Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

When my water broke I had to go to the hospital right away. I had no labor pains but the Dr told me to go. The reason being that when the water breaks there is risk of infections. You don't go flying across the country, you get your ass to a hospital.

I hope this woman disappears and we never hear from her again. EVER.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

When my water broke I had to go to the hospital right away. I had no labor pains but the Dr told me to go. The reason being that when the water breaks there is risk of infections. You don't go flying across the country, you get your ass to a hospital.
    Well that's the thing, isn't it. Once your water breaks all bets are off, especially when you've already had four children. I really mean it when I say that teh whole flying to Alaska from Texas after having your water break and being in labour is so bizarre that it just stops me in my tracks.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Well that's the thing, isn't it. Once your water breaks all bets are off, especially when you've already had four children. I really mean it when I say that teh whole flying to Alaska from Texas after having your water break and being in labour is so bizarre that it just stops me in my tracks.
    You forgot her still doing her speech at the convention AFTER her water broke and BEFORE she went off on that marathon journey back home to the tundra.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You're right. I've given birth twice and let me tell you there was no way in hell I could give a prepared speech after that. The most I could do was glare with great hate at the psycho mid-wife while hissing that she's damn well better get me an epidural or I would kill her. Of course, Palin is superwoman and can bring home the bacon, then fry it up in a pan, while never, ever letting Todd forget he's a man but I'm still a bit suspicious.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Forget this kid's birth certificate. Wouldn't her obituary be a more interesting read? Granted, we will probably not see that for another sixty years.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    I hope this woman disappears and we never hear from her again. EVER.
    I see we share the same hope.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    You're right. I've given birth twice and let me tell you there was no way in hell I could give a prepared speech after that. The most I could do was glare with great hate at the psycho mid-wife while hissing that she's damn well better get me an epidural or I would kill her. Of course, Palin is superwoman and can bring home the bacon, then fry it up in a pan, while never, ever letting Todd forget he's a man but I'm still a bit suspicious.
    Cause shes a womaaaaan....think she wears Enjolie?

A*O

To be fair I wasn't anywhere near being in full labour when my waters broke but as other have said once it happens there is an increased risk on infection so you should at least stay put, if not go to hospital. You don't get on a germ laden plane for 6 hours or so.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I'm gonna derail the topic for a second, just to say that when my mom's water broke, it broke just inches from my dad's head.

^^Now that's love.

--Sinclair Lewis

So how many maxi pads did she go through when she was giving her speech in public and sitting on a flight for 6 hours? Must have been some serious leaking over, what, 20 hours?!

I'm guessing she went straight for the Depends.

And seriously who, at that stage of pregnancy, would fly that far to give a speech. I know she's a fame mongering maniac but really. It ain't adding up, folks.

--Sinclair Lewis

Elite Member

Default Re

To be fair I wasn't anywhere near being in full labour when my waters broke but as other have said once it happens there is an increased risk on infection so you should at least stay put, if not go to hospital. You don't get on a germ laden plane for 6 hours or so.
    It isn't just that...Your water can break, and even if labor hasn't started, it's an indication that it can start at any moment. Why would you lock yourself up on a plane for several hours knowing that you might start labor at any moment and/or have some type of medical emergency? And with no access to pain relievers? What was she planning to do--bite the armrests?

Not to mention the potential of inconveniencing an entire planeload of people if there is some problem? (Plus who wants to hear you scream while you are in labor?)

Oh, I planned on going all natural on both my heathens. Then the pain hit and a couple of days into it I was tying a belt around my arm, tapping my veins and screaming for the drugs. I would have taken anything at all at that point. No way do you hop on a plane for 7+ hours after your water breaks and no way would a doctor say that's ok. Anyone who's given birth knows this is bullshit.

--Sinclair Lewis

Thread Information