Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rep. Joe "You Lie!" Wilson's (R-SC) opponent brings in big money after outburst

The level of disrespect on the behalf of the republicans is ridiculous. If a democrat had done this during the loony years of Bush, their asses would still be at Gitmo...seeking a pardon!!

I love Keith Olbermann...
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Hmmmf. I thought Olbermann was MINE! Okay, I'll share. Unless I'm out in the evenings, I'm watching his show.

Joe Wilson? Gotta go, Joe. If this was my congressman that made that outburst, I'd be on the internet writing him a scathing note in a Detroit minute. You want to make outbursts? Go to a hockey game or a boxing match. Go to a little league football game. Scream your lungs out. Make yourself hoarse. Go for it. Way to make a complete nationally-known asshole of yourself during a prime time Presidential address.

Fucking doofus.

Elite Member

Thank god for Keith.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    The level of disrespect on the behalf of the republicans is ridiculous. If a democrat had done this during the loony years of Bush, their asses would still be at Gitmo...seeking a pardon!!
    If a Democrat had done that under Bush, they'd be dead. The only question would have been the method.

"It is this week, evident that the greatest threat to the nation is not terrorism nor the economy nor H1N1 nor even bad health care. It is rank, willful stupidity. When did we come to extol stupidity ahead of information, and rely on voo-doo, superstition, and prejudice ahead of education?"

Stupidity is the core of the problem.

Unfortunately, I think flat out racism is the core of the problem. It leads to a great deal of stupidity in its defense.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I don't think it's racism alone; more like sore loser-dom on part of the Republicans. They want to cause disorder so they can clean house in 2010.

I think it's equal parts loserdom, ignorance, and racism.

This dude was way out of line. Pelosi said he had violated House Rules. Ok so what happens when you violate House Rules? I don't know the answer to that but I imagine something happens?

It's disgusting that this fool was yelling at the POTUS while he was talking. I'm not a fan of Dumbya but if the same thing would have happened to him, it'd be a slap in the face. (And I'm not referencing the shoe incident that happened in another country where he began a war).

The Rethugs like this really make me sick. It goes a lot deeper than Sarah Palin but I swear she incited a lot of the sensationalism & vitriol that we're seeing every day now (with the guns are the town hall meetings and a litter of disgusting things geared towards O).

When she stood there smiling as someone yelled the N* word and KILL HIM, etc, it's like she took the top off the box of peoples' worst/biggest kept secrets.

I'm not articulating myself very well here but you get the jist of what I'm saying.

Elite Member

Default re

Well, when you combine this with the bullshit over Obama's speaking to schoolkids, it looks like something bigger than just this one asshole who couldn't behave himself.

I blame Glenn Beck!!!

Elite Member

Default re

I know this is irrelevant, but I wanted to add...

I know Obama is not perfect, but I cannot imagine him EVER acting that way to someone.

You can take the measure of those two men--Obama and Wilson--just by that.

It's like a house infested with cockroaches was disturbed by a spray of pesticide.

When Bush was in power, nothing disturbed them. It was status quo. You didn't notice them.

Now that Obama is president, they've been disturbed and flushed out.
    There are cockroaches running wild in great numbers all through the house. It's disgusting.

Unfortunately, I think stupid people outnumber smart people.

Poll: Joe Wilson Takes a Hit From ‘You Lie’

By David Weigel 9/11/09 2:38 PM

Confounding some of their early findings last night, the Public Policy Polling survey of South Carolina’s 2nd congressional district finds that voters have turned on Rep. Joe Wilson (R-S.C.), even though they split on whether Wilson was correct when he accused the president of lying about illegal immigrants’ rights to health care in his reform plans. The gist: Wilson is statistically tied with his Democratic opponent Rob Miller, with Miller up 44-43.
    Overall 49% of voters say they are less likely to vote for Wilson in the future because he called Obama a liar, while 35% say they are more likely to do so. 56% of Republicans say that Wilson’s calling out the President makes them more likely to support him.
    More results:

Conservatives are the only people who approved of Wilson’s outburst, by a tiny margin.

The Washington Independent » Poll: Joe Wilson Takes a Hit From ‘You Lie’

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information