Page 14 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Democratic bloggers claim Palin faked pregnancy

Democrats can't understand how a middle-aged woman can have both a career and a family, especially one that includes a baby with Down Syndrome

Progressive Democrats are speculating that Sarah Palin's four-month old daughter is really not hers. Democrats believe that Palin's daughter is really her daughter's daughter.
    Sarah Palin shot from obscurity when John McCain selected the 44-year-old governor of Alaska to be his running-mate last Friday.

Fueling the speculation was that the birth of the Down Syndrome baby, born April 18, 2008, was a surprise and even her staff were unaware she was pregnant until seven months into the pregnancy. Additionally, Palin's water broke one month before the baby was due yet she kept a speaking engagement in Texas then made the eight-hour flight to Alaska. Three days after the birth of Trig, Palin returned to work as Governor.

Democratic bloggers are pointing to a video (located at the end of this article) by Palin where she discusses motherhood in March 2008, weeks before her delivery but doesn't mention her pregnancy.

Searching for a narrative

Left-wing bloggers are smarting from their hero, John Edwards, who was caught by the media cheating on his wife who has cancer. They want the media to start asking Palin if she thinks she can be Vice President and the mother of five children, especially now that she has one with special needs.

Hornrimsylvia, who blogs on the Progressive Democratic site "Daily Kos", believes the video shows that Palin's pregnancy was faked. "I have never seen a woman with an eight-month pregnancy be able to cross her legs and vigorously sit forward like that. Their backs are usually curved so far back that they need a pillow for lumbar support."

But leftist blogger, Chrswlf, wants Democrats to push the narrative that Palin harmed her daughter by flying late in her pregnancy for a political speech in Texas. "[W]hich would you rather push: a story based on her explanations or one based on speculation...?"

Cory Bantic agrees with the narrative that Palin put her career first with little regard for her family. "Putting a near-term baby at risk to give a speech is pretty unforgivable in my book," Bantic said.

AustinCynic also believes Palin put her daughter's life at risk. "If that is true then it proves beyond doubt that Sarah Palin is a woman of catastrophically poor judgement"

Abortion Rights

A middle-aged woman who has a political career and made the decision to have a baby with Down Syndrome is difficult for many Democrats to accept and invites speculation.

Adept2u wants all bloggers to examine Palin more carefully. "It says different things to me if she faked her own pregnancy," Adept wrote, "One, she will institute a Christian Taliban here in America where women must be ashamed to be pregnant, yet forced to be pregnant at the same time. I have a 22 year-old daughter, no thank you to that. It also proves that she is a liar on the most basic human issues. She is accepting praise because at 44 she brought her baby to term, and looked just fabulous doing it. I'm not looking forward to leaping from 2008 to 1953, so if this is at all possible I want to hear about it."

GirlZero wrote, "Just what we need. Another Pro-Life Rethug who puts politics before their family's welfare and well-being. Nauseating." Tash123 wondered what shame Palin is trying to shield the true mother of the baby. "What is Palin ashamed of? Her daughter for getting pregnant? What does this say about her to her children and voters as far as owning up to their responsibilities? That is telling. Just saying."

TeresaHill believes Palin's decision to either cover up for her daughter or give birth to a baby with Down Syndrome "will damage the lives of millions of teens and women by continuing to fight for that 'no birth control', 'no abortions in any circumstances' far-right agenda."

Not all Democratic bloggers believe the rumors about Palin are true. Triscula wrote that those who are spreading the story that Palin faked her preganancy will "end up looking like vicious fools." The 38 year-old mother continues, "It doesn't reflect well on our candidate or on us as a community. Please stop discussing it and keeping the rumor alive. If someone were spreading this story about my own daughter I would be crushed and so would she. Is it necessary to completely lose all morality and humanity in the quest to win an election? And even if the answer is 'yes', could the rumor spreaders take a second to consider if this is at all helpful in that effort?"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWlzmWnZ_ek[/YOUTUBE]

Democratic bloggers claim Palin faked pregnancy | Spero News

Hit By Ban Bus!

Undated pic of Palin during her pregnancy with the youngest daughter:

Hit By Ban Bus!

that photo's from 6 years ago? can't be, judging by the fashions, that photo look like its from the 80's or early 90's

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    that photo's from 6 years ago? can't be, judging by the fashions, that photo look like its from the 80's or early 90's
    You may be right Incognito, I was going by a comment on another blog. Still. If she was that big during an earlier pregnancy it is just not credible that she did not show at all with Trig.

What a strange set of coincidences:

1. Palin waits until she is 7 months pregnant to tell anyone she is pregnant. (hmmmm.....why wait? Most women are very excited to share such news. Especially pro-lifers and high-profile women.)

