Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: *Rumors and Speculation* Did Sarah Palin fake her last pregnancy?

Hit By Ban Bus!

McCain went ahead and picked her because Republicans seldom have to suffer publicly for personal scandals like Democrats do. I could do an enormous comparison chart on Dem v. Rep scandals, some of which were brought to light at the same time. The Rep scandal would be a blip on the media radar, while the one involving the Dem was beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten to death all over again. It's the way of the world.

For instance. How many of you know that during the Gary Condit/Chandra Levy scandal, a woman who worked for then Congressman Joe Scarborough was found dead in his office? And that her autopsy report was beyond suspicious?

Truly, Republicans almost never have to worry about their skeletons being dragged out of the closet.

The guy later joked about her death too.
    "Indeed. On May 29, 2003, Scarborough appeared on Don Imus's radio show. While complimenting Scarborough on his sense of humor, Imus said, "Don't be afraid to be funny, because you are funny. I asked you why you aren't in Congress. You said that you had sex with the intern, and then you had to kill her." Scarborough laughed and replied, "Yeah, well, what are you gonna do?""
    Source
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    McCain went ahead and picked her because Republicans seldom have to suffer publicly for personal scandals like Democrats do. I could do an enormous comparison chart on Dem v. Rep scandals, some of which were brought to light at the same time. The Rep scandal would be a blip on the media radar, while the one involving the Dem was beaten to death, buried, dug up and beaten to death all over again. It's the way of the world.

For instance. How many of you know that during the Gary Condit/Chandra Levy scandal, a woman who worked for then Congressman Joe Scarborough was found dead in his office? And that her autopsy report was beyond suspicious?

Truly, Republicans almost never have to worry about their skeletons being dragged out of the closet.
    Yep, you're right, unfortunately. And it's not just the personal stuff,
    but political blunders as well. I think a lot has to do with the fact
    that the Repugs always abuse terms like "patriotism" and "christian
    values" for their own benefit and unfortunately a large denomination
    of people still fall for that.
    That's why I liked that Obama said in his speech that "all people
    put their country first" i.e. the repugs don't have exclusive rights
    to "patriotism".
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by Aella View Post
    Yes, that. From what I heard about Palin in the last day, I find her politics repugnant, but this level of tawdry speculation would be too much even for a celeb imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    KING! This is going too far. Lots of older Mothers have Down Syndrome babies-without INCEST thank you!
    This woman doesn't seem to put up with much and she moose hunts. She would have pulled a Dick Chaney.
    Agreed.

But what I do not understand is why on earth she would have accepted the VP nomination if this is true. Not only because you jeopardize your family secrets, but you potentially damage your own party as well. If I had skeletons in my closet there is no way in hell I would accept the offer, the media finds out everything in due time. It just seems irresponsible. And yes, the more and more I read the more I am nearly convinced this baby was not hers.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

A*O

There's another questionmark over Palin about the dismissal of a Governor's staff member who was going through a messy divorce with Palin's brother/sister/friend? Or something like that.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Agreed.

But what I do not understand is why on earth she would have accepted the VP nomination if this is true. Not only because you jeopardize your family secrets, but you potentially damage your own party as well. If I had skeletons in my closet there is no way in hell I would accept the offer, the media finds out everything in due time. It just seems irresponsible. And yes, the more and more I read the more I am nearly convinced this baby was not hers.
    The kind of woman who covers up her teen daughters pregnancy and stages some far-fetched labor scenario on an 8-hour flight isn't hurting for confidence. She's probably got an ego the sized of Alaska and feels untouchable, and that no one could possibly find out because she was so smart in her cover-up.

This is getting good! I can't wait for the first news outlet to unearth the birth certificate.

No wonder she feels invincible and has a huge ego. There are some people (even in my extended family) who are treating her like she's some kind of demi-god. Its quite scary, actually.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Calimoonchild View Post
    This is getting good! I can't wait for the first news outlet to unearth the birth certificate.
    I'm sure the the Republican Governor of Alaska can produce the "appropriate" birth certificate if necessary. A DNA test is the only want to determine the truth (and even those can be faked if you know the right people, which she does).
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    There's another questionmark over Palin about the dismissal of a Governor's staff member who was going through a messy divorce with Palin's brother/sister/friend? Or something like that.
    yep. Husband's friend's ex dating the staffer. Bit about it here:
    Shadow Governor? | AndrewHalcro.com
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

What's also worrying is the power hungry behavior she's already
    showing as a governor: to try and strongarm people into firing
    somebody you have a beef with. That's abuse of power.
    Now, that won't do that much harm way over there in Alaska,
    but what if McSame doesn't wake up from his afternoon nap
    and Hockey Mom Palin gets a power high? Scary stuff.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Someone needs to send the National Enquirer up to do an investigation, but no traditional media is going to do it.

In regard to the video, she certainly doesn't look 7 months pregnant, and she's not really wearing an "overcoat" that would cover things. She is very nice and personable in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    No wonder she feels invincible and has a huge ego. There are some people (even in my extended family) who are treating her like she's some kind of demi-god. Its quite scary, actually.
    But why...?

I don't even know who she was before McCain announced her as his VP. I was watching TV and just said...who the heck is that?

Quote Originally Posted by JR5597 View Post
    Hike of the Week with Governor Sarah Palin

video of her when she would be 7 months pregnant.
    more pics and video at the link:
    Sarah Palin Pregnancy Debate
    I watched the video, and all I can say is she's obviously not pregnant while walking. Her boobs protrude more through the jacket than her tummy (which doesn't really protrude at all). Not possible for a third trimester - I don't think I've ever seen a pregnant woman with bigger boobs than tummy. (Okay, maybe it's possible in some rare bodily scenario.)

The funny thing about a lot of liars is that they often concoct stories that are just about unbelievable, not realizing that it is usually the unbelievability of their stories that gets them caught. Not that the truth is always simple or easy, but it's usually not so totally complicated.

Don't know if this is her bio child or not, but the whole story sure seems suspicious.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Either it's not her child and she's concocted a huge lie to cover it or it is her child and she behaved in a completely reckless fashion with no regard for it's safety. Getting on a plane with hours of flight ahead of her when labour had already started and she's a woman in her forties with a higher risk pregnancy? Bad decision and not the type of thing desirable in a leader.

Page 10 of 75 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information