Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: President Obama yet to kick smoking habit, should eat better

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    no way...me either. Plain stupid considering the risks.
    It is. But the problem is once you start it's incredibly hard to stop. Even when you do, sometimes the urge won't go away. It sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    I just looove how on any other thread about smoking, all smokers are weak minded idiots who deserve to die..................but when it's Obama all of a sudden everyone just understands how stressful his life must be so smoking isn't all that bad.
    Not me. I find the bashing of smokers ridiculously exaggerated. I couldn't care less about what other people do with their body.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    It is. But the problem is once you start it's incredibly hard to stop. Even when you do, sometimes the urge won't go away. It sucks.
    I know its an addiction. I havent been a smoker but my husband kicked a 2 pack a day habit of over 20 years when our grandson was born. He said it was the incentive he needed to live a long life with him.If you cant do it for yourself do it for those you love. They say the risks arent significantly lower just because you only have a couple of cigarettes a day. Obama has a beautiful wife and daughters, im sure he wants to be around to grow old with them!
    My grace is sufficient for you, for my my strength is made perfect in weakness...I love you dad!
    Rip Mom

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    I know its an addiction. I havent been a smoker but my husband kicked a 2 pack a day habit of over 20 years when our grandson was born. He said it was the incentive he needed to live a long life with him.If you cant do it for yourself do it for those you love. They say the risks arent significantly lower just because you only have a couple of cigarettes a day. Obama has a beautiful wife and daughters, im sure he wants to be around to grow old with them!
    Yes, and he may very well be whether he quits smoking or not. I'm just saying, I am frequently involved with lots of old people, and of course many of them smoked most of their lives as was very common back in the day. I know smoking is a risk, but it is not a guaranteed cause of death. There are a million ways to die and most of them suck except for a sudden, accidental death you never saw coming.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well he is trying to quit, and it is one of the most difficult things to quit. I really do hope he is able to quit at some time, as emphysema, COPD, and throat and lung cancers are a real bitch.

I wish him luck on quitting, and on getting that cholesterol down.

And no more bending over the barrel also!!! *maybe he actually enjoys that Grimm..remember all the 'gay' rumors the Repugs had going?*

Also at least cigarette smoking is not really 'mind altering', unlike Dubya downing the liquor to the point his wife was ready to leave his drunken ass.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Eh, i dont care if smokers smoke themselves to death, but their nasty ass fumes also decide for the rest of us.

I'll stop bitching when they start wearing fishbowl helmets.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information