Page 37 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    And lose their jobs. Be sued by the Palins. Medical records are usually considered confidential.

Most likely the Palin family doctor who's been referenced was Bristol's doctor and monitored her during the pregnancy. And most likely was the delivering doctor.
    Like the people who leaked Christina Applegate's mastectomy details? Forget about it. You can't keep a lid on something like this....

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

That's because her daughter had a home birth y'all! J/K. I don't know... she stole the baby from Russia.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    But that's the point. If she wasn't pregnant then she didn't give birth so therefore there IS no ob/gyn, nurse, anaesthetist, orderly, etc etc. to sell their story to anyone.
    Yes, there is -- Bristol's ob/gyn., anaesthesiologist, orderlies, etc. Under this comspiracy theory, I believe, Bristol was the one who gave birth, not Sarah. All those people who knew it was Bristol and not Sarah.

And it wouldn't be a breach of HIPPA rules to say, "Yes, I saw Sarah Palin on [Trig's birth date], and she wasn't the one delivering."

Elite Member

I can see Bristol being induced around 36-37 weeks and saying she's 42 I don't think she's as far along as they say.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Like the people who leaked Christina Applegate's mastectomy details? Forget about it. You can't keep a lid on something like this....
    Didn't she "give birth" in that tiny little fly dropping spec of a town
    Wassilla, the one that she used to be mayor of? Who knows what
    influence she still has there to pull off a cover up?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Why would they cover Bristol's so called first pregnancy up? They didn't have a problem with announcing the most recent accident.

still with this bullshit???

you can't keep a secret between three fucking people in this world.

If that kid had been the one that had the baby someone would have sold the story to msnbc or the like.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^ Bristol was out of school for 4-5 months before Trig's birth with "mono." I can buy into the homebirth theory and Sarah is narcissistic enough to think she can get away with the lie and vicious enough to scare the crap out of anyone in the know.

First, b/c of Sarah's narcissism there is no way she would not have announced her pregnancy at about the same time she closed her legs - she would think there was an advantage to it - she also would have announced Trig's disabilities for the same reason.

Second, she was back at work 3 days later. Yes it was her 5th child, but he was premature and the circumstances of his birth are, to say the least, unusual.

Finally, there is not a woman alive or a doctor who would condone her actions that day. It is fundamentally absurd to think that a woman would get on a plane after her water breaking (with her "5th" child) and fly from Texas to Alaska. It is a leap of common sense that is not possible to make.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Why would they cover Bristol's so called first pregnancy up? They didn't have a problem with announcing the most recent accident.
    How would they cover it up this time she was running for VP of the United States her daughter was being photographed all the time as was she. I'm surprised the press didn't get pics of her son in the military, they seem to get all kinds of pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    Didn't she "give birth" in that tiny little fly dropping spec of a town
    Wassilla, the one that she used to be mayor of? Who knows what
    influence she still has there to pull off a cover up?
    That's another reason why the theory doesn't fly. She has a lot of enemies there (look at the rumors of the affair with Todd's business partner). Look at the people who said she wrongly fired the police chief and pressured the librarian.

There are people there who would LOVE to drop the dime on Sarah on something like this. But they have NOTHING. NADA. Just speculation on timelines.

^^ Can't argue with that. People have come forward to dish every type of trash story they knew on this woman. Regardless of her viciousness and ability to scare people. So someone would have on this, as it's a juicier story than all the others.

It's about as true as Obama being a secret muslim operative.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

That's another reason why the theory doesn't fly. She has a lot of enemies there (look at the rumors of the affair with Todd's business partner). Look at the people who said she wrongly fired the police chief and pressured the librarian.

There are people there who would LOVE to drop the dime on Sarah on something like this. But they have NOTHING. NADA. Just speculation on timelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ Can't argue with that. People have come forward to dish every type of trash story they knew on this woman. Regardless of her viciousness and ability to scare people. So someone would have on this, as it's a juicier story than all the others.

It's about as true as Obama being a secret muslim operative.
    If she has "so many enemies" there, then why did she travel all the way
    past a much bigger and better equipped hospital to deliver her special
    needs child? Okay, so if she really did give birth to the poor kid herself,
    then at the very, very least she's the most irresponsible mother in
    recent times to travel such an insane distance while in labor - as many
    obgyns have commented.
    Last edited by HWBL; December 5th, 2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: typo
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

You're forgetting this is small town Alaska. Anyone would squealed would be found out. It's been said that many people refused to talk to the press about the Palins because they fear retribution and that's just on easy subjects like her record as mayor. Add in violating medical privacy laws and lawsuits and it's not so hard to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    The first one was a coverup. They probably covered it up because 1) they're not that smart and 2) feared it could be politically damaging. I don't think they planned on Bristol getting pregnant again. They only stated that Bristol was pregnant after the VP nomination to kill the rumors that Trig is Bristol's baby. They could have just had the delivering doctor make a statement saying who was present at the birth or release the birth certificate. They chose not to.

