Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

true. strange to see this story popping up again, then I realized the kid is about due. Wonder where Levi is?

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

I'm hoping they keep on this case. I feel sorry for Palin's family, especially Bristol. If it indeed her second pregnancy then I don't feel sorry for her or Levi. If you have had one child as a teen wouldn't you want birth control so you don't have another. This will, I believe, eventually all come out.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    She's bending her knees in that pic so it's hard to tell. Not all pregnant woman become immobile blimps, even in the later stages, but I don't think she was preggo in the first place.

My first baby weighed 6lb5oz and my second 8lb exactly. Both were full term and 'normal'. Birthweight is so subjective though you can't really draw conclusions. I'm more interested in the photographs, the lack of medical proof and her flight from Texas to Alaska while allegedly in the early stages of labour.

Sarah is the babygranny.
    OMG, me too!

My son was born 10 days before the projected due date, weighed 7 lbs 6 oz, I had a huge belly and felt like a foundered horse but I did a ton of walking even in the last week of my pregnancy... just thinking about it has me feeling all bloaty and tired.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    If she gave birth in hospital, even in Moosejaw, Alaska, then I'm sure by now someone would have come forward to confirm it even if it was a lowly ward orderly or food server or, shock, another patient. As it is there's been total silence which is admission by omission IMO.
    That's what they said about Suri.....

With the baby being her fifth child, I would think at 5 months she would have been showing alot even with loose clothes. With my second I popped at 2 months and couldn't see my feet after 4. Of course I did have moose babies 8'14oz the first and 9'10oz the second.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

So, in a typical scenario where a woman gives birth, you have an ob/gyn who has seen the woman through her pregnancy. You have an obstetrician who helps deliver the baby. You have attending nurses. You have an anesthesiologist. You have orderlies and people at the nursing station. All of whom would make at least $100K by giving up evidence that Palin lied. I just don't see how that kind of charade could be maintained.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    With the baby being her fifth child, I would think at 5 months she would have been showing alot even with loose clothes. With my second I popped at 2 months and couldn't see my feet after 4. Of course I did have moose babies 8'14oz the first and 9'10oz the second.
    First of all Wes, you are the woman for 9'10oz. Mine was 5 14 and I had 18 stitches! please tell me you didnt have natural childbirth!

As far as Caribou Barbie, yes, you 'pop' faster with each kid. by #5, I'd think you'd start showing roughtly the same time as you peed on the test. Not only that, they come out much faster with each kid. So let me get this straight.....her water breaks and instead of going to the local hospital in Texas she goes to the airport and gets on an airplane for a few hours to Alaska and then drives a while? On what planet would the airline attendant let a fully gestational woman in labor on a plane? It's not like those pesky little contractions might not be noticed by the people around you. Those airlines train people to screen for women about to pop, people who are obviously in pain/sick, obviously intoxicated people, etc so as to avoid liability/wrongful death suits. This story is stinkier then gorganzola. The only thing that gives me pause is the infintessimal odds of a teenager having a Trisomy 21/Downs baby. I doubt they even screen for that in teen mothers, assuming she had any prenatal care.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    So, in a typical scenario where a woman gives birth, you have an ob/gyn who has seen the woman through her pregnancy. You have an obstetrician who helps deliver the baby. You have attending nurses. You have an anesthesiologist. You have orderlies and people at the nursing station. All of whom would make at least $100K by giving up evidence that Palin lied. I just don't see how that kind of charade could be maintained.
    But that's the point. If she wasn't pregnant then she didn't give birth so therefore there IS no ob/gyn, nurse, anaesthetist, orderly, etc etc. to sell their story to anyone.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    First of all Wes, you are the woman for 9'10oz. Mine was 5 14 and I had 18 stitches! please tell me you didnt have natural childbirth!

