Page 16 of 75 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819202666 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Despite the monumental amount of lies that would have to be told to cover this up, it is almost worse if Palin did in fact deliver this child herself.

She was 44 yrs old and in the last month of a high-risk pregnancy. Her amniotic fluid started to leak yet she went ahead and gave a speech. She then boarded a several hours long flight, instead of partaking in the medical facilities in the country's 2nd largest state. Upon arrival, she then she drove past the only hospital with a neo-natal ICU, to go 50 miles further to her own local ill equipped hospital, even though the child is a Down syndrome baby, and thus more likely to need specialized care for possible heart defects, let alone the prematurity.

If she actually had this child herself, she is incredibly STUPID, IGNORANT, and IRRESPONSIBLE.

So yeah, go ahead and believe this was her child.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Whatever is right.

And now it is certainly going to back fire. Why? Michael Moore has run with the story on his website.

I'll be thinking of all this with a big grin on my face in Jan. when McCain is sworn in.

Anybody who thinks McBush getting in for another 4-8 years is somehow a good thing, despite the last 8 years of abject failure and misery, needs their fucking head checked.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    what other shady stuff? im sure there is shady stuff b/c a) i dont trust repugs, especially repug women and b) i dont trust pro-life women!

I posted this article in the politics section-
    It looks like Palin's husband was has executive privileges, yet emails weren't released to the public.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Despite the monumental amount of lies that would have to be told to cover this up, it is almost worse if Palin did in fact deliver this child herself.

She was 44 yrs old and in the last month of a high-risk pregnancy. Her amniotic fluid started to leak yet she went ahead and gave a speech. She then boarded a several hours long flight, instead of partaking in the medical facilities in the country's 2nd largest state. Upon arrival, she then she drove past the only hospital with a neo-natal ICU, to go 50 miles further to her own local ill equipped hospital, even though the child is a Down syndrome baby, and thus more likely to need specialized care for possible heart defects, let alone the prematurity.

If she actually had this child herself, she is incredibly STUPID, IGNORANT, and IRRESPONSIBLE.

Stupid, ignorant and irresponsible because she CHOSE to give birth to a child with Down's Syndrome and under circumstance her doctor approved? You have got to be kidding me.

Would it have been better had she just aborted the handicap child?

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

I'll be thinking of all this with a big grin on my face in Jan. when McCain is sworn in.
    He may have had a chance if he had picked Romney. However, he picked Palin and I thank God everyday. McCain just shot himself in the foot.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

it would have been better if she hadn't gotten preggo in her 40's like a complete moron
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Anybody who thinks McBush getting in for another 4-8 years is somehow a good thing, despite the last 8 years of abject failure and misery, needs their fucking head checked.
    Had my head checked recently and its just fine. Tell me, Grimm, what will you do if McCain wins? You're already in Canada, where else can you run to?

And so now, women in their 40s who get pregnant are morons. Wow. Keep it up... this just keeps getting better.

So you're in favor of more national debt, more wars, more economic destruction, more pollution, and more fundamentalist christian assholes turning the US into a theocratic state?

Is that what you support?

As for me I don't need to go anywhere. I'm quite safe up here, thanks. That border for the time being keeps me from having to be subjected to the insanity you live in.

Elite Member

Anyone else find it weird that the baby was deliverd by a family physician? Not an OB? Surely if this was a high-risk pregnancy they would've wanted a top OB to deliver? Could it be that this small town family physician was a personal friend of the family?

Hit By Ban Bus!

Stupid, ignorant and irresponsible because she CHOSE to give birth to a child with Down's Syndrome and under circumstance her doctor approved? You have got to be kidding me.

Would it have been better had she just aborted the handicap child?
    Did you even read what I wrote? I said nothing about her being stupid, ignorant and irresponsible for having the child. I said what I said because of the incredibly DUMB and unnecessary risks she took. Both my pregnancies were perfectly normal, yet I would never have boarded an hours long flight in the last month of my pregnancy, especially not if I was in labor. With a DS baby. And then driven 50 miles past a modern hospital to get to an ill-equipped rural hospital.

And this may surprise you but as leftist as I am I am against abortion. As in, I would never choose it for myself and I would strongly discourage my daughter from having one if she were to get pregnant, not that I would interfere with the choices of others. So that accusation won't fly.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    I posted this article in the politics section-
    It looks like Palin's husband was has executive privileges, yet emails weren't released to the public.
    thnx ill go check it out! her hubby looks shady too, something about him....is off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    So you're in favor of more national debt, more wars, more economic destruction, more pollution, and more fundamentalist christian assholes turning the US into a theocratic state?

Is that what you support?

As for me I don't need to go anywhere. I'm quite safe up here, thanks. That border for the time being keeps me from having to be subjected to the insanity you live in.
    Yep! BOMB IRAN NOW!!! Kill more polar bears and put crosses in every school!

Did you even read what I wrote? I said nothing about her being stupid, ignorant and irresponsible for having the child. I said what I said because of the incredibly DUMB and unnecessary risks she took. Both my pregnancies were perfectly normal, yet I would never have boarded an hours long flight in the last month of my pregnancy, especially not if I was in labor. With a DS baby. And then driven 50 miles past a modern hospital to get to an ill-equipped rural hospital.

And this may surprise you but as leftist as I am I am against abortion. As in, I would never choose it for myself and I would strongly discourage my daughter from having one if she were to get pregnant, not that I would interfere with the choices of others. So that accusation won't fly.
    I was just asking a simple question regarding abortion, to which you have answered. Thank you.

As for her circumstances, she was in full contact with her doctor all the way from Texas to Alaska. Perhaps she put full trust in her doctor and knew her body well enough that she's be ok? What you or I would do isn't always what someone else would do. I played volleyball with a girl who was in labor. She was having contracts and finished the match. Everyone is different.
    Last edited by Tati; August 31st, 2008 at 07:26 PM.

But the woman who played volleyball wasnt high risk- This baby has Down Syndrome, many babies with this condition are prone to infections and have heart defects- and thats not accounting her age. And she was stupid to risk her life of her baby especially- I think the majority of most OB GYN would say get to a hospital straight away.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

i think she's an asshole; lack of sun light has deadened her brains

1) shouldn't this be in the political thread?

2) IF the daughter was pregnant, why shouldn't she try to protect her child from the scrutiny of the public. They can be arsehole and the children but didn't ask to be there.

3) Women have been having children in their 40's for thousands of years, only with the advent of birth control has it stopped....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Thread Information