Well, let's see, there were rumors that Bristol was pregnant before Sarah Palin announced publicly that she was pregnant. Before publicly announcing, Palin told a local KTUU reporter that the rumors of Bristol being pregnant were false because she was pregnant. After Palin publicly announced, a Anchorage Daily News reporter was quoted as saying, "Is she hiding the baby in her pocket?" This was in March.

FIRST LIE: This story began after Palin's nomination.

Reality:
    1. Sarah Palin's own spokesperson confirmed to the Anchorage Daily News that she discussed the rumor that Bristol was pregnant with him PRIOR to her own pregnancy announcement on March 5th.

2. A post to the Internet "rumor" site, reddit, reported the possibility that Bristol WAS pregnant and Sarah was NOT in early April, two weeks before Trig was born.

3. The Anchorage Daily News, on August 31st, confirmed that they had asked the governor's office about these specific rumors "numerous times" prior to August 31st.

4. I have in my possession emails from a Anchorage Daily News reporter who was working on the story in "mid-summer." As I have pointed out in a previous post, this timing is odd, very odd. It's far too late to be something that the paper looked into "casually" around the time of the birth, and way before her nomination. The only conclusion that can be drawn is that as of midsummer, the ADN clearly felt that there might be something to the rumors.
    Palin's Deceptions: Spin Spin We Almost Become Dizzy
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    ^^ Bristol was out of school for 4-5 months before Trig's birth with "mono." I can buy into the homebirth theory and Sarah is narcissistic enough to think she can get away with the lie and vicious enough to scare the crap out of anyone in the know.
    The "mono" rationale for Bristol being out of school has actually been debunked by the lady running the Palin's Deceptions website. She's confirmed with a mother who's kid went to school with Bristol that Bristol "finished early" due to "distance courses."

Bristol was NOT AWOL for "five months" or "eight months" or "all of her mother's pregnancy." The assistant principal of Wasilla High has stated that she attended until mid-year. (I am taking this to be Christmas break, which is the end of the first semester at this high school.) She was seen in the Palin home by a reporter for Alaska magazine in December. (Note: the date of this article is listed as "February 2008" but that's the issue of the magazine in which the story was released. The article was written in December.) She was also seen at a Heart Association lunch on Feb 15th. We have a reliable report that she attended West High in Anchorage, living with her Aunt Heather Bruce in January and at least part of February. She was in a car accident in mid February in Wasilla.

What is true is that I can find no record of her whereabouts at all from late February until the prom photo taken on April 25th with Mercede Johnson.
    Palin's Deceptions: For the Sake of Accuracy...
    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Finally, there is not a woman alive or a doctor who would condone her actions that day. It is fundamentally absurd to think that a woman would get on a plane after her water breaking (with her "5th" child) and fly from Texas to Alaska. It is a leap of common sense that is not possible to make.
    I totally agree with you. As Andrew Sullivan (the only national journalist who seems to be following this story) posted today:
    Actually, the Dish went out and interviewed eight of the leading obstetricians in the country and laid out all the facts of the case and asked the experts for their take. While none would say that this pregnancy could not have happened, and none would comment on a case they hadn't examined personally, all of them said it was one of the strangest and unlikeliest series of events they had ever heard of and found Palin's decision to forgo medical help for more than a day after her water broke and risk the life of her unborn child on a long airplane trip to be reckless beyond measure.
    "The Dish" is the name of his blog.

Fluffy,

I don't see anything in your latest post that constitutes the slightest bit of proof that someone other than Palin actually had this child. Where is the smoking gun? Where are the people who are willing to go on the record?

Where, at the very least, is the "unnamed source" (so popular in journalism) who is willing to state that they were there or somewhere around when Trig was supposedly born to Bristol?

I don't see anything. It's basically just a series of conjectures based on timelines that people don't like and flights that obstetricians wouldn't recommend.

A*O

Assuming Bristol is Trig's mother then her first pregnancy, erm "mono" happened before anyone outside Alaska had ever heard of Sarah Palin. Like many grandmas in this situation she decided to save her daughter's "reputation" by claiming Trig was her own child. The only reason this deception became a potential problem was when Sarah Palin was plucked from total obscurity and into the world spotlight when her private and family life suddenly came under the media microscope. She claimed to be Trig's mother BEFORE she was selected for the VP ticket and once the lie was out there it had to be preserved at all costs.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information