Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 76 to 84 of 84

Thread: Prediction time: Who will be John McCain's VP?

  1. #76
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    And what party picks a candidate with ties to racists and terrorist? The donkeys.
    Considering that the Republicans are known for using racist tactics and Bush tried to sell our port security to the United Arab Emirates AFTER he knew that they helped funnel money to finance 9/11 you don't really want to make that case, do you?

  2. #77
    Elite Member ManxMouse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lemuria
    Posts
    7,589

    Default

    "She also wants to take McCain to ANWR and show him how ugly the area is that would be set aside for drilling."

    Wow, how brilliant is that -- because it's ugly??

    And I seriously can't conceive that a statistically significant amount of pro-Hilary women would vote for the R ticket when the woman on it is virulently anti-choice, pro-land rape, etc.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

  3. #78
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Considering that the Republicans are known for using racist tactics and Bush tried to sell our port security to the United Arab Emirates AFTER he knew that they helped funnel money to finance 9/11 you don't really want to make that case, do you?
    Same old tune...

    I still loathe McCain. But I will now vote for him because the future of the Republican party is on the ticket.

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

  4. #79
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    Considering that the Republicans are known for using racist tactics and Bush tried to sell our port security to the United Arab Emirates AFTER he knew that they helped funnel money to finance 9/11 you don't really want to make that case, do you?
    You're wrong, Bush has a black girlfriend.

  5. #80
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,488

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    You're wrong, Bush has a black girlfriend.

    yeah, Colin Powell
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  6. #81
    Elite Member bychance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    5,294

    Default

    [youtube]YMVgMnnyW7Q[/youtube]

  7. #82
    Elite Member kingcap72's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    10 miles from Pootie Tang
    Posts
    21,909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Same old tune...

    I still loathe McCain. But I will now vote for him because the future of the Republican party is on the ticket.
    You can call it the same old tune, but those are the facts. And, come on, you were always going to vote for McCain even before Palin.

    Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    You're wrong, Bush has a black girlfriend.
    You're talking about somebody besides Condi, right? LOL.

  8. #83
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    33,488

    Default

    I love Paul Mooney....great clip
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone


    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  9. #84
    Elite Member tkdgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    5,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    You can call it the same old tune, but those are the facts. And, come on, you were always going to vote for McCain even before Palin.



    You're talking about somebody besides Condi, right? LOL.
    Nope, I was going to write in Fred Thompson.

    A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. John McCain's least favorite issue
    By witchcurlgirl in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 20th, 2008, 02:53 PM
  2. John McCain's weather girls
    By SummerSwelter in forum Laughs and Oddities
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 1st, 2008, 12:35 AM
  3. John McCain's temper shines through!
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: March 8th, 2008, 03:04 AM
  4. Is Hillary Clinton trying to run as John McCain's VP?
    By Elyse in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: March 6th, 2008, 03:17 PM
  5. John McCain's 'No we can't'
    By *DIVA! in forum U.S. Politics and Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: February 25th, 2008, 12:39 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •