Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Something is a off about this.. Dr., patient(Governor's family) privilege...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

After 4 children you look pregnant really quickly. Also your labor is almost always quicker with each delivery. Why would she risk giving birth to a child who may have trouble after birth on an airplane?
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

A*O

Older mothers (ie, over 35) are more likely to have a Downs child but so can much younger women, including her teenage daughter. It's less common but it happens to that smokescreen won't work. A simple DNA test can determine who Trig's (poor kid has that name to deal with on top of everything else) parents are.

If Palin is raising her grandchild as her own, and a handicapped child at that, then I give her kudos and I'm sure she'll be a great 'mother' to him. A hella lot better than a dumb 16yr old at any rate. This situation isn't that unusual and there are a lot of people out there who discover that their "sister" is actually their mother.

The real issue is her integrity. Yeah yeah I know, politicians and integrity are mutually exclusive but we can live in hope.

If this is true then I guess she'll have no choice but to stand down? Or do you think she has balls of steel? Also, if it's true then presumably McCain's people will know about it. Would they take the risk of putting her up for the VPs job with this potentially damaging speculation?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Any photos of her from previous pregnancies?

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    We'll just have to agree to disagree on that one!

I got given a gay-tarded name that people have always assumed is a pretentious bitch name because it's French and hyphenated. The name on my DL and my passport is *not* the name I ask people to call me, LOL!

Ready for it?

Marie-Victoire Joelle. Really. Even people in France sometimes cock an eyebrow at that mouthful. So....I know about the pain of being saddled with a gaytard name!
    Well I have a french name with a hyphen too and I love it

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I am named after a famous french person...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

I haven't read through this thread, but I found this photo, from late 2007 of the family:

I'm torn. The eldest daughter could be chubby (don't get me wrong, she's beautiful) or she could be in the early stages of being pregnant. Its hard to tell with the angles. And I can't find any other photos of her..

Again, plot thickens... i'm off to re-read... just wanted to throw this bone at you all.

She has a good looking family.

Let's just say the baby is her daughter's, how do we even know he was premature? The boy was over 6 lbs, that pretty big for a month early baby. That means he would have been over 10 lbs if he went full term. Totally possible she is telling the truth, but he could have been full term size for a 16 year old mother too.

Speculating here, what if they claimed he was premature so no one questioned why she didn't look pregnant? They said, "Oh she carried small, even though he was her 5th baby, AND he was a month early. That's why no one noticed she was pregnant."

?

Also as far as dates of conception. If the baby was 1 month early, then the conception date was around late August. If he was full term when he was born, then he was conceived sometime in late July.

Wish we knew when that picture was taken in 2007.
    Last edited by DeadDwarf; August 30th, 2008 at 01:05 AM.

the older daughter looks pregnant to me..
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

the dad and son look SO gay
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

she just looks like its more weight then being preg.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    This is going too far. If she were just a celebrity, I'd say fair game, but she's not.
    She's more fair game than say someone like Brooke Shields or Valerie Bertinelli or Michael Jackson.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    People usually mangle mine though; every year in school I'd dread the first roll call. "Mary...Vicker?"

This whole thing is so odd. I haven't heard of many women in their last trimester who aren't showing AT ALL, to where all of their co-workers were absolutely shocked. At the very least she should have put on some weight. If this indeed was a case where she covered for her daughter, I actually don't think its a terrible thing, but its also deceptive to lie to so many people regarding a faked pregnancy. My gut feeling is she was shamed by her daughter's pregnancy and wanted to cover it up - when in fact I think it would have showed a stronger woman to stay by her daughter's side and raise her child without the deceptive cover up. If this is true, I wonder if someone somewhere will blow the lid on it, uncover hospital records or the like. I'm curious what would happen then - what would her conservative fanbase say?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    This whole thing is so odd. I haven't heard of many women in their last trimester who aren't showing AT ALL, to where all of their co-workers were absolutely shocked. At the very least she should have put on some weight. If this indeed was a case where she covered for her daughter, I actually don't think its a terrible thing, but its also deceptive to lie to so many people regarding a faked pregnancy. My gut feeling is she was shamed by her daughter's pregnancy and wanted to cover it up - when in fact I think it would have showed a stronger woman to stay by her daughter's side and raise her child without the deceptive cover up. If this is true, I wonder if someone somewhere will blow the lid on it, uncover hospital records or the like. I'm curious what would happen then - what would her conservative fanbase say?
    If it was the Clintons they'd find a way to put them on trial, then hang them in the public square. If it does turn out that she covered up for her teenage daughter, the Republicans will dutifully ignore it.

Page 4 of 75 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Thread Information