Page 18 of 75 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    But if it was you - in that position would you react that way?
    I wouldnt, I was born with a disability and my mother went straight to the hospital when her waters broke- she didnt experience regular contractions until much later but she went straight to the hospital and her labour was one of the most difficult one she had due complications - I was a breech birth and it was too late to do a C-Section although they were prepping for one.

Palin had probably about 8 hours travel time and thats not including the drive to her home town to deliver her baby- ANYTHING could have gone wrong she was gambling with the health of her child and it was irresponsible.
    Well, it is possible that I could be in that position in the next year or two. And I would trust my doctor. Of course, being my first child, I'd probably be a basketcase. If it were my fifth, might be a little more laid back.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Yall there is already an entire thread for this somewhere else.

I still think she's passing off her grandchild as her own and I think it is fucking hilarious!
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

At least nobody's saying that they used artificial insemination with the frozen sperm of a dead, fifth-rate science fiction writer!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    someone alert conservapedia! there's bias on the loose!
    Another gem to use for the future.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    At least nobody's saying that they used artificial insemination with the frozen sperm of a dead, fifth-rate science fiction writer!

WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!!!

Do you know my RE???
    Last edited by Tati; August 31st, 2008 at 07:31 PM.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post

This picture looks like it could at LEAST be from the late 80s, or early 90s. How do I know? My mom looked almost exactly like that, around that time, minus the curly hair.
    Is that supposed to be from 2008? I call bullshit. BIG TIME BULLSHIT.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Well, it is possible that I could be in that position in the next year or two. And I would trust my doctor. Of course, being my first child, I'd probably be a basketcase. If it were my fifth, might be a little more laid back.

From my own experience of seeing mothers with special needs kids they arent that cavalier about their own pregnancies even the ones who had previous babies. And that is one of the reasons why I have my suspicions about the whole thing. But good luck with the Baby making

I don't think that this is solely a Democrat thing...I'm an Independent and me and many Republicans I know are even questioning this. It makes it seem like the Democrats are trying to fish for controversy, but this one does seem like it has merit, even Republicans have to see that. Or at least I would think so.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    I don't think that this is solely a Democrat thing...I'm an Independent and me and many Republicans I know are even questioning this. It makes it seem like the Democrats are trying to fish for controversy, but this one does seem like it has merit, even Republicans have to see that. Or at least I would think so.
    I agree. Look at the facts....either she lied and faked a pregnancy to cover up for her teenage daughter, or she put a pre-term, special needs baby at risk by giving a speech then getting on a plane and flying from Texas to Alaska while in labor.

Neither one of them makes her look good. *cough*Harriet Myers*cough*

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    Is that supposed to be from 2008? I call bullshit. BIG TIME BULLSHIT.
    No, thats a picture of what she looks like when she's hugely pregnant, for comparison.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    No, thats a picture of what she looks like when she's hugely pregnant, for comparison.
    Gotcha...wasn't entirely clear to me.

Quote Originally Posted by tee-ha-ha View Post
    I agree. Look at the facts....either she lied and faked a pregnancy to cover up for her teenage daughter, or she put a pre-term, special needs baby at risk by giving a speech then getting on a plane and flying from Texas to Alaska while in labor.

Neither one of them makes her look good. *cough*Harriet Myers*cough*
    You know, I'm not even expecting people to hate it for it - you don't have to. Some people may even respect her for raising her child's kid. I say whatever, its up to you to use the information as you will. For me, it seems a bit deceptive, and it confuses me why she would accept the VP pick with these kinds of skeletons in her closet. Talk about endangering your family and your party for your own political ambition! But I think its kind of naive at this point to completely ignore all of the facts that have been presented - they argue a very good case. And usually, where there is smoke, there is fire. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, and to me its not political - I'm staying pretty objective, I believe. I'm not one to attack someone solely because I dislike them. And I don't even dislike Palin - I just find her wrong for the VP pick. And I have to admit that this is pretty convincing.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    You know, I'm not even expecting people to hate it for it - you don't have to. Some people may even respect her for raising her child's kid. I say whatever, its up to you to use the information as you will. For me, it seems a bit deceptive, and it confuses me why she would accept the VP pick with these kinds of skeletons in her closet. Talk about endangering your family and your party for your own political ambition! But I think its kind of naive at this point to completely ignore all of the facts that have been presented - they argue a very good case. And usually, where there is smoke, there is fire. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, and to me its not political - I'm staying pretty objective, I believe. I'm not one to attack someone solely because I dislike them. And I don't even dislike Palin - I just find her wrong for the VP pick. And I have to admit that this is pretty convincing.
    I'll just go ahead and be blunt. I think she's a stupid cunt. I'm not a big fan of Obama, but McCain/Palin can suck my ass.

Haha. Well I have just read about her "Predator Control Act" or something of the sort and my feelings towards her have decreased greatly just in the last five minutes. Wonder how I'll feel about her at the end of the day!

OMG the poor bear.

A*O

Screw the bear - what about the poor crab?!
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Thread Information