Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 102

Thread: -= Remember When? =-

  1. #76
    Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Now with ADD added goodness!
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Not in terms of DC gossip and horrid behavior mixed with autocratic highhandedness. But you do have a point in that Dubya's body count is a bit high. He has thousands to Clinton's hundred or so.

    They're all fucktwits..we need to violently overthrow the government and start anew with non millionaires I think sometimes.

  2. #77
    Gold Member deckchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canadian eh?
    Posts
    832

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    *sigh* What a bi-polar, ill-informed, irrationally hostile drone you are. Take that! Enjoy your Crazies, Mushy.
    It's like talking to a 3 year old WH, an angry bitter one at that. I have put her in my mental "Time out" chair.

    Vegetarian - Old Indian word for "Bad Hunter"

  3. #78
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    You cannot deny the truth, Mushy, unless you're willful or just plain stupid. Which one are you?


    Later, bitches. I'll check back after lunch. I don't expect much, though. From some people. *snort*

  4. #79
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    He was armed, funded and his minions trained by the CIA during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. He was the US golden boy in using Mujahideen to drive the Soviets out, much like Saddam was Rumsfelds golden boy in regards to oil and checking Iran. For the love of Jebus, ol Osama and his boys still have a few US made stinger missiles hanging around.

    Perhaps if he hadn't been coddled for short term political reasons and given access to the training, funding and arms he wouldn't have been able to launch 9/11. The only thing the US gov can't take responsibility for is the plan he drew up and executed, because those reasons are his alone (however based on imperialist US foreign policy)

    How anybody can ignore this governmental culpability is beyond me, but some people prefer to ignore peripheral information because it's convenient..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  5. #80
    Silver Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    UNITED STATES
    Posts
    376

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushy
    I don't believe Osama bin Laden is a "boogeyman" made up to scare the American people. I think he was in charge of and directed the attacks on 9/11. I also don't believe the conspiracy theory that the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks on 9/11. I also don't believe Osama bin Laden was created by the United States. His millions are his own, his plans are his own, and his crazy beliefs are his own. I have seen and read plenty of documentaries and biographies on him, Al Qeada, Jihad and all its fabulous accoutrements, past American dealings with him, and that 1 1/2 hour compilation averring that America's own government orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and I have formed the conclusion the terrorist attacks were just that, terrorist attacks. I don't believe any spin put on them. I also believe that the spin has been put on them by people very unhappy with the current regime.
    I agree with you. I have also read plenty and seen plenty. Also, a long time ago, I remember hearing or reading that there were many reports coming in from US agents of what Osama was planning and that the US was trying to catch him. At one point they knew where he was and had asked Clinton if they should go ahead and pick him up, and of course Clinton being the busy guy that he was, ( with all his many women and blow jobs. LOL ), didn't have time to deal with it, and told them to let him go.

  6. #81
    Elite Member Sojiita's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Duh-hio
    Posts
    22,811

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Quote Originally Posted by UndercoverGator
    Not in terms of DC gossip and horrid behavior mixed with autocratic highhandedness. But you do have a point in that Dubya's body count is a bit high. He has thousands to Clinton's hundred or so.

    They're all fucktwits..we need to violently overthrow the government and start anew with non millionaires I think sometimes.
    LOl..I don't care if Clinton screwed goats(as long as they consented of course)..the policies and legislation that they put forth is what matters to me(although I would love to have access to all that juicy political gossip-lucky you!)

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushy
    I don't believe Osama bin Laden is a "boogeyman" made up to scare the American people. I think he was in charge of and directed the attacks on 9/11. I also don't believe the conspiracy theory that the U.S. government orchestrated the attacks on 9/11. I also don't believe Osama bin Laden was created by the United States. His millions are his own, his plans are his own, and his crazy beliefs are his own. I have seen and read plenty of documentaries and biographies on him, Al Qeada, Jihad and all its fabulous accoutrements, past American dealings with him, and that 1 1/2 hour compilation averring that America's own government orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and I have formed the conclusion the terrorist attacks were just that, terrorist attacks. I don't believe any spin put on them. I also believe that the spin has been put on them by people very unhappy with the current regime.
    I agree with Grimm about the long term underpinnings and consequences of funding crazy religious nutjobs and how that can come back to bite you in the ass. We were funding Osama at one point and the same with Saddam-all part of a larger cold war strategy-and that did come back to bite us in the ass. However Mushy I have seen the same stuff about the conspiracy theories and I agree with you there...we may have been lax in detecting it and all but it was all Osama when it came to the attacks themselves.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

  7. #82
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Quote Originally Posted by serenity
    I agree with you. I have also read plenty and seen plenty. Also, a long time ago, I remember hearing or reading that there were many reports coming in from US agents of what Osama was planning and that the US was trying to catch him. At one point they knew where he was and had asked Clinton if they should go ahead and pick him up, and of course Clinton being the busy guy that he was, ( with all his many women and blow jobs. LOL ), didn't have time to deal with it, and told them to let him go.
    Yeah, except conveniently leaving out the fact that he's a total US based creation to fight the Soviets in Afghanistan in the 80's, trained, funded and armed by the CIA....

    Thank Reagan for that one. Oh, and for Saddam. And Noriega...

    Well what I find interesting is that Bush and his cronies still won't release most of the information concerning 9/11. Not the reports about the Pentagon attack and what was left, and so much more. The commission established was pretty much a whitewash, as it'd hard to have an independent bipartisan conclusion when the government won't divulge what it knows.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  8. #83
    Hit By Ban Bus! pacific breeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    in the wild blue yonder
    Posts
    15,479

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Quote Originally Posted by Mushy
    Altogether now, Nooooooooooooooooobody asked you.

    You're so funny, Mushy. Remind to laugh sometime.

  9. #84
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    *slaps his knee*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  10. #85
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    *guffaws*

  11. #86
    Elite Member twitchy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Dancing on your grave!!!!
    Posts
    9,131

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    Do I have to be the one who *chortles* again?
    Not necessarily, you could *titter*.

    "The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

  12. #87
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    I'm going to *cackle* right now, and reserve it.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

  13. #88
    Elite Member Lobelia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    a backwards hillbilly state
    Posts
    20,801

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    Having no sense of humor, I choose to *glare icily*
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

    Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

  14. #89
    Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Now with ADD added goodness!
    Posts
    6,601

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    *amused grin replete with Dr. Evil finger to mouth*

  15. #90
    Hit By Ban Bus! WickedHo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    NYC, baby!
    Posts
    9,249

    Default Re: -= Remember When? =-

    *three musketeers*

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Remember 'Go Ask Alice'?
    By buttmunch in forum Books and Literature
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: April 26th, 2007, 02:05 PM
  2. Pat Tillman: Remember his name
    By celeb_2006 in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: October 7th, 2006, 12:06 AM
  3. Remember when...
    By AliceInWonderland in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: February 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •