Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

For those who've been pregnant, I've got a question: is it easy to bend down like this at 30 weeks? This photo is from the Iditarod on March 30, 2008.

I found this at Sarah Palin's Lies. Just came across the site today. They have a lot of evidence there.

Down's Syndrome babies are born with low birth weight. 10-20% below normal.

Premature babies have lower than average birth weight.

"most births (about 80%) concentrated between 2,750 and 4,250 grams (between 6 pounds and 9 pounds, 4 ounces)." source

Trig is born with BOTH Down's Syndrome and, allegedly, one month prematurely yet weighs six pounds, two ounces according to the newspaper that reported it.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    For those who've been pregnant, I've got a question: is it easy to bend down like this at 30 weeks? This photo is from the Iditarod on March 30, 2008.

I found this at Sarah Palin's Lies. Just came across the site today. They have a lot of evidence there.
    It would have been for me and I was a lot younger than Palin. I was much bigger than Palin is, no mistaking I was pregnant.
    As far as the birth weight my son was born a month premature and he weighed 6-5. My daughter was full term and weighed 6-2. I hadn't seen this thread, so this is what I've been reading glimpses of the last few months.

A*O

She's bending her knees in that pic so it's hard to tell. Not all pregnant woman become immobile blimps, even in the later stages, but I don't think she was preggo in the first place.

My first baby weighed 6lb5oz and my second 8lb exactly. Both were full term and 'normal'. Birthweight is so subjective though you can't really draw conclusions. I'm more interested in the photographs, the lack of medical proof and her flight from Texas to Alaska while allegedly in the early stages of labour.

Sarah is the babygranny.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

I was much younger and in tip top physical condition when preggers. Bending at that angle would have been possible at 32 weeks, but very uncomfortable and awkward. It would have been more of a squatting and turning pose than a squatting and leaning the belly to the knees, as she is doing in that picture.

Another thing I have wondered about is that most women's abdomens stretch and "pop" earlier with each subsequent pregnancy. By 32 weeks, she should have been quite visible.

Granny.

I don't know what's worse.. the fact that she covered up for her daughter or the fact that she toted the poor little kid around like some designer handbag, oohing and ahhing over him to suit her political agenda.

I think my knee would have been in my belly at that point in my first pregnancy. lol

Elite Member

Default Re

I don't have much of an opinion one way or the other, but I *am* curious to see if anti-Palins in the GOP (maybe Mitt's people) will dig into this before the next election. Also the stuff about whether the oldest son (the soldier) joined the military because he had legal trouble.

As a mom, I have to say I think kids should be pretty much off-limits and I would probably find it acceptable to try to protect one's child (as long as it didn't harm anyone else or as long as the child hadn't done anything truly heinous.

Just wondering if Mitt's folks will do the dirt-digging before the next presidential election cycle.

Elite Member

Looking at these pictures, I just have to say that Sarah Palin has the worst taste in clothes. Her outfits (pre-GOP spending spree) were out of the 80's or something.

^^I know, no wonder she needed a new wardrobe. She needed all the help she could get.

Has anyone heard any more about this wedding that's meant to be happening, or has that been shelved now? And any speculation out there who the father of Trig is? Is it Levi? And WTF is up with these names?

^I haven't seen/heard anything yet. Although, Levi said that the new baby is due Dec 18th. It's Dec 3rd now. I can't wait to see when that baby is born. I think this is going to come back and bite Sarah Palin in the ass. She just thinks she can get away with anything...

Bristo Palin Pregnancy Photos - Current Pregnancy

On September 1, 2008 the McCain campaign announced the Bristol Palin was currently "five months" pregnant. They did this in a direct attempt to sidetrack rumors that Trig was Bristol's child and that Sarah was his grandmother. At the time the McCain campaign stated that she was "about five months" pregnant. Here is the official Palin family statement.

We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us. Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support.

Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media to respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates.
    The announcement immediately was greeted by a range of response, from complete acceptance of the word of the campaign, to total skepticism, based in large part on the very convenient timing - a "five months" pregnancy was required to preclude Bristol's having given birth to Trig, and a five months pregnancy was what they got.

Then, in mid October, Levi Johnson, the young man who had been identified as the unborn child's father announced that Bristol Palin's due date was December 18th. This gave a very concrete timetable for the alleged pregnancy.

Given a due date of December 18th, here's a chart that shows weeks of pregnancy.

Here's the photographic evidence that exists from Bristol Palin's current reported pregnancy.

July 10, 2008 - (approx.) At the Philadelphia Zoo. Seventeen weeks

July 17, 2008 - At the Governor's Picnic in Wasilla Eighteen Weeks

Here's a picture of Bristol and (probably) Trig from the same event.

Augsut 22, 2008 - approx. Alaska State Fair Twenty three weeks

September 1, 2008 - Twenty four weeks (5 1/2 months)

September 3, 2008

September 4, 2008 - Twenty five weeks

October 18, 2008 - Thirty one weeks

November 4, 2008 - Thirty three weeks

Palin Pregnancy Photos

Mark my words: Baby #2 won't show up 'til January, and Palin will say, "It just didn't want to come out!"

If she gave birth in hospital, even in Moosejaw, Alaska,
    It took me a few looks at this sentence and thinking why the hell would she give birth in Moosejaw*? Than I saw the Alaska part

A*O, there's a Moosejaw, Saskatchewan...hey CFB Moosejaw can use her as a human thermometer for the Snowbirds.

I find it suspect that her breasts come out farther than her belly when she is 33 weeks pregnant, then 2.5 weeks later her belly is sticking out more than 6 inches from her breasts.

BULLSHIT. Especially since it suppose to be her 5th kid.

I know everyone is different, but come on! I have a long torso and never had a big belly, and even my belly came out past my breasts by 25 weeks. That was my first baby too and I had strong stomach muscles and had a super flat stomach when I got pregnant. Oh and I had huge DD pregnancy titties that stuck out, so you know my stomach had a lot of competition.

I would believe that her breasts were bigger than her belly if she was 200+ lbs, but she is fairly petite!

If Bristol doesn't have a kid this month Palin will just say 'Bristol was never pregnant. That was a lie the gotcha media made up.'

Thread Information