Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Politics in the work place, yay or nay?

Do you like Sarah Palin?
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

OCK

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    You know nothing about our corporation so dont act like you do, looks like it will be $150,000 according to Biden who cant stay on the same page as his running mate. Obama is a liar, only he knows what he will do. Our employees do have insurance, everyone of them, we have seen to it. We take care of our employees and that is why they stay.
    What has he lied about? Can you give some examples that are backed up by legitimate news sources?

If you don't like Obama because he is a liar, how can you possibly like McCain or Palin? They lie so much more. They even repeat their lies after they have been called out on their lying liar ways.
    ~~~Jesus please save me from your fanclub~~~

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    You know nothing about our corporation so dont act like you do, looks like it will be $150,000 according to Biden who cant stay on the same page as his running mate. Obama is a liar, only he knows what he will do. Our employees do have insurance, everyone of them, we have seen to it. We take care of our employees and that is why they stay.
    Well, You're the one acting like you know all about the place where I'm an independent contractor with your assertion that I'll not have a position after Obama is elected. And make no mistake about it, Obama is about to be elected regardless of how cranky that makes you and all the other home skoolers.

How dare you assume I know nothing of business and the economy or the inner workings of business.

Small business in America, that is something I do know about in great detail. Have successfully owned small businesses, sold small businesses, etc and I've always found small business does far better under the Democratic aegis. This current economic crisis has enlarged our rental real estate holdings business, it's going to lift us up beyond middle class in a way none of our other business endeavors has been able to do.

250K is chicken feed in the business world, again, you'll do better Democratic with middle class tax relief. You'll be thanking Obama before his term is over.

Good for you to provide insurance. At last, something we can agree on.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information