Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 46 to 52 of 52

Thread: Right-wing fundies rip down Prez Obama's picture in CO. airforce base on Prez Day

  1. #46
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I agree, I don't think every single person who doesn't like Obama should be painted as a racist, because that's not fair. Just like it's not fair when people think that if you're black and voted for Obama that you just did it because he was black and didn't take any of the issues into consideration.

    But this reminds me of a conservation I had with one of the conservatives I work with. He told me that any black person that voted for Obama did it because he was black and any white person who voted for Obama did it out of white liberal guilt. After I laughed in his face, I reminded him that the very white Bill Clinton got more black votes than black Jesse Jackson and black Al Sharpton combined.
    OMG, that man needs help.
    It's crazy that some people actually believe that. I really don't know what goes through some peoples minds.

  2. #47
    Elite Member HWBL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    18,525

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    It's just so obviously racism - the whole War on Obama thing is a manifestation of racism. Never has there been such a thing as a War on a President! Not even effing Bush was treated that way.
    No, you're wrong. Racism in the US died in the 1960's with the Civil Rights
    Movement! And everybody who claims that there are still racists around
    is playing the race card!

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    President's Day has been expanded to honor all of the presidents, not just Washington & Lincoln. So, as a president then Obama stands for what the holiday is all about.

    And I bet those same people who bitched about Obama's photo weren't bitching when Dubya's photo was up on President's Day.
    No kidding! The thing that bothers me the most is that ours is a country
    in which these ignorants and biggots have a right to bear arms.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

    ***** celeb

  3. #48
    Elite Member crumpet's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!
    Posts
    7,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    OMG, that man needs help.
    It's crazy that some people actually believe that. I really don't know what goes through some peoples minds.
    I know. I suspect (because I'm not a mind reader) that they are rationalizing their own racist beliefs. Because it just couldn't seem possible to them that the black candidate might actually be, you know, smarter or have better ideas than the white guy. It's the same as when people automatically assume a woman or non-white person got the job because of a quota. It's the assumption that really highlights their belief that there could be no other viable reason why the white guy would not have been the number one choice.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #49
    Elite Member nana55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario
    Posts
    4,085

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I'm not disputing what the holiday was formed to celebrate. I'm pointing out that it isn't generally being used to honor just Washington, Lincoln and Jefferson anymore.
    In California, at the elementary school where I work we were told it was originally meant to honor only Washington and Lincoln. They put them together to have a long week-end and eventually said it was to celebrate all our presidents. So maybe the website says one thing but people are learning something else.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

  5. #50
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ No, Obama just doesn't stand for what the holiday is all about.

    Why not just hang up a picture of the President's that the holiday was formed for?


    I love how if one little thing is done against Obama it's either considered racism or the people are fundies. That's not always the case. And by thinking and saying it is, you really sound as dumb as George Bush.
    You entirely missed the "why do you hate America?" joke, lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    ask him to specify exactly what good Bush did for the US. That would be fun.
    He protected us from terrorism. Notice that there has never been a terrorist attack since Sept. 11th?

    /I'm serious, I've read this before.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I agree, I don't think every single person who doesn't like Obama should be painted as a racist, because that's not fair. Just like it's not fair when people think that if you're black and voted for Obama that you just did it because he was black and didn't take any of the issues into consideration.

    But this reminds me of a conservation I had with one of the conservatives I work with. He told me that any black person that voted for Obama did it because he was black and any white person who voted for Obama did it out of white liberal guilt. After I laughed in his face, I reminded him that the very white Bill Clinton got more black votes than black Jesse Jackson and black Al Sharpton combined.
    Also remind him that Blacks always vote democratic, and the same amount of black people who voted for Obama voted for Kerry, Gore, Clinton, etc. I'm pretty sure those candidates we're not black.

