Page 20 of 75 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

She's wearing a coat. How do those photos prove or disprove anything?
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Its easy to stuff a pillow in there too. Look at Katie Holmes. Haha, just sayin'.
    Actually if she took lessons from Katie this whole thing wouldnt be as murky as it is- there isnt a clear pic of her having a bump. Its always hidden behind a coat even indoors. And for her 5th pregnancy with weaker tummy muscles she would be bigger than she is. Shes no Nicole Kidman- also the whole labour story sucks to high heaven.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Okay Guys - I am now sure 95 percent thats shes the granny- I came across this on another blog and its the hospital webiste listing for the births. There is no Trig Palin listed. There was a boy and a girl but the parents names are different. From all the effort she made to arrive in the hospital you would think it would be listed right?

Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.
    I think it's voluntary to put your baby on there.

Quote Originally Posted by emkat View Post
    I think it's voluntary to put your baby on there.

But she is a public figure- she has no problems taking pics of her family in People magazine or promoting the fact that she is running on a family values platform. You would think putting the pic on the site would help to promote her image why hide it?
    She released a statement and took photos after the birth.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Risks Of Reporting Rumor As News About Sarah Palin's Baby Trig and Daughter Bristol

The risk of reporting rumor as news without doing the proper research and homework for an article, is embarrassment when the facts are eventually revealed. This is evidenced by recent reports about Sarah Palin's baby, Trig and daughter, Bristol.

Rumor ran rampant about Sarah Palin, her child Trig and her daughter Bristol. The rumors started with a popular liberal website, Daily KoS, and certain media outlets touched on them and was even reported here at Digital Journal com.

The reports focused on pictures of Republican vice presidential running mate, Sarah Palin, showing that she didn't appear to be pregnant, then the story followed with their "proof" that the baby was her daughter's, Bristol Palin. They "proved" her daughter had missed time at school and then they produced pictures of her daughter which they claimed showed her to be "pregnant."

Specifically the reports focused on the 17 year olds stomach, with the rumor perpetuated by the Daily KoS website and others that reported on the rumors.

The photo that KoS used and claimed was taken on March 9, 2008, was taken in Wasilla, Alaska in 2006. The photo was taken by Lester, from the Anchorage Daily News. (URL linked above to the Anchorage Daily News photo gallery) KoS then provided photos from 2008 which showed the same type of belly fat.

Sarah Palin at home with her family in Wasilla, Alaska in 2006. From left is Piper, 5, husband Todd, Willow, 12, and at right is Bristol, 16. Not pictured is Palin's son Track, 17. Trig Palin was born in 2008.
    Baby Trig Palin, a Downs Syndrome baby, was born on April 18, 2008.

No matter how you do the math, there is no way a girl can be pregnant from 2006 to April of 2008.

Daily KoS and those that reported on the speculated rumor, without doing their homework and just repeating the rumor, all have now maligned a 17 year old girl, her mother who is the vice presidential running mate on the Republican ticket and their whole family.

Risks Of Reporting Rumor As News About Sarah Palin's Baby Trig and Daughter Bristol - DigitalJournal.com: The Power of Citizen Journalism

nobody reported it as anything other than rumor though.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Bronze Member

A science teacher met and chatted with a pregnant Sarah Palin earlier this year:

27 April 2008, Sunday Meeting the Governor on a Commercial Flight | PolarTREC

I think a science teacher should be able to identify a pregnant woman whom she spent some time with.

My mother said the whole story is bullshit too. "Who in their right mind gives a speech when they are leaking? And then get on a plane from Texas to Alaska? Bullshit."

As for tkdgirl, she's just mad that the rest of us don't blindly believe what we are told, like the rest of the Repugs. Yeah, and there WAS WMD in Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    A lie becomes truth only when you choose to believe it.
    Speaking from experience, eh?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Risks Of Reporting Rumor As News About Sarah Palin's Baby Trig and Daughter Bristol
    Yeah well, we appreciate the genuine Republican concern for the "risks" Democrats are taking in reporting this. We'll take it with a grain of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post

Totally off topic, but some person who commented on there, has a display name of Urination Burn.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Oh Snap! Still waiting to buy an issue of the National Enquirer on this!

A*O

If she was trying to pass off her daughter's pregnancy as her own then yeah, why not use a Katie Holmes Fake Pregnancy Device. And that red ski suit thing proves nothing - EVERYONE looks preggo in those things.

If she was so "obviously" pregnant to the people at that meeting, why didn't her own staff notice it too?
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    My mother said the whole story is bullshit too. "Who in their right mind gives a speech when they are leaking? And then get on a plane from Texas to Alaska? Bullshit."

As for tkdgirl, she's just mad that the rest of us don't blindly believe what we are told, like the rest of the Repugs. Yeah, and there WAS WMD in Iraq.
    Even though I disagree with TKD's statements, I have massive respect for her and anyone who holds their own when they are in the minority. I'm glad she at least offers us a different viewpoint - because I'm sure there are others out there who feel the same who don't want to say anything. At the very least, I want to understand how someone can feel the way she does in a respectful way. Just my two cents, thought I'd throw that out there.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information