documents - an official birth certificate would be a good start - to quell most of the conspiracy theories, although there will always be a hardcore who won't believe anything she says.

But she continues to stonewall any enquiries even though she's well aware of the speculation. If I was in her situation I'd take huge pleasure in blowing the conspirators out of the water by showing the documentation but she steadfastly refuses to do so. You have to ask why.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

So this stupid bitch is seriously still thinking about running for Pres in 2012? She actually thinks she will win and not be laughed out of the race?

Ugh. I can't stand her! My MIL is convinced that she is perfect, she constantly talks about how she had it so unfair and handled everything "so gracefully" and was a "strong" woman... blah blah blah. I'm just shocked people can't see through her bullshit, but then again, there are fantard brangeloonies out there, so this shouldn't be shocking either.

I really wonder about people's intelligence if they cannot see through her?

I would be easy for Sarah Palin to issue the relevant documents - an official birth certificate would be a good start - to quell most of the conspiracy theories, although there will always be a hardcore who won't believe anything she says.

But she continues to stonewall any enquiries even though she's well aware of the speculation. If I was in her situation I'd take huge pleasure in blowing the conspirators out of the water by showing the documentation but she steadfastly refuses to do so. You have to ask why.
    That pretty much sums it up for me.

--Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information