Page 26 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Biden plagarized a speech/speeches, and lied about law school 20 years ago, and it cost him his presidential run. Palin is under ethics investigation in 2008 while running for VP.

True.. but aren't ethics, ethics no matter the timeline? If we're going to say that past behavior is an indicator of future behavior then what does that say about the character of Joe Biden. Just playing Devil's advocate.

I just can't slam one candidate because they are Republican and ignore my candidate just because they're my candidate and I'm willing to look past it.

Like my above post says.. they all stretch the truth and engage in ethically challenged behavior.. I just have to fight for the one that I think can make a difference!

This thead is way too fucking long, so I apologize if this has been posted, but I found a link to the hospital records on the date that Trig was supposedly delivered on and there is no mention of the little guy.

Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.

This whole thing is fucked up; it's speculation, but she can't avoid the questions forever.. if it's true, it WILL come out eventually, especially if she's in national office. It's one thing to lie, it's a whole 'nother story to FAKE something like a pregnancy just to cover up for your stupid daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    True.. but aren't ethics, ethics no matter the timeline? If we're going to say that past behavior is an indicator of future behavior then what does that say about the character of Joe Biden. Just playing Devil's advocate.

I just can't slam one candidate because they are Republican and ignore my candidate just because they're my candidate and I'm willing to look past it.

Like my above post says.. they all stretch the truth and engage in ethically challenged behavior.. I just have to fight for the one that I think can make a difference!
    Yeah, ethics are ethics. But lying about a speech or law school is one thing, abusing your power to have a state official fired because he wouldn't fire your brother-in-law, and covering it up, is another.

Biden paid for his lies by having to drop his election bid, Palin is under ethics investigation, so maybe it's time she paid for her lies.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    This thead is way too fucking long, so I apologize if this has been posted, but I found a link to the hospital records on the date that Trig was supposedly delivered on and there is no mention of the little guy.

This whole thing is fucked up; it's speculation, but she can't avoid the questions forever.. if it's true, it WILL come out eventually, especially if she's in national office. It's one thing to lie, it's a whole 'nother story to FAKE something like a pregnancy just to cover up for your stupid daughter.
    Damn, this almost makes me want to fly up to Alaska and start asking questions a the local hangout.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by scooter View Post
    You know the whole get on the plane in labor thing is as fishy as week old salmon. BUT......The odds of a teenagemother having a Down's/Trisomy 21 child is vitually zero. This is a genetic abberation seen in mothers 35+. The reason that OBs dont do amniocentesis under 35 is that the incidence of miscarriage caused by the amnio is greater than the odds of having a Down's child (1 in 400 at age 35).
    Nothing could be further from the truth. Though it is less likely than with an older mother, the number is certainly not insignificant. Here you go: Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21) - Lucile Packard Children's Hospital

(scroll down for age stats)

As you'll see if you're interested enough in the subject to read more, those born with Down's are subject to a host of medical conditions and have an overall lifespan much shorter than non-Down's.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

When my daughter was pregnant she was on a message board with other moms due the same time. There were at least 2 young moms who had down's babies. It was sad. They both gave birth to them though, most moms will.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Elite Member

Listin, I think Palin is too twisted for color tv. It wouldn't surprise me what she came up with.

The Down's baby does make it easier to believe that the baby could be Palin's, since stats are more in her factor.

If it was really her daughter's (and thus there was a coverup), hearing stuff to the effect that they "celebrate" having a special needs' child takes comments like that to a whole other dimension. Celebrate, indeed.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by nana55 View Post
    When my daughter was pregnant she was on a message board with other moms due the same time. There were at least 2 young moms who had down's babies. It was sad. They both gave birth to them though, most moms will.

I know a 28 year old that had a downs baby at 22. One fun fact is that he is still in diapers at six and likes to dig in and smear the contents all over the furniture. I can't imagine that in the White House, yet another reason to vote Obama.

One thing I NEVER bought re: this story, was that Palin had amnio done. The articles said genetic testing 'confirmed' the baby had Downs, and both tests, the amnio and the chorionic villus sampling, can cause spontaneous abortion. I do not buy that she would take that chance, not someone with the extremist views on abortion that she has, sorry. And then there is the whole issue with the 8 hour flight, and going back to be delivered by that doctor that she's appointed to this and that board and nominated for this and that award. Plus the hospital apparently isn't willing to lie for her re: the babies born that day...whatever the truth is, it ain't coming out of Sarah Palin's mouth. I don't know, really, what the precise nature of the truth is in this instance, but whatever it is, it didn't happen the way they are saying it did.

A*O

Just playing Devils' advocate here but it's quite possible for a rabidly pro-life woman to have pre-natal tests on her unborn baby; not because she'd be willing to have an abortion if there was a problem but in order to prepare herself for the fact that her child was handicapped.

I know a young mother, 20something, who didn't have any tests "because it's not necessary at your age" and had a Downs baby. Both she and her husband were totally unprepared and the shock at the diagnosis when the baby was born almost tore the marriage apart and the mother went into a severe and prolonged post natal depression from which she's never fully recovered. She says she wouldn't have had an abortion if she'd been told her baby had Downs during the tests (easy to say after the event I know) but if that's true at least she'd have had time to prepare herself for the challenges that lay ahead.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post

According to what I read on an Alaskan Board-I think it was the Ancorage newspaper one-the list of babies is by parental permission only. They most likely would want it "unlisted".
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

I'm still trying to figure out how Palin allegedly gave birth and was back at work three days later, but her daughter who allegedly had mono was out of school for four or five months.

I'm still trying to figure out how Palin allegedly gave birth and was back at work three days later, but her daughter who allegedly had mono was out of school for four or five months.
    The Lord works in mysterious ways....
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    The Lord works in mysterious ways....
    The same way he mysteriously kept her squishmitten squishy after she leaked fluid from Texas to the Yukon.

The same way he mysteriously kept her squishmitten squishy after she leaked fluid from Texas to the Yukon.
    ...and now you have sent us both to Hell. I can only hope it will be frozen over.

Thread Information