Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

The Vanity Fair timeline is hysterical.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Here's a thought... what if this is an Edwards situation and the mother of Trig is neither Sarah or Bristol but some older cougar that the hubby was boinking while Ms Governor was busy firing folks. Might also explain parts of the curious time line and the Downs Syndrome.

^ and the lack of maternal affection some have commented on.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Hit By Ban Bus!

Who's to say that Bristol wasn't pregnant before and either forced to give up the kid for adoption or (gasp) forced to get an abortion by the family. I've known lots of these hardcore anti abortion fundie families that suddenly drag the darling daughter off for an abortion. Doubly true if the daddy was someone of another race or religious affiliation.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Low odds but not impossible.
    that is true. downs also occurs if their is a family history, regardless of age.

as for doing amnio, now they do the NT, which can be done sooner and is much less invasive.

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Are people still talking about this? LOL.

Didn't some woman who lives in Alasksa write a scathing article on Palin where in it she confirms that Sarah is in fact the mother?

Will we believe everything else in the article BUT that?

I'm over it.. who cares? My republican friends (yes, I have them) could care less who the mom is. The only people still concerned and talking about this are those not voting for her.

OT: It's sunday.. yeah football!

By this point, I don't really care who the real mother of Trig Palin is. The thing that matters most to me, now, is the fact that Palin keeps pimping her kids out like their accessories, ESPECIALLY Trig and Bristol. "OH, MY DAUGHTER'S PREGNANT AND MY LATEST IS SPECIAL, LOOK AT HOW CUTE AND NOT TRASHY THEY ARE!"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by laynes View Post
    Are people still talking about this? LOL.

Didn't some woman who lives in Alasksa write a scathing article on Palin where in it she confirms that Sarah is in fact the mother?

Will we believe everything else in the article BUT that?

I'm over it.. who cares? My republican friends (yes, I have them) could care less who the mom is. The only people still concerned and talking about this are those not voting for her.

OT: It's sunday.. yeah football!
    Obviously the issue of personal responsibility, truth and ethical behavior in a VP or President don't matter to you if you're "over" it. Or is it just because it's a Republican that you're over it? If this was Biden or Obama we were talking about I bet you wouldn't be 'over' it.

Republicans are still trying to smear Joe Biden over a very minor detail of not giving credit during a speech when he quoted someone yet the possibility that someone that could be one heartbeat away from the highest office in the land isn't to be questioned about if she's lied? Typical conservative double standard.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

So so true^^^
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

Hey, I don't think Laynes ever said she was a Republican did she? Even if she was, I don't think there is any reason to jump all over her. I agree in theory with your points but there is no reason to single her out personally. Plus, there is probably never a way we will figure this out, so some people do feel throwing their hands up at this point. If there is a cover-up, its unlikely to be exposed anyhow.

I'm more concerned at this point that a woman who bullies others into doing her bidding and abuses her personal power and wants to institute polices that have failed her so epically in her own life has a serious shot at being the VP. That should be everyone's concern at this point, I believe.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I'm more concerned at this point that a woman who bullies others into doing her bidding and abuses her personal power and wants to institute polices that have failed her so epically in her own life has a serious shot at being the VP.
    I agree. Palin doesn't seem to be able to separate her personal wishes from public policy, ie Troopergate. The thought of her in the White House is truly frightening. Mr. ex-KGB Putin wouldn't be shaking in his boots that's for sure.

If McCain does get elected and kicks the bucket- I think she wont be easily as manipulated as Bush or McCain has been by the puppet masters. I get the sense she will bite those hands that feed her, Bush fakes it- she really does and that dangerous and she is no better than Ahmadinijad with her religious views.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post
    Obviously the issue of personal responsibility, truth and ethical behavior in a VP or President don't matter to you if you're "over" it. Or is it just because it's a Republican that you're over it? If this was Biden or Obama we were talking about I bet you wouldn't be 'over' it.

Republicans are still trying to smear Joe Biden over a very minor detail of not giving credit during a speech when he quoted someone yet the possibility that someone that could be one heartbeat away from the highest office in the land isn't to be questioned about if she's lied? Typical conservative double standard.
    I happen to like Biden a lot....always have...but there really isn't a double standard here....

The truth is the plagiarism scandal was a bit more than just 'a very minor detail of not giving credit during a speech......It's a lot more than that......

There were numerous speeches where he plagiarized Kinnock, Hubert Humphrey and Robert Kennedy....

In fact he adopted Kinnock's life story as his own, and presented it that way on numerous occasions....a bit more than just stealing his words

He also admitted to plagiarizing papers in law school, and one of the plagiarized papers was published in Fordham's Law Review......

He claimed to a reporter that he had 3 college degrees when in fact he has 1...

He claimed to have gone to law school on a full academic scholarship.......this was also proven untrue

So it was the sum of these that have stained his rep....Not one little mistake of not giving credit.

She may be a liar, but he was forced out of the 1988 race over his lies........I still like the guy, but the facts are the facts
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

What's round on the ends and high in the middle?

Quote Originally Posted by cheetopia View Post

I'm over a lot of things about both parties as a matter of fact.

And please don't talk to me about truth and ethical behavior in a
    VP or a President when Bill Clinton not only cheated on his wife while in office but he also lied about it. I'll bet half this board would re-elect him if possible. So don't call Republicans hypocrites when a lot of you would be too.

If you care about truth and ethics in a candidate good for you. I know how politicians are. And as I've posted many times..I'm not voting for McCain/Palin.. but it has nothing to do with her Baby's Mama drama! Stick to the issues!!!

Fact of the matter is.. ALL politicians lie and stretch the truth. All politican's ethics are questionable. Find one that isn't... you can't.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I happen to like Biden a lot....always have...but there really isn't a double standard here....

The truth is the plagiarism scandal was a bit more than just 'a very minor detail of not giving credit during a speech......It's a lot more than that......

There were numerous speeches where he plagiarized Kinnock, Hubert Humphrey and Robert Kennedy....

In fact he adopted Kinnock's life story as his own, and presented it that way on numerous occasions....a bit more than just stealing his words

He also admitted to plagiarizing papers in law school, and one of the plagiarized papers was published in Fordham's Law Review......

He claimed to a reporter that he had 3 college degrees when in fact he has 1...

He claimed to have gone to law school on a full academic scholarship.......this was also proven untrue

So it was the sum of these that have stained his rep....Not one little mistake of not giving credit.

She may be a liar, but he was forced out of the 1988 race over his lies........I still like the guy, but the facts are the facts
    Biden plagarized a speech/speeches, and lied about law school 20 years ago, and it cost him his presidential run. Palin is under ethics investigation in 2008 while running for VP.

Thread Information