Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Republican guest on FOX tacitly admits voter fraud issue a set-up to challenge Obama

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    What happened in 1960?

Both parties here are guilty of doing the same but not to the extent of stealing an election - Postal vote fraud is quite common here in the UK - Both on a local and national level. I think in a local level - an councillor had to resign because it was that apparent with fraud.

They claim the Kennedy's used union/mob connections to steal the election from Richard Nixon but it still hasn't been proven. Well years later when Nixon won - we all saw how that worked out and how HONEST he was.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Thanks - that is pretty ironic though.

Yeah, I thought so too, hahaha! If it was anyone but Nixon - guess why it's not mentioned or FAUX would be recounting it on every newscast. Wonder if the hanging CHADS will be another Florida Repug trick again since it's already noted that a large % of the machines don't work properly.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    What happened in 1960?

Both parties here are guilty of doing the same but not to the extent of stealing an election - Postal vote fraud is quite common here in the UK - Both on a local and national level. I think in a local level - an councillor had to resign because it was that apparent with fraud.
    on the local levels here it happens quite a bit too....NY was famous for them many years ago under the Tammany political machine, and Chicago under Daley was also notorious for them.

In 1960, most of the fraud was thought to have originated in Chicago under Daley (one part- the dead were casting votes), his defense was that Democratic fraud in Chicago was no worse than Republican fraud in downstate Illinois. A 'we cheated, but so did the other team' defense

Other famous stolen elections include the 1824 election in which Andrew Jackson won the popular vote but lost the presidency to John Quincy Adams in the House of Representatives, and the 1876 Hayes-Tilden tie, which was eventually settled by a backroom deal.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    uh, 2004 for the rethugs as well.. diebold anybody

I think the fraud in 2004 was much more widespread and varied than what happened in 2000 even though it's 2000 and Katherine Harris/Choicepoint (and Nader) that everyone always refers to. 2004 was heartbreaking, we had such an engaged electorate and so many people stood on line for 8,9,10 hours to vote because they were so sick of Bush and his murderous war. Polling places didn't have enough machines, Diebold techs were working on machines unsupervised, there was all kind of problems with the machines, and on and on and on, and then in came Ohio to finish off the dems. I don't think we will ever see that kind of voter turn out again. And I don't understand for the life of me after having lost 2 elections to fraud that dems don't engage with this issue the way they should and fix the damn problem.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information