Page 44 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3440414243444546474854 ... LastLast
Like Tree3840Likes

Thread: Race to the White House 2020

Exactly what I was thinking!

My ex was left-handed.

My best friend is too. As was her dad. The nuns made her dad write with his right hand!
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm left handed but pretty close to being ambidextrous. I don't assign too much importance to whether someone is right or left handed but thought it was kind of interesting to see how many recent Presidents were left handed. Apparently, Reagan was left handed also, but forced to switch when he was young.
    HWBL, tulip, BITTER and 1 others like this.

I'm a southpaw as well and very devoted to it. lol
    MohandasKGanja likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I'm left-handed but pretty close to being ambidextrous. I don't assign too much importance to whether someone is right or left-handed but thought it was kind of interesting to see how many recent Presidents were left handed. Apparently, Reagan was left-handed also, but forced to switch when he was young.
    I'm ambidextrous, which many people think is an advantage, but in reality, can be quite impractical. Like back in school during the gymnastics part of PE, I always had trouble finishing in the right position on the springboard when we had to jump over these things: (1: yes, I'm that old and 2: I don't remember what they're called)

I can write with both hands, but I mainly write with my right hand, so I always considered myself right-handed or ambidextrous at most. But our wellness instructor at work had us take a test which shows which side you favor. Like when you step off the sidewalk to cross the street, with which foot do you start walking? Or when you ascend or descend stairs, with which foot do you start? Or on which leg do you lean when you stand with one leg bend? He told me I was really a lefty because in all three cases (during the physical test) I started with my left leg. It was a weird discovery for someone in their late thirties, at the time, LOL. Oh, but I have always operated my computer mouse with my left hand, automatically, so.......
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    The tiny desk is for signings when there's a group of people you want to fit into the photo.

For a lone person, it looks odd.
    Tiny desk for tiny accomplishments!!!

I am a proud southpaw as well. I heard that Einstein was, but I have no real proof.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    I'm hopeful that SDNY has some serious shit on Trump and are just waiting while building a case against him. Twitter and FB are going to have to ban him because he will violate their TOS pretty quick. He's a shitty person, a shitty president, and I guarantee he would sell state secrets for cash because he's also a shitty business man.
    I still think that is one of the reasons he's stalling. He knows the tsunami of lawsuits that await him. Besides, the Navy SEALS can forcibly remove him if need be. His family and cabinet too if they refuse to cooperate.

Imagine that; a scenario involving Trump that gives me an erection...the mind boggles.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post
    I'm ambidextrous, which many people think is an advantage, but in reality, can be quite impractical. Like back in school during the gymnastics part of PE, I always had trouble finishing in the right position on the springboard when we had to jump over these things: (1: yes, I'm that old and 2: I don't remember what they're called)

As soon as I saw the picture of this "box" it brought back a memory of vaulting over that thing in gym class. It's known as the Swedish Box but had to google to be sure. I remember how much fun I used to have in this class.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict.../Swedish%20box
    HWBL likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I am a proud southpaw as well. I heard that Einstein was, but I have no real proof.

I still think that is one of the reasons he's stalling. He knows the tsunami of lawsuits that await him. Besides, the Navy SEALS can forcibly remove him if need be. His family and cabinet too if they refuse to cooperate.

Imagine that; a scenario involving Trump that gives me an erection..the mind boggles.
    BIB: ​Me too.........and I'm a girl!!!
    tulip likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post

Imagine that; a scenario involving Trump that gives me an erection...the mind boggles.
    I'd pay to see that!!
    C_is_for_Cookie and tulip like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Rox View Post
    As soon as I saw the picture of this "box" it brought back a memory of vaulting over that thing in gym class. It's known as the Swedish Box but had to google to be sure. I remember how much fun I used to have in this class.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dict.../Swedish%20box
    Think we called that the pummel horse? ( showing my age too).

Quote Originally Posted by HWBL View Post

I can write with both hands, but I mainly write with my right hand, so I always considered myself right-handed or ambidextrous at most. But our wellness instructor at work had us take a test which shows which side you favor. Like when you step off the sidewalk to cross the street, with which foot do you start walking? Or when you ascend or descend stairs, with which foot do you start? Or on which leg do you lean when you stand with one leg bend? He told me I was really a lefty because in all three cases (during the physical test) I started with my left leg. It was a weird discovery for someone in their late thirties, at the time, LOL. Oh, but I have always operated my computer mouse with my left hand, automatically, so.......
    I write with my left hand, and throw a ball and play tennis with my left hand. But bat right handed, golf right handed, throw a frisbee right handed, and kick a soccer ball with my right foot. I can shoot a basketball with either hand. I also use a mouse right handed, play a guitar right handed, and use scissors right handed. I wonder if playing the piano helped me be more ambidextrous. Most of the complicated parts of music are played with the right hand (melody) while rhythm is usually played with left.
    HWBL likes this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Labelwhore View Post
    Think we called that the pommel horse? ( showing my age too).
    i remember the pommel horse but it did not look like that. it looks like this:

Labelwhore and lindsaywhit like this.

A horse is a horse of course of course.
    HWBL, Mrs Fawlty, mostroop and 3 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Isn't it called a vault? It's been a few decades since I last did gymnastics, so I might be way off.
    Be excellent to each other.

I thought the vault was the springy thing.

*edit, I looked it up, I'm thinking of the springboard.
    czb likes this.

Thread Information