2. Palin, who has had four other pregnancies, doesn't look pregnant at even seven months.

3. Palin's daughter goes missing from her school for the last four or five month's of her Mom's alleged pregnancy using a case of 'extended mono' as the reason.

4. Palin's daughter shows up in family photos taken during this time looking very pregnant.

5. Palin flies to Texas to give a speech during last month of pregnancy, water (supposedly) breaks and she persists in giving the speech, then takes an eleven hour flight back to Alaska to supposedly give birth.

How incredibly interesting! When you put these coincidences together they suddenly become more plausible.

Somewhere, someone knows the truth! This so-called rumour would have never been started if there was nothing to back it up with. The truth, in this instance, is very valuable and someone is going to get paid a lot of money for it!

I don't know enough yet but judging from the photos and the fact she waited so long to tell, didn't look pregnant and daughter looked pregnant and was missing from school........it looks like ...Governor Palin might be Grandmother Palin! LMAO
    Riding high on my horse and dare anyone to knock me off!

^I thought the youngest was a son? Tig or Trig or whatever.
    Bad enough name for a boy, but for a girl?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Picture at the top is from 2006 according to this:
    Alaska Govenor Sarah Palin gallery: Alaska Photo Galleries | adn.com

That throws things a bit.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Hit By Ban Bus!

lol, the GOP ticket is doomed. And I am glad it is for this reason, because they are being given their own medicine regarding "values"

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Picture at the top is from 2006 according to this:
    Alaska Govenor Sarah Palin gallery: Alaska Photo Galleries | adn.com

That throws things a bit.
    I don't think it does. The youngest daughter looks six in that photo, not four.

You should all be ashamed. And its crap like this that will push people toward McCain/Palin- not away.

If this were Michelle Obama, you'd be yelling racism and God knows what else.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

i really can't wait to hear what the official reply from her camp is. and not because i think she is hiding something, i just wonder how the hell you answer something like this!

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    You should all be ashamed. And its crap like this that will push people toward McCain/Palin- not away.

Unlikely.
    This story sounds very possible and I believe that its true.
    If Michelle Obama did this I would be saying the exact same thing.
    You encourage racism by saying this.

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    From Reddit:

piratebob 9 points 1 day ago
    I'd like to know where the baby was born. Hospital or at home with a private doctor? It would be really hard to hide something like this at a hospital I would think.

Taicho 2 points 16 hours ago
    After flying for 8 hours, alleged in labor, drove..I think I read 45 minutes (its in one of the articles) out of a major city to a the tiny town where she used to be mayor (read: lots of influence) to 'have the child'.

perspicacious_too 1 point 15 hours ago
    The baby was born at Mat-Su Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska according to this link:
    Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome: Top Stories | adn.com
    This is the small town where Palin's parents live. It is also where Bristol Palin (age 17) had a car accident last February when she allegedly was too sick to go to school for 4 or 5 months. Supposedly the accident took place in front of a health clinic.
    Myspace.com Blogs - Press releases! - Drool MySpace Blog
    Wasilla Police Department On February 8, 2008, at 1737 hours, Wasilla Police responded to two vehicle collision at Seward Meridian Parkway and Fireweed Drive . Investigation revealed that Bristol Palin, age 17 of Wasilla, was driving a 4-door sedan and attempted to turn into a business when she struck a 2-door sedan driven by Joshua Moffet, age 19, of Wasilla. Palin was issued a citation for Failing to Use Due Care to Avoid a Collision. Moffet was issued a citation for an expired registration and no proof of insurance.
    End Quote

reddit_bullshit 4 points 13 hours ago
    Here's an interesting bit: The linked article (Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome: Top Stories | adn.com) states that the baby was delivered by Cathy Baldwin-Johnson.
    Google her, and you'll find this page: Valley Doctor Takes National Award: Cathy Baldwin-Johnson of Wasilla Was Named The 2002 Family Physician of The Year By The American Academy of Family Physicians. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com …where she was named 2002 Family Physician of the year after the then mayor of Wasilla — you guessed it: Palin — (among others) sent a letter of recommendation.
    Also, you might find this page: Alaska Governor Sarah Palin …which is a cache of a "no longer existing page" which says Governor Palen appointed Baldwin-Johnson in May of 2007 to Alaska Health Care Strategies Planning Council.

jibegod comments on Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter.
    The plot thickens.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I don't think it does. The youngest daughter looks six in that photo, not four.
    Exactly. Little Ms. Tiara looked much younger in the inauguration photo,
    taken later!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Meh, it's speculation.

If this is her child, she's a callous bitch for getting on that plane.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

nice try.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Thread Information