Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283
Results 1,231 to 1,237 of 1237
Like Tree3840Likes

Thread: Race to the White House 2020

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I'm thrilled that everything went off without a hitch but... it ain't smooth sailing yet. Not by a long way.

Trump has tasted true power and he's not going to go gently into that good night. He and his cult are going to do everything they can to impede, denigrate and crap all over the Biden/Harris term, him because it bankrolls his vanity and his lifestyle and them because they are unhinged zealots. He's not done. He will be back, inciting, dividing and insulting until his last breath, and so will his spawn.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

You're right, he isn't done. But, thankfully he's been gagged to a degree. Twitter, FB and the rest won't allow him back so we won't need to hear his constant spewing of lies. Yes, he'll pop up elsewhere but won't be nearly as popular (let's hope).

I think back to my posts 4 long years ago hoping Trump would rise to the occasion. He didn't, what an utter disappointment.
    Kittylady, Novice and BITTER like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    I'm thrilled that everything went off without a hitch but... it ain't smooth sailing yet. Not by a long way.

Trump has tasted true power and he's not going to go gently into that good night. He and his cult are going to do everything they can to impede, denigrate and crap all over the Biden/Harris term, him because it bankrolls his vanity and his lifestyle and them because they are unhinged zealots. He's not done. He will be back, inciting, dividing and insulting until his last breath, and so will his spawn.
    Hopefully, no one save his minions will pay any attention, and without attention, which is Trump's oxygen, he will just whither away.

I hope he is convicted of everything he's been accused of and becomes completely irrelevant, just a very small footnote in our country's history.

If he doesn't fade into the abyss and starts his own political party like he's threatened to do it will help us sort out the truly crazy from the run of the mill crazy.

Fingers crossed this is the beginning of the end of the Trumps. No one but his most devoted followers will care anymore -- no one will try to curry favor with him because he has been rendered relatively powerless.

The Q Anon people are freaking out because this wasn't a sham inauguration. Trump didn't fly to Texas and institute marshall law. The national guard didn't turn on everyone and arrest them for the final crime against our democracy. These people are batshit cray.

Let the indictments begin...
    HWBL and Kittylady like this.

I'm really curious as to the direction the Q group will go in now. I think about half will quietly back away but the other half will only dig in deeper. I honestly don't think T will make it to run again in four years (given his mental and physical health) but I'm anxious and disgusted thinking about his family members trying to run. Stay out of NC Lara!
    HWBL, needmeds, czb and 1 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I hope that his whole family becomes the toxic pariahs they truly are. Don't give them any oxygen.

I don't even know what to think about the Q-Anoners. How do you buy into such a crazy conspiracy theory? Will it go away once Trump stops feeding all the lies? Any family/friends that I have that are even inclined towards that route and long gone from my friends lists online so I thankfully never see it.
    HWBL likes this.

If he doesn't get his Twitter megaphone back, he's toast. Plus, mainstream Republicans like McConnell are going to be working to excise him.
    fgg and HWBL like this.

Stick a fork in it.

Time for a fresh start. The Biden Administration: A New Hope
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 33737980818283

Thread Information