Page 23 of 75 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    i told my mom about this; she didnt believe me
    Lol, I told my dad, too, and he thought I was crazy. He had even been looking for stuff on the net about her because he said he had an uneasy feeling about her, but apparently didn't run into this theory. He asked me what kind of crazy sites I visit....if he only knew! I didn't invite him to GR though...lol...this is MY site.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

http://premium1.uploadit.org/yourguide//610x.jpg

This pic is from the 14th March one that I posted earlier but its been highlighted - there is no way this woman was pregnant especially at 7 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Can a 7th month pregnant woman have her water break and travel 5 hrs on a plane? Air pressure is not allowed.? - Yahoo! Answers

When your water breaks naturally (without help from a doctor), it isn't usually some huge gush like they show in the movies

When my water 'broke', it was just a slow leak (which is the norm), I called the doctor, he said it was normal and that I should call back when contractions started and got close together...My water leaked for 12 HOURS before contractions started to get close together, then I went to the hospital and had my baby, no problems.

Those (vicious, uneducated people) who say the baby isn't hers obviously aren't aware that the risk factor for having a baby with Down's Syndrome is high after the age of 40...The reason they knew the baby would have Down's Syndrome before it was born is that they did a test for it BECAUSE SHE WAS OVER 40.

Surely you people can come up with something better than this.
    A doctor cannot monitor a high-risk pregnancy over the phone. They need to check a woman's blood pressure, etc. Palin is not a doctor, nurse or even a midwife!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    http://premium1.uploadit.org/yourguide//610x.jpg

This pic is from the 14th March one that I posted earlier but its been highlighted - there is no way this woman was pregnant especially at 7 months.
    Clearest visual proof so far. And those pix that now miraculously turned
    up with the considerable bump are just as fishy as the fact that all other
    pictures of her and her daughter from around that time have been removed.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

she probably took them yesterday with a suri cruise pillow and backdated them
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

In order to become a politician you need to be a proffessional liar.
    For me there is nothing to debate about.
    Tomkat was more interesting and funny..
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

So, the girl is actually preggo now???

Teen daughter of GOP VP pick is pregnant - CNN.com

From the pictures that I've seen of Sarah's pregnancy I have no doubt that something was "fishy". There are a lot of pictures of her out there from the 7+ month mark, that's exactly where I am with my pregnancy. I haven't gained a lot of weight, mostly huge boobs and a belly, but you can TELL I am pregnant. You can't really hide it unless you are super tall and have a long torso.

Considering this was her 5th pregnancy I highly doubt she would not be showing so late in the game. Her staffers didn't even know she was pregnant until the 7 month mark. That just seems really suspect to me. If she was legitimately pregnant I think it shows a HUGE lack of good decision making that she would put herself and her baby at risk by boarding an airplane while supposidely in labor. With baby #5 I doubt her labor would be long. A flight from Texas to Alaska is something like 8 hours. For a high risk pregnany like the one she was having it's just stupid to think she could fly all that way. I'm sure there are good hospitals in Texas, right?

I feel badly for her daughter because she didn't ask to be part of this. It just shows lack of judgment on Sarah's part. If you knew you had a scandal like this lurking in your background why on earth would you accept the VP position?

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    From the pictures that I've seen of Sarah's pregnancy I have no doubt that something was "fishy". There are a lot of pictures of her out there from the 7+ month mark, that's exactly where I am with my pregnancy. I haven't gained a lot of weight, mostly huge boobs and a belly, but you can TELL I am pregnant. You can't really hide it unless you are super tall and have a long torso.

Considering this was her 5th pregnancy I highly doubt she would not be showing so late in the game. Her staffers didn't even know she was pregnant until the 7 month mark. That just seems really suspect to me. If she was legitimately pregnant I think it shows a HUGE lack of good decision making that she would put herself and her baby at risk by boarding an airplane while supposidely in labor. With baby #5 I doubt her labor would be long. A flight from Texas to Alaska is something like 8 hours. For a high risk pregnany like the one she was having it's just stupid to think she could fly all that way. I'm sure there are good hospitals in Texas, right?

I feel badly for her daughter because she didn't ask to be part of this. It just shows lack of judgment on Sarah's part. If you knew you had a scandal like this lurking in your background why on earth would you accept the VP position?
    In early publications (no doubt all altered now by spin) they didn't know
    until she TOLD them she was 7 months along. That's even worse.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

great pick john mccain!

u kno, i almost feel sorry for him......almost WHO ELSE IS HAVING A BIG ASS PARTY WHEN OBAMA WINS?!!!!!!

Question

So then let me figure this out.

If Bristol is five months pregnant now, then Sarah WAS pregnant, when she announced it, and the mother and daughter were pregnant around the same time. It's September, the ninth month, and five months ago, it was April, around the time this picture was taken:

But if the daughter could have only just concieved the baby at around this time, why is her abdomen bloating out this much? Is that normal? Or is it just like I kind of mentioned earlier, and just bloat, from the pregnancy just beginning? And why isn't Sarah Palin's pregnancy stomach visible?

Why were the mother AND the daughter's pregnancies announced so far ahead? This obviously leaves me with more questions than answers.

Other questions.

A daughter who is too sick with mono to go to school is driving around town, getting into a car accident, having sex and getting pregnant?
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

When was Bristol pulled out of school for the supposed mono?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    When was Bristol pulled out of school for the supposed mono?
    Missed five months so she would have been out from the end of January onward at the latest because school ends in June. I don't know which months precisely though

"According to comments from classmates and other members of the community, Bristol Palin was out of school during what would have been the last trimester of the governor's pregnany due to a bad case of mono. A case so severe, according to the Palin family, Bristol missed nearly 5 months of school."http://www.postchronicle.com/news/original/article_212168574.shtml
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Other questions.

A daughter who is too sick with mono to go to school is driving around town, getting into a car accident, having sex and getting pregnant?
    no no no no, as someone who's had deathly mono twice now i can tell u that A) u are not even the mood for sex let alone have the strength and u look like such shit that who would want to fuck someone with mono and B) it is not safe to be driving around when u have it either, at least thats been my experience although a couple of weeks into it u start to get your strength and old self back, it takes a few months though unfort. im still not as strong at the gym as i was pre-mono of this May i think it was when i last got it....

Thread Information