As far as Caribou Barbie, yes, you 'pop' faster with each kid. by #5, I'd think you'd start showing roughtly the same time as you peed on the test. Not only that, they come out much faster with each kid. So let me get this straight.....her water breaks and instead of going to the local hospital in Texas she goes to the airport and gets on an airplane for a few hours to Alaska and then drives a while? On what planet would the airline attendant let a fully gestational woman in labor on a plane? It's not like those pesky little contractions might not be noticed by the people around you. Those airlines train people to screen for women about to pop, people who are obviously in pain/sick, obviously intoxicated people, etc so as to avoid liability/wrongful death suits. This story is stinkier then gorganzola. The only thing that gives me pause is the infintessimal odds of a teenager having a Trisomy 21/Downs baby. I doubt they even screen for that in teen mothers, assuming she had any prenatal care.
    I do think that one of the flight attendants was questioned and said that they didn't notice that she was in any distress nor that she was even pregnant, but that if they'd known the facts (as released by Palin's people) they never would have let her on the plane.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    I do think that one of the flight attendants was questioned and said that they didn't notice that she was in any distress nor that she was even pregnant, but that if they'd known the facts (as released by Palin's people) they never would have let her on the plane.
    Suprisingly, Alaska Airlines has no specific policy regarding pregnant women flying. They leave that decision up to women and their doctors.

What was she wearing, a burkha? Without getting too explicit, when women have premature rupture of membranes (PROM) they often leak enough to require hospital grade bed pads to be changed under them hourly, or even more often. And she sat on airplane seats for eight HOURS? YUCK. She was an experienced mother of four who had given birth four times before. She had to know… repeat HAD TO KNOW... that if she was having even mild contractions and leaking fluid that it was at least a possibility that she would deliver on the airplane. It simply defies ALL credibility that she would have gotten on the plane under those circumstances. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    And lose their jobs. Be sued by the Palins. Medical records are usually considered confidential.

Most likely the Palin family doctor who's been referenced was Bristol's doctor and monitored her during the pregnancy. And most likely was the delivering doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wombat View Post
    Most likely the Palin family doctor who's been referenced was Bristol's doctor and monitored her during the pregnancy. And most likely was the delivering doctor.
    Reminds me, the lady who has the Palin's Deception website commented on the medical statement for Sarah Palin released the day before the election. (You can view the "medical statement" here (pdf).)Cathy Baldwin-Johnson is assumed to be the doctor who was at the birth of Trig Palin, but interestingly has never stated publicly that she was:
    We're supposed to "assume" that the information about the 2008 delivery is something that Balwin-Johnson knows about first-hand because it's "recent," but this is never explicitly stated. My guess is that this is exactly what the framers of the statement hope readers will assume. We've been told by Sarah Palin that Cathy Baldwin Johnson was at Trig's birth, but it's never been confirmed by anyone, in particular Cathy Baldwin Johnson. This statement also says that Trig was eligible to be born at his community hospital, but does not say he actually was. These ommisions are strking.
    In many cases, we cannot make absolute statements without medical records. But we don't have those records because they've never been released. Neither has a birth certificate. Nor has a simple, three sentence statement from Dr. Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, to wit: "Trig Palin was born on April 18th, 2008 at Mat-Su Hospital in Palmer, Alaska. Sarah Palin is his biological mother. I was personally present at his birth."

A*O

Like I say, the doctor can't come forward to confirm this information because there was no birth so of course she wasn't there!

It wouldn't surprise me if poor Bristol gave birth to Trig at home with maybe a midwife present who's been handsomely paid off to keep quiet.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

^Although a Radar Online article says they were seen at the hospital around the time of Trig's birth:
    "We never saw Sarah before the delivery," said Davison. "I did see her a couple of days after and she didn't look like someone who'd just had a baby."
    Haylee's mother believes that the Post's error is all just a simple case of mistaken identity.
    "I was the one pacing around trying to induce labor," said Krueger. "We saw Todd in the hall, not Sarah."

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post

Unfortunately Scooter I still bear the scars of about 48 stitches, up and down and all around since they were both natural deliveries with many drugs in the IV. To add insult to injury the OB-GYN stated that if they realized his head was so big they would have given me a C-section. If I had any energy left I would have bitch slapped and stomped him. I did scream Dr Mengele several times though! TMI, I know - everytime I have to stop to use the restroom when we are on the road, I remind my children it's their fault. HaHa.

I know they often use pseudo names for hospitalization ID purposes when someone famous delivers here but that's for mom, dad, and baby's safety. However, the birth records are filed with the real names of the parents on the kid's birth certificate and hospital records as stated by law. If she's so up and up why would there be no record of her stay and delivery AFTER the fact?
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Thread Information