Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Right Wing Blogs?

Default Re: Right Wing Blogs?

I think that website is a satire. How could it not be? And liberalasskicker is just being funny. Am I being naive here? I don't think it's serious...

Gold Member

Yes these freaks are real. The little cowards usually hang out with their own kind on right wing blogs. Bill Gates is a talented, competent DEMOCRAT, Bush is a friggin moron who can't find his own ass with both hands.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Well considering there's only 1 date that has entries on it....
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

I probably should have said these types of freaks are real. They clutter up political boards with their nonesense. Usually they hide with their like but when they come out this is what they say. God their annoying.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Well considering there's only 1 date that has entries on it....
    What?..I went back to last year in the archives and looked at some of the comments and they were from that time and spread out over a number of dates?

Weird, when i tried clicking on dates in the calendar it kept bringing me back to the page up for this date.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Bronze Member

You get over it by not being one of the poor or dead, but more likely comfortably esconsed in a gated community with 24/7 security in some WASPy subdivision, living off your trust fund or daddy's upper percentile tax cut thanks to Bush.
    Amazingly, you are just about right on this point.

The world is driven by economic factors. It isn't a good thing or a bad thing, it is just the way it is.

Rich, or rather "not-poor" people got out before the hurricane hit. Those who didn't have the means to get out of the city paid the price.

It's terrible that some people lost there lives, and many lost everything but their lives, and I won't try to make light of that, but for the people who simply lost some of their belongings and had to be relocated, maybe next time they won't blow all their money on a new XBox or they won't pass up on a chance at OT at their job.

I bet you will look back at the victims of Katrina and see that it was a great motivator.

Weird, when i tried clicking on dates in the calendar it kept bringing me back to the page up for this date.
    I haven't heard of anyone having the same problem.

If you click a date on the calendar on the left it will show you the most recent entries as of that date. So for example, if you were to click on 1/31/06 the story about Brits getting stupid would be at the top:

http://www.liberalsmustdie.com/Defau...Date=1/31/2006

If you go on James Wolcott's blog site, he mentions lots of nutbar right-wing sites that are truly scary. The vitriol and namecalling really takes me aback. I think it's jameswolcott.com or something similar. Or just google his name.

No, I call you handicapped because you are. Given that Bush and his cronies have lied about pretty much everything up to this point, considering they have repeatedly broken the law to the detriment of your civil liberties and constitutional rights, consider that they torture people and hold them outside the loaw or due process, and considering that they just bankrupted your nation ands had to raise the debt limit in order to avoid a default ON YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY....I think term limits would appear to be a good thing, a safety measure to limit failed, dangerous presidencies.

If Bill Gates ran Microsoft the way Bush runs America, he would have been tossed out on his ear by his shareholders 5 years ago or Microsoft would have gone under, a blazing wreck of a company that overspent, over-extended itself, and was managed so horribly it broke itself in half.

Greatest president despite everything I just mentioned, which is verifiably accurate? Do you live in an evil parallel universe where bad means good?

His presidency is failing right now, he won't be able to last any longer in office and his policies are destroying your nation. For gods sake, YOUR COUNTRY IS BANKRUPT!

You know who created them? The US government! Stop creating monsters and you won't have to reap what you sow.

I'm with Grim!

Quote Originally Posted by liberalasskicker
    Those who didn't have the means to get out of the city paid the price.

http://www.liberalsmustdie.com/Defau...Date=1/31/2006
    Those who didn't have the ability to get out paid the price. More than half of the identified victims were older folk and the greatest loss of life in a single building was 34 at St. Rita's Nursing Home. The "law of the jungle" attitude you seem to have about life just does not cut it with me: We have developed brains and the ability to have sympathy, empathy, and magnanimity and we should consider those when dealing with our fellow human beings(and even $cientologists!). Your apparent worldview provides a world that is pretty devoid of these qualities. You have my sympathies.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

Sorry, but your spin on Katrina just isn't so Liberal. Have you been down there? Have you actually known anyone, rich or poor, that suffered a loss down there? Even the rich folks aren't being allowed to rebuild on their property and face an increasing boondoggle of conservy fuckups via the relentless inactivity of the administration. People with money not being allowed building permits to rebuilt or fix up their own homes because the repubs are dragging their feet on the necessary permissions? Thousands of trailers sitting empty and rotting in Arkansas that our tax dollars paid for? A half assed patched levee that's much weaker than the one it replaced? Not acceptable.

For the administration to have acted like they have in the storm and the aftermath was just plain stupid considering New Orleans is one of the top 3 ports in the USA and much of that lovely oil that Cheney sent us to war to ensure the easy flow of flows through that port to Refinery Row. You don't shit where you eat and you don't do the above things either without affecting your bottom line.

Amazingly, you are just about right on this point.

The world is driven by economic factors. It isn't a good thing or a bad thing, it is just the way it is.
    Your economic factor is the unearned cash you get from Mumsy and Dadsy while you sit within your palatial prison, typing this out with a smug look of undeserved entitlement. I highly doubt you, of all people, have anywhere NEAR the perspective needed to operate outside of that warm, soft, safe little island of privilege and ignorance.

Rich, or rather "not-poor" people got out before the hurricane hit. Those who didn't have the means to get out of the city paid the price.
    The price of being grindingly poor or having your government be completely incompetent, despite enough warnings and resources readily available, is death? How is helplesness 'a price' ? I'm sure you'd feel different if it was your grandmother's bloated and flyblown corpse drifting down a river of sewage.

It's terrible that some people lost there lives, and many lost everything but their lives, and I won't try to make light of that, but for the people who simply lost some of their belongings and had to be relocated, maybe next time they won't blow all their money on a new XBox or they won't pass up on a chance at OT at their job.
    So you won't make light of the fact that thousands of people lost everything, including family members, and yet you mock the situation by assuming they blew their meagre earnings on videogames or are simply lazy.

Hypocritical, and quite typica, neocon thinking.. everything simplified down to a black and white scenario that encompasses all and if you don't fit this simplistic and wholly idiotic outlook, well..

I bet you will look back at the victims of Katrina and see that it was a great motivator.
    Perhaps a house fire will render you homeless and charred beyond recognition, that would be a great motivator for you to discover some humility and depth of feeling.
    Last edited by Grimmlok; March 20th, 2006 at 12:00 PM.

^^Couldn't agree more. That post reeks of entitlement. Wasn't your leader/hero George Bush elected under the moniker of "compassionate conservatism." Oops, that was just another lie.

He's not conservative at all, except in the social/religious arenas.

That's 2/3's of the conservative sphere. All he's missing is the financial conservatism but given that most GOP'ers with this attitude are old money legacies, it's hardly a shock.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information