Page 27 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    ...and now you have sent us both to Hell. I can only hope it will be frozen over.
    If Palin ever becomes president and gets her hand near the red button I think Hell will be an improvement.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    One thing I NEVER bought re: this story, was that Palin had amnio done. The articles said genetic testing 'confirmed' the baby had Downs, and both tests, the amnio and the chorionic villus sampling, can cause spontaneous abortion. I do not buy that she would take that chance, not someone with the extremist views on abortion that she has, sorry. And then there is the whole issue with the 8 hour flight, and going back to be delivered by that doctor that she's appointed to this and that board and nominated for this and that award. Plus the hospital apparently isn't willing to lie for her re: the babies born that day...whatever the truth is, it ain't coming out of Sarah Palin's mouth. I don't know, really, what the precise nature of the truth is in this instance, but whatever it is, it didn't happen the way they are saying it did.
    Uh, yeah, I totally agree. Many fundie moms I've known during my accident years in Fundie land would advise each other NOT to have either amnio or the vilius sampling done because of the risk of miscarriage and the fact that as good card carrying fundies they were going to be having the baby regardless. Testing is very frowned upon in those type of churches because it is thought to be unnecessary. I don't buy that she ever had the testing done.

The labor timeline is too unbelievable too. The more babies you have the quicker they come.Had she really been in labor she should have left that speech and gone directly to the hospital and given birth four or five hours or less later. Either she has loins of steel or she's lying. Imagine that.

Going back to work three days later is extremely suspect. I don't know of a doctor in this world that would have signed off on that. Usually they're lecturing you not to do too much the first few weeks so that you don't hemorrhage and she's up running her state. Fishier than Paris Hilton's used panties.

Elite Member

I have been thinking about this breaking water then getting on a plane thing. In the Newsweek article on Palin, she said she did that because she wasn't in labor yet, that she "knows what labor feels like" because she had 4 kids already. Well, even if she wasn't having contractions yet when she boarded that plane for the 8-hour flight, a lot can happen in 8 hours. She could've gone into labor and progressed very quickly, especially since it was her 5th child. We've all heard stories about how the contractions started and an hour later baby was here. It was very, very irresponsible to do what she did, and deceptive to the flight crew. They would've never let her on that plane had they known she was pregnant and leaking.

The whole story is ridiculous any way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by ymeman View Post
    I know a 28 year old that had a downs baby at 22. One fun fact is that he is still in diapers at six and likes to dig in and smear the contents all over the furniture. I can't imagine that in the White House, yet another reason to vote Obama.

One thing I NEVER bought re: this story, was that Palin had amnio done. The articles said genetic testing 'confirmed' the baby had Downs, and both tests, the amnio and the chorionic villus sampling, can cause spontaneous abortion. I do not buy that she would take that chance, not someone with the extremist views on abortion that she has, sorry. And then there is the whole issue with the 8 hour flight, and going back to be delivered by that doctor that she's appointed to this and that board and nominated for this and that award. Plus the hospital apparently isn't willing to lie for her re: the babies born that day...whatever the truth is, it ain't coming out of Sarah Palin's mouth. I don't know, really, what the precise nature of the truth is in this instance, but whatever it is, it didn't happen the way they are saying it did.
    There could be a million reasons not to elect this woman, that isn't one of them. Jesus, I can't even believe someone would say something like that in this day and age. Perhaps, they should offer to have the baby put in some institution. Maybe that'll get her a couple of votes.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

^^yeah mel, that made me kind of sick to my stomach as well. leave the learning disabled baby out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    According to what I read on an Alaskan Board-I think it was the Ancorage newspaper one-the list of babies is by parental permission only. They most likely would want it "unlisted".
    But then they make a giant public announcement to the press afterwards?
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The same way he mysteriously kept her squishmitten squishy after she leaked fluid from Texas to the Yukon.
    Don't forget she dribbled her way through Washington, too... .. .. .

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    Don't forget she dribbled her way through Washington, too... .. .. .
    Oh, yeah, the stop over in Seattle. It was a fly-by dribbling.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    But then they make a giant public announcement to the press afterwards?
    To be fair (and I am trying) it would be published in that small town paper-leaving open the possiblity of hoards of visitors or -worse-one of those deranged kidnapping newborn women. Afterward,when the baby is safly out of that small clinic-no prob. Safer option for any Governor.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

A*O

Once your waters break (a) your labour usually speeds up and (b) you risk infection so even if you don't rush to hospital you should stay put in your home (hotel room in Palin's case) instead of jumping on a germ-ridden plane for an 8 hour trip. Even if it's true it's spectacularly poor judgment for someone who will be a heartbeat away from the most powerful job in the world.

I'm not so suspicious about her going back to work 3 days after giving birth. There's work and there's work and if she was sitting at a desk, or even sitting up in bed on the phone (still "work" IMO) I can see how that would be possible for a couple of hours a day. I went home less than 24 hours after I gave birth and although I took things easy I was still able to get up, walk around, do the laundry, go shopping, drive short distances and basically get on with life. I know I was lucky and didn't have c-sections to deal with but it is possible if you are otherwise fit and healthy which Palin clearly is.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

I couldn't resist this one...

Nurtz, it will not allow me to embed.

Its at Liquid Generation - Palin Goes Hunting

Re: Palin running those tests on "her fetus"... this is purely my opinion, but she seemed surprised about it. I doubt the baby got tested-- whether it was in her body or *cough* Bristols *cough*. She threw together a flimsy story that only held together because the only people she had to answer to were her fellow mooseburger enthusiasts, and they were even too busy shooting moose from 'copters to notice anything fishy. IMO, this is how it went..

She's in TX.. her daughters at home "with mono".. she get's a call that Bristol's gone into labor.. she takes her sweet ass time getting her moose-eating butt home.. meanwhile her daughter is trying to keep a baby from coming out... who the hell knows if it was even already born before mama Palin got there... She foregoes a more advanced hospital for a smaller one.. one in which a personal friend of hers works.. you know, the one that she gave some fancy shmancy title to.. she owes a favor, why the hell not?... and out pops a kid that no one knew had down syndrome... sympathy points.

It sounds harsh, but if it's true.. well.. there you go.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    And why would she even think of wearing heels, if she had a bump like that?
    Many pregnant women still wear heels. Geesh

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Many pregnant women still wear heels. Geesh
    Yep..at 8 months pregnant my cousin was in 5 inch heels.
    Insane..but true.

A*O

No, if you wear heels when you are pregnant instead of Birkenstocks your baby will DIE. Everyone knows this.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Thread Information