Page 19 of 75 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    But if it was you - in that position would you react that way?
    I wouldnt, I was born with a disability and my mother went straight to the hospital when her waters broke- she didnt experience regular contractions until much later but she went straight to the hospital and her labour was one of the most difficult one she had due complications - I was a breech birth and it was too late to do a C-Section although they were prepping for one.

Palin had probably about 8 hours travel time and thats not including the drive to her home town to deliver her baby- ANYTHING could have gone wrong she was gambling with the health of her child and it was irresponsible.
    Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I agree. Look at the facts....either she lied and faked a pregnancy to cover up for her teenage daughter, or she put a pre-term, special needs baby at risk by giving a speech then getting on a plane and flying from Texas to Alaska while in labor.

Neither one of them makes her look good.
    *cough*Harriet Myers*cough*
    Exactly. In both scenarios her actions are questionable.
    NOT a good show of character for someone potentially
    one heartbeat away from the red button!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

How can someone who is so "pro life" also kill living creatures for sport? I guess only humans count. Unless that bear naturally dropped dead of a heart attack, I am really disgusted.

A*O

So, do you think this story has grown enough legs now and can't be squished by the GOP PR people, or will they have to produce a "birth certificate" (Xeroxd by the Governor herself no doubt), or will they have to come clean and go for the sympathy vote? Either way, they have dug themselves a HUGE hole. It worries me that McCain's people didn't check this apparently well-known "rumour" more thoroughly and go into damage control. It doesn't bode well for the kind of advice he's receiving if he does end up in the Oval Office.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    So, do you think this story has grown enough legs now and can't be squished by the GOP PR people, or will they have to produce a "birth certificate" (Xeroxd by the Governor herself no doubt), or will they have to come clean and go for the sympathy vote? Either way, they have dug themselves a HUGE hole. It worries me that McCain's people didn't check this apparently well-known "rumour" more thoroughly and go into damage control. It doesn't bode well for the kind of advice he's receiving if he does end up in the Oval Office.
    I can't quite believe her GP would lie for her so helpfully and then neglect a little thing like faking a birth certificate. Imo, that won't tell us a thing.

And don't count on this story having legs either. As I said upthread, Repukes never have to worry about scandals. Plus, if the Powers that Be didn't have something to hold over a politicians head, of what use would said politician be? If you don't have a horrible scandal hidden in your closet, you can never be elected to these highest offices in the land. Without the scandals, there would be no way for the politician to be properly controlled. It's a job requirement.

Despite the fact that this story is burning up the internetz it will never make prime-time news. Unless it becomes a necessary tool. And considering Ms. Palin is a necessary tool herself, we can look forward to absolutely zero mainstream coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Screw the bear - what about the poor crab?!
    lol, I thought the exact same thing.
    "Books are the quietest and most constant of friends; they are the most accessible and wisest of counsellors, and the most patient of teachers."

"But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^

A*O

I know it's all over the internetz tube (so it must be true, right?) but has this story hit any of the mainstream TV/radio news networks in the US yet? It was very briefly alluded to during a weekly roundup radio show here on Sunday but apart from that - nada.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

nah i havent heard anything b/c of the hurricane; thats all that was on CNN today at the gym

Lovely taste in decor!

Okay Guys - I am now sure 95 percent thats shes the granny- I came across this on another blog and its the hospital webiste listing for the births. There is no Trig Palin listed. There was a boy and a girl but the parents names are different. From all the effort she made to arrive in the hospital you would think it would be listed right?

Welcome to Mat-Su Regional Medical Center.

I just told my husband this story, expecting him to say something to the affect of 'oh Jesus H Christ, do you actually believe that bullshit?' but no...he's like, tell me more. And he was like, hell, that's totally possible isn't it?

I love this!

I know!!!
    Its like watching a train wreck because its so outlandish. If there was no cover up - there would be no problem but this along with the other stories brewing, I am amazed how stupid McCain is.

I think he panicked after Obama's speech and he chose Palin for all the wrong reasons and NOW its biting him on the ARSE

Hit By Ban Bus!

DailyKos Rumors Debunked: Here is Sarah Palin Pregnancy Photo on Feb. 10th 2008

Posted by admin
    August 30, 2008

Daily Kos has been circulating the story Sarah Palin did not have a Downs syndrome baby-that it was actually her daughter who had the baby. But here is a photo from ABC News showing Sarah Palin pregnancy in February 2008.

Here is another picture on March 5, 2008 from Anchorage Daily News website

Here is a post by a woman who say Palin in March 2008 and one of the things she said is that it was very obvious that Sarah was very pregnant.

Click here. Quote follows.
    There were several of us PolarTRECers waiting in the Fairbanks, AK airport to catch our planes home. We were chatting about all we had learned when Kristen Timm, ARCUS administrator said “ Look, there is the Hottest Governor in the United States” as she has been publicly deemed by media and fans.Of course I had to check out the “Hottest Governor in the US” and quickly turned to see her pregnant (she has since had her baby) with bags and daughter in tote.

Finally found something from the right, refuting this allegation

Its easy to stuff a pillow in there too. Look at Katie Holmes. Haha, just sayin'.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Thread Information