Page 21 of 75 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324253171 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Undated pic of Palin during her pregnancy with the youngest daughter:

This is her during one of her pregnancies... I am sorry this puts the cherry on top for me...that's her daughter's child!!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Wow, at first I thought it was crazy, but just maybe. How would a 44 yr old woman (high risk!) pregnant with her 5th child (known to be MUCH QUICKER LABORS) pregnant with a DS baby (high risk!) who is a month early (high risk!) get on a plane after her water broke and given birth at a rural hospital 5 hours away. NO WAY, there are amazing hospitals in Texas, it's not like she couldn't have the baby there and flown home a few days later. I can't wait to see what happens!

A*O

Yes, but she wasn't pregnant in Texas (or anywhere else) so how could she have gone to hospital there? She had to get back to Alaska and support her daughter's labour and childbirth (hence the wild rush to get there?) and then produce the baby to the waiting world as her own.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

A word of caution here: if that picture of her daughter was indeed taken in 2006,they are right. Another thing-that tummy is the same bloat thing you get right before your period-or at least I do!
    I only had one pregantcy,but I have had friends with several who say you carry each baby differently. That some or straight out there & others curve around-not showing so much. Have any of you had this happen? I mean,this Sarah Palin has so much else against her, I would hate to see a young girl dragged through the mud for no reason at all. This all may be a crock.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Well this pic should end this all:

Taken from the last day of the 25th legislative session, which was April 14th, 2008. And there's this one below as well:

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    A word of caution here: if that picture of her daughter was indeed taken in 2006,they are right. Another thing-that tummy is the same bloat thing you get right before your period-or at least I do!
    I only had one pregantcy,but I have had friends with several who say you carry each baby differently. That some or straight out there & others curve around-not showing so much. Have any of you had this happen? I mean,this Sarah Palin has so much else against her, I would hate to see a young girl dragged through the mud for no reason at all. This all may be a crock.
    I don't put too much stock in the photos though. I don't care if the daughter had a baby bump or not (some teenagers are great at hiding pregnancies), or if Sarah Palin didn't look pregnant (I'm carrying my 3rd now and I'm MUCH smaller than with my first two pregnancies). It's the crazy behavior that makes me believe that something else is going on. It's just not sane.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Well this pic should end this all:

Taken from the last day of the 25th legislative session, which was April 14th, 2008. And there's this one below as well:

Nope. All those pictures do is raise more questions. 1) How come the people in her office had no idea she was pregnant if she was showing like that? 2) It still doesn't explain how she did the medically impossible and gave a 30-minute speech, after her water broke, went back to her hotel and got her things, and then took a 5 or 6 hour flight back to Alaska ALL while being in hard labor. 3) Why is it that the other pictures of her around the same time don't show her looking anywhere near that big?

This photo below is taken three days after she announced she was pregnant in March of 2008. Notice the difference. She blew up pretty fast. The pictures you posted are from after she announced she was pregnant not before.

Last edited by kingcap72; August 31st, 2008 at 11:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Nope. All those pictures do is raise more questions. 1) How come the people in her office had no idea she was pregnant if she was showing like that? 2) It still doesn't explain how she did the medically impossible and gave a 30-minute speech, after her water broke, went back to her hotel and got her things, and then took a 5 or 6 hour flight back to Alaska ALL while being in hard labor. 3) Why is it that the other pictures of her around the same time don't show her looking anywhere near that big?
    That picture was taken four days before she had her son. Do you have pics withing four days of the birth that show her otherwise?

She was only leaking fluid, not in full labor (her water did not break as she confirmed in interviews). Her contractions were far enough apart that she knew she'd be ok.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

^ And if she's that big in the tummy, how is it that her face didn't gain ANY weight???

so what, her staff just thought she was getting fat? LOL
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    That picture was taken four days before she had her son. Do you have pics withing four days of the birth that show her otherwise?

She was only leaking fluid, not in full labor (her water did not break as she confirmed in interviews). Her contractions were far enough apart that she knew she'd be ok.
    Come on! The pic I posted would have her at about six months pregnant, and the pictures you posted show her about a month and half later. She went from not looking pregnant at all to being as big as a house. And why all the secrecy?

And you really believe that a pregnant woman, leaking fluid (which means her water broke and she's in labor), would still give a 30-minute speech and take a 5 or 6 hour flight? And you're the one that's always saying that the Obama supporters will believe anything.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Can a 7th month pregnant woman have her water break and travel 5 hrs on a plane? Air pressure is not allowed.? - Yahoo! Answers

When your water breaks naturally (without help from a doctor), it isn't usually some huge gush like they show in the movies

When my water 'broke', it was just a slow leak (which is the norm), I called the doctor, he said it was normal and that I should call back when contractions started and got close together...My water leaked for 12 HOURS before contractions started to get close together, then I went to the hospital and had my baby, no problems.

Those (vicious, uneducated people) who say the baby isn't hers obviously aren't aware that the risk factor for having a baby with Down's Syndrome is high after the age of 40...The reason they knew the baby would have Down's Syndrome before it was born is that they did a test for it BECAUSE SHE WAS OVER 40.

Surely you people can come up with something better than this.

In respect to those new photos:

Trig was born April 18, 2007.

But those photos are actually posted on a Flickr account that says they were taken on the 'Last day of AK Legislature' which should have been May 16, 2007.

Last day wrap up on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I don't know what to make of that.

Those (vicious, uneducated people) who say the baby isn't hers obviously aren't aware that the risk factor for having a baby with Down's Syndrome is high after the age of 40...The reason they knew the baby would have Down's Syndrome before it was born is that they did a test for it BECAUSE SHE WAS OVER 40.
    Well, I can't believe that ANY pregnant woman in labor would give a speech and take a flight, rather than go to a hospital. And if she knew the kid was going to have Down Syndrome, wouldn't that be even MORE of a reason to go to a hospital, because she is a high-risk pregnancy? Or better yet, not fly out to give the speech at all being that she's a high-risk pregnancy? And that's not being vicious and uneducated, that's just using common sense.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i told my mom about this; she didnt believe me

Thread Information