Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Poll shows big shift to John McCain among white women

Not this white woman.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Well this goes to show that voter allegiances go beyond race, it extends to gender also.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    The hillbots strike back.

Go ahead and vote for her cuz she has a vag. When she tells you you no longer have control of yours, i'll laugh in your fucking faces.

I just don't buy it. You are right about the fight for control of the uterus, but I don't believe these polls.

The polls sway voters.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

that is true, and it is really sad. It's like high school or something.

If people are so dazzled by Palin's vag then it explains why they "elected" dickless Bush twice in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by McJag View Post
    Not this white woman.

Not this one either.

Silver Member

I don't know why abortion is such an issue in a presidential election. It is one issue. The President cannot overturn abortion; only the Supreme Court. That being said-the President appoints the judges, but there would have to be quite a few step down to cause an overturn of Roe vs. Wade. Either choice is difficult. Do I think abortion is wrong? Yes. But, no more than having a child that you are unable to care for emotionally, financially, etc...

^I'm glad someone pointed this out.

If people are against abortion, then they shouldn't have one.

They do not, however, have the right to tell anybody else not to.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I have a friend who worked for Hilary she is voting for McCain. What people forget is Hilary and Obama went after each other, pointing out each others flaws. Now you expect them to vote party?

Sarah swayed a lot of female voters because she's the person Hilary wasn't. Women want to see a female in the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    I have a friend who worked for Hilary she is voting for McCain. What people forget is Hilary and Obama went after each other, pointing out each others flaws. Now you expect them to vote party?
    No shit. They were opponents. That's what you do during debates...

Sarah swayed a lot of female voters because she's the person Hilary wasn't. Women want to see a female in the White House.
    Even if it comes in a beauty queen with an annoying voice resembling Tina Fey lip stick wearing butch hockey mom package?

Hit By Ban Bus!

yep and they both outted each other. Can't call him scum one minute and expect people to suddenly forget it.

Even old Hilary speaks with a heavy heart.

oh my gosh she could get back at Oprah and stump for Palin.. LMAO now that would be classic

Quote Originally Posted by ya-ya_sister View Post
    I don't know why abortion is such an issue in a presidential election. It is one issue. The President cannot overturn abortion; only the Supreme Court. That being said-the President appoints the judges, but there would have to be quite a few step down to cause an overturn of Roe vs. Wade. Either choice is difficult. Do I think abortion is wrong? Yes. But, no more than having a child that you are unable to care for emotionally, financially, etc...
    Yes,but it is one big ass issue. Even if you would never have one,you don't know when someone you love or are kin to will walk this path. If you pay taxes,you'd better pay attention. The next president will stack the Supreme Court to over turn or reenforce Roe v. Wade. Over population is a threat to all of us. You must have seen the stats about Downs Syndrome babies. Fully 85% are aborted. Now,lets say those mothers are forced to keep those babies-who need life time care in some form. You are going to have to pay. Those Mothers who keep their babies are heros,but the other 85% cannot deal with a special needs baby. Why force them? What about rape victims,especially those underage who deny the whole thing until they find out too late for morning after pills-if they are even allowed. The Supreme Court -with only 1 woman serving now-is packed with old men who will be retiring. Chief Justice Tooth Tile already thinks he knows best for all women. Every person on there can afford to fly their family members anywhere for abortions. So can I. We know that is not the case for a lot of women right on here. So,anyway-it is a big deal and it is going effect your life,one way or another.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

1. The health department does provide condoms. I know at least two children born when they were used.

2. I support a woman's right to choose. I am not pro-abortion. Even though I may or may not choose one for myself, I have no right to tell someone else what to do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information