    The whole 'white liberal guilt' thing always gets me. Yes, white people were so overcome with white guilt that they decided to vote for a biracial man with no ties to the African slavery in his lineage in 2008...lol. Obama is not the first black person to run for president dummies.

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    ^^He blames McCain for losing the election. But he believes that Palin was nothing but a benefit. He thinks any white people that didn't vote for Palin are just liberal sheep being spoon-fed by the evil media. He uses that same logic when it comes to people who hate Dubya.
    Let me guess, he refers to the media as the "MSM"? By the way, the "MSM" also paints Obama as an unpatriotic, socialist, communist Marxist Muslim terrorist. But no, the media was so in the tank for Obama the whole time...lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    No, you're wrong. Racism in the US died in the 1960's with the Civil Rights
    Movement! And everybody who claims that there are still racists around
    is playing the race card!



    No kidding! The thing that bothers me the most is that ours is a country
    in which these ignorants and biggots have a right to bear arms.
    I just got done reading this from US Magazine idiots.

    YOU DARN RIGHT I'M RACIST. Do you know why? Because I'm sick and tired of hearing about Black parades where white people are not invited to participate in but if we have an all White parade, I can bet a million that the blacks will be on the news talking about race, AGAIN. Do you notice that White folks don't complain about the Blacks being racist about them? I don't even know what to call Blacks anymore because everything is so offensive to them and they decide to change what they want to be called on a regular basis. If they want respect from me and many, many others than they need to STOP the racist crap and stop expecting special treatment just because somewhere down the line your ancestors were brought here and treated as slaves. Yes - it was probably by one of my ancestors but they are long gone and you or I never knew them. Move on because I did. It's boring.

    I WILL NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA. If he becomes President than this racist thing will only get worse. Either way, really because if he doesn't get the vote the blacks will riot because they will say it was because of race. Just like Rodney King (the still loser) but God knows he was a black man and worth burning down an all black community. Blacks will never get respect acting that way. That was a joke in 1992.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    I agree...If blacks don't get it their way, they b*tch and if whites do..they b*tch even more....they always think it's about them...but yet they think its ok to call a white person a honky, cracker, etc? And if we call them a monkey or anything else, they want to start up a fight? And yet, who are the most people voting for Obama? BLACKS! Because to them, he's black...but yet who's the parent he was raised by? His WHITE mother, & his BLACK father left him...SO WHO CAN SAY NOW THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE STUPID?!
    Even if 100% of all black Americans voted for Obama he would be no where near as close to winning the presidency these morons. And what 'black' parades is he talking about? LOL! And yes, 'White parades' would have EVERYONE talking because you know what they're called? Klansmen!! We have an Irish Day Parade. Irish people are White. I don't see them complaining about that? Most of our holidays revolve around white historical figures don't they? What the hell is so bothersome to them that they NEVER want to talk about race? Sorry, but race relations still exist, whether you want to ignore it or not. These sort of people who act like white people, who make up the majority of America, are being oppressed now is the most hilarious thing I will ever witness.

  6. #51
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    Yeah, well I haven't been the victim of terrorism since i bought my phone, ergo my phone protect me from terrorism.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  7. #52
    Elite Member Sweetie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Den of the roving cunty bitches
    Posts
    24,533

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    You entirely missed the "why do you hate America?" joke, lol.


    No I didn't. My reply wasn't in regards to your "joke".
    I didn't even realized you had posted. I normally skip over the ones that have nothing interesting to add.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Get yer crazy on: What Ted Nugent would do if he wuz Prez
    By buttmunch in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: October 11th, 2008, 04:33 PM
  2. Jay-Z resigns as Def Jam's prez
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: December 26th, 2007, 10:19 AM
  3. Students to John McCain: Too old to be prez?
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: September 5th, 2007, 04:50 PM
  4. Replies: 11
    Last Post: June 22nd, 2007, 05:00 PM
  5. John Kerry determined to run for prez and bore us all again
    By Grimmlok in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: October 11th, 2006, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •