Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Racial hatred runs African American family out of dream home

Jews were extensive participants in the fight for civil rights here in the US in the 60's.

In the infamous case of the three murdered civil rights workers: Cheney, Goodman, and Schwerner- two of the murdered boys were Jews.

And the US is hardly the only country in the world that still has racists......Europe has more than it's share.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Gold Member

I know Racism is in Europe , i've encounted it. I was answering a post about America though.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by DolceVita View Post
    I think that door would have to be pretty big seeing as you still have people who are happy to endorse segragated proms etc
    Well since there's no literal door, there should be no problem for them to leave. My problem is that it's 2009 and people either need to be tolerant of others, politely keep their disagreement to themselves or just plain leave. No one deserves to be harassed or threatened over their skin color, sexual orientation, etc. Those things are beyond our control.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I know Racism is in Europe , i've encounted it. I was answering a post about America though.
    I can see you have, because whoever told you 'jews hate blacks' was certainly a big anti-semite.....

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I have never met any Jews who hate blacks. I grew up around them, and I worked in a Jewish hospital..never encountered any racism. Bit, I'd imagine that there might be a few Jews who dislike blacks, as there are probably a few racist people in other races. But to stereotype ALL based on a few, is wrong, quite wrong!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I can see you have, because whoever told you 'jews hate blacks' was certainly a big anti-semite.....
    I've seen it mentioned on certain websites that are based in America ,i've often wondered why people say it. I remember reading about Sammy Davis jr becoming jewish after his accident.

When I stated that I had encountered racism , I was talking about having racial insuts directed at me.

I've seen it mentioned on certain websites that are based in America ,i've often wondered people say it. I remember reading about Sammy Davis jr becoming jewish after his accident.

When I stated that I had encountered racism , I was talking about having racial insuts directed at me.
    I'm sure you have, because there are always bound to be ignorant people no matter where you live....America, Europe, Asia...it doesn't matter......We all have our share of racists. Stupidity does not discriminate.

But in US history, Jews have shown themselves to be on the side of civil rights for blacks......Not all of course, but no worse than any other ethnic group, and in many cases much better.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Why is this? I know it sounds like such a dumb question, but its always sparked a curiosity in me. Most of the racism that I have seen personally has been between blacks/latinos and blacks/asians. Its weird because you would think there would be some sort of camaraderie because they are minorities, but then again I am naive that way. I don't understand hating anyone, period.
    We have a big problem between latinos and asians where I live. a BIG problem. The gangs constantly go at each other, with innocent people in the middle.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by *DIVA! View Post
    I have never met any Jews who hate blacks. I grew up around them, and I worked in a Jewish hospital..never encountered any racism. Bit, I'd imagine that there might be a few Jews who dislike blacks, as there are probably a few racist people in other races. But to stereotype ALL based on a few, is wrong, quite wrong!
    Noted for future reference.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Noted for future reference.
    Note it, but it still won't apply!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

This story is sick and sad

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    From what I've seen, you just have different minority groups butting heads for various reasons, be it social, economic or just plain old racism. And with blacks and Hispanics I've seen it coming from both sides. It's crazy.

Actually I saw something on the news yesterday where this conservative Hispanic Manuel Miranda was talking about Sotomayor's nomination and he said "We're not like African-Americans. We think just like everybody else." I had to laugh at the sheer stupidity.
    You're right, King. There are lots of latinos who are racist like shit against all types of people. It's stupid. That goes for all minority groups hating on others. All races have their racists!

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    This story is sick and sad

You're right, King. There are lots of latinos who are racist like shit against all types of people. It's stupid. That goes for all minority groups hating on others. All races have their racists!
    Exactly, C. No group is exclusively racist, and no group is immune from being racists.

I hear those gangs in Cali are bananas so I would probably leave too! F that
    "My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah." TEAM MILEY!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    The U.S. is a melting pot, but the ingredients don't always mesh well so the pot is always at a slow burn.
    Well said as usual. I feel so sorry for the children especially. They must have been so scared.
    What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

I don't understand why the police has let those gangs fester and how anyone in CA can be (re)-elected without a plan to eradicate them, people should be bessieging the townhalls to protest against the authorities' inability to protect the citizens and maintain the law

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information