Page 13 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

To lend a little credence to that photo, here's Sarah the Sportscaster from around the same time:
    Video - KTVA

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    FINALLY!!!! the fabulous folks at ONTD Political and Democratic Underground are on this as well.

Edited on Sun Aug-31-08 06:32 AM by SoCalDem
    This undated photo provided by the Heath family shows Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin pregnant in Wasilla, Alaska. Republican presidential candidate Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., announced Palin as his vice presidential running mate on Friday, Aug. 29, 2008.
    (AP Photo/Heath Family)

AND....

This pic snapped the day before/of the birth 4-17 or 4-18
    by a fellow traveler who was surprised to see her flying coach

Edit: found the blog that one was posted on, and it was POSTED 4/29. No idea when it was taken. Probably either shortly before, or shortly after the birth of Trig.
    Don't tell me they're claiming those 2 pix are taken during the same "pregnancy"!
    How stupid do these people think we are? The hair alone is a total giveaway.
    By trying to prove stuff, they're only making it look more fishy.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Default Calling Maury Povich: Sarah Palin's 'baby-gate' about to explode

Dear Maury, Your Assistance Is Needed

Everybody and their pet fish has been e-mailing me this story, so obviously that's a sign that I must post it. This is basically some Bree Van de Kamp shit. Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, the chick who is running as McCain's VP, is being accused of faking one of her pregnancies. The Daily Kos thinks Sarah's teenage daughter, Bristol, is the real mother of Trig Paxton Van Palin.
    Yes, Bristol and Trig. Sarah also has three other kids named Track, Willow and Piper. I think they were named after Pottery Barn candle scents.

Anydrama, the rumor is that Sarah, a pro-lifer, pretended to be pregnant while her then 16-year-old daughter was the one who was really carrying baby Trig. Escandalo! Here's some of the shit the Daily Kos is claiming:
    In March, Sarah told everyone she was 7-months pregnant. Everyone including her staff said they were shocked to find out, because she didn't look pregnant to them. They also said she's always been thin, because she's a runner or some shit.
    Sarah's 16-year-old daughter Bristol was taken out of her high school for 5 to 8 months. The high school was told Bristol had mono.
    While attending some Republican convention in Texas, Sarah began leaking amniotic fluid one month before her due date. She didn't check into the hospital. She gave her speech and then got on an 8-hour flight back to Alaska.
    Sarah gave birth in a hospital 45-minutes from the airport. Trig, who was born with Down Syndrome, was one month premature. Sarah was back to work 3 days later.
    I left out of a ton of details. Visit here, here and here if you give an eff. On the other side, there are a few pictures with Sarah sort of looking knocked up. Gawker also has a post claiming Bristol was in a car accident when she would have been seven months pregnant. The dude involved in the accident with Bristol said she "really didn't look pregnant," but he wasn't really staring at her belly.
    I'm so confused. Maybe I'm the one who gave birth to baby Trig. Shit, maybe I'm the father. Maury! Please help us! It's the only way we can solve any of this. Bring them all on a very special episode of "The Maury Povich" show. I want Cindy McCain to read the DNA results though. That's if she can read it through her Vicodin haze. I also want Tina Fey and Megan Mullally to appear on the episode just so I can see them next to Sarah Palin.
    Dlisted: Dear Maury, Your Assistance Is Needed

Wow...I'm almost convinced that this isn't her kid. Crazy.

I'm another one that had mono, when I was the same age as the Governor's daughter. I was out of school for a little over a month. Basically from the Thanksgiving holiday and I came back the first day of the new year.

I don't buy it for one reason: a 44 year old is MUCH more likely to have a baby with Down Syndrome. It's very rare for a 16 year old.
    Last edited by Lalique; August 31st, 2008 at 03:49 PM.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Elite Member

^^Actually, on any other threads I've read about this it says young girls are just as likely as more mature women to have a child with down's syndrome.

On those "proof of pregnancy" pics, I dunno. One is from the freaking back! And you could probably find just as damning "proof" piccies that I was pregnant at differing points in my life just due to bad fashion choices...or bad gas
    "Give me your love and I'll give you--the Perfect Love Song!"

^^Yep, it's my understanding that there is a higher risk of carrying a baby with DS in very young girls and older women.

The picture says it all.
    How sad...I bet she pressured her daughter into lying.

All I can smell is the stink of fish!

Young girls have a very, very low risk of DS.

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Gold Member

IDK. The way the girl's kind of cupping her arms around her belly sure makes it look that way. I've seen plenty of teenage girls with flab, but in that pic it doesn't look like the typical "muffin top" but all centered in front...???

From Reddit:

piratebob 9 points 1 day ago
    I'd like to know where the baby was born. Hospital or at home with a private doctor? It would be really hard to hide something like this at a hospital I would think.

Taicho 2 points 16 hours ago
    After flying for 8 hours, alleged in labor, drove..I think I read 45 minutes (its in one of the articles) out of a major city to a the tiny town where she used to be mayor (read: lots of influence) to 'have the child'.

perspicacious_too 1 point 15 hours ago
    The baby was born at Mat-Su Hospital in Wasilla, Alaska according to this link:
    Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome: Top Stories | adn.com
    This is the small town where Palin's parents live. It is also where Bristol Palin (age 17) had a car accident last February when she allegedly was too sick to go to school for 4 or 5 months. Supposedly the accident took place in front of a health clinic.
    Myspace.com Blogs - Press releases! - Drool MySpace Blog
    Wasilla Police Department On February 8, 2008, at 1737 hours, Wasilla Police responded to two vehicle collision at Seward Meridian Parkway and Fireweed Drive . Investigation revealed that Bristol Palin, age 17 of Wasilla, was driving a 4-door sedan and attempted to turn into a business when she struck a 2-door sedan driven by Joshua Moffet, age 19, of Wasilla. Palin was issued a citation for Failing to Use Due Care to Avoid a Collision. Moffet was issued a citation for an expired registration and no proof of insurance.
    End Quote

reddit_bullshit 4 points 13 hours ago
    Here's an interesting bit: The linked article (Palins' child diagnosed with Down syndrome: Top Stories | adn.com) states that the baby was delivered by Cathy Baldwin-Johnson.
    Google her, and you'll find this page: Valley Doctor Takes National Award: Cathy Baldwin-Johnson of Wasilla Was Named The 2002 Family Physician of The Year By The American Academy of Family Physicians. | North America > United States from AllBusiness.com …where she was named 2002 Family Physician of the year after the then mayor of Wasilla — you guessed it: Palin — (among others) sent a letter of recommendation.
    Also, you might find this page: Alaska Governor Sarah Palin …which is a cache of a "no longer existing page" which says Governor Palen appointed Baldwin-Johnson in May of 2007 to Alaska Health Care Strategies Planning Council.

jibegod comments on Cover-up? Alaska Gov. Palin (R) announced she was pregnant. Local rumors suggest she is covering up for her 16 y/o daughter.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by IheartParis View Post
    Young girls have a very, very low risk of DS.

Higher risk, but most babies with DS are born to young(er) mothers (March of Dimes):
    Does the risk of Down syndrome increase with the mother's age? Yes. The risk of Down syndrome increases from about 1 in 1,250 at age 25, to 1 in 1,000 at age 30, 1 in 400 at age 35, 1 in 100 at age 40 and 1 in 30 at age 45 (6). Women over age 35 have been traditionally considered most likely to have a baby with Down syndrome. However, about 80 percent of babies with Down syndrome are born to women who are under age 35, as younger women have far more babies (2).
    So given 2 pregnant women, 1 in her 40s and 1 in her teens, the one in her 40s is more likely to be carrying a baby with DS, but it's far from certain that the younger woman isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by cherrybaby View Post
    IDK. The way the girl's kind of cupping her arms around her belly sure makes it look that way. I've seen plenty of teenage girls with flab, but in that pic it doesn't look like the typical "muffin top" but all centered in front...???
    Focus on her mother...
    Where is her baby fat?
    Where is her preg belly in those pictures?

Gold Member

The dude involved in the accident with Bristol said she "really didn't look pregnant," but he wasn't really staring at her belly.
    February in Alaska? Everyone would be bundled up so much who could tell?

Thread Information