Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Politics don't get dirtier than smearing pregnant girl

Let's put it this way:

When I vote for a President, or their running mate, I would like to make sure the person running is a US citizen.

When I vote for a President, or their running mate, I could care less if she is the mother or a grandmother of some snot nosed child.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Let's put it this way:

When I vote for a President, or their running mate, I would like to make sure the person running is a US citizen.

When I vote for a President, or their running mate, I could care less if she is the mother or a grandmother of some snot nosed child.
    I think if Obama wasn't a U.S. citizen that would've come out during his first run for the Senate in 2004. The Republicans would've made sure of that.

And since Republicans keep trying to rewrite the Constitution so that Schwartzenegger can run for President, the issue of Obama's citizenship is even more laughable. Not that I'm saying you're Republican, Sweetie.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Did he have to prove it? No, he chose to....

There was no government body requiring this, he knew there were rumors and chose to put them to bed.....
    He was forced into doing it, so he could put the rumors to bed. He didn't just jump up and wave his birth certificate around. Just like he had to consistently try to prove that he wasn't a Muslim.

And Palin is in the same boat now with her baby. The longer she lets this rumor float around the more it's going to call her credibility, such as it is, into question.

Did he have to prove it? No, he chose to....

There was no government body requiring this, he knew there were rumors and chose to put them to bed.....

So why cant Palin- this is going to grow and get more scandalous especially if the gossip rags find more dirt.

And the thing about Obama not being his a citizen his mother was American yet he was force to show it and there are still some commentators who tried to place doubt about it.

a candidate should submit her infant child to a DNA test to satisfy some rumor from Dailykos and Andrew Sullivan???

No wonder this country is in the shape it's in....

America gets the leaders it deserves
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

The reality is that some people are not going to believe that the little boy is her child unless they see video footage of her pushing him out of her twat with a newspaper next to his head reflecting the date. Even then they will cry it was photoshoped.

I take her at her word on this one. The chances of a teenager giving birth to a child with downs is high to begin with (1:1250). The chance of a women her age doing so is 1:30. She already has enough issues to be used to question her credibility that are actually politically connected. Let's stick with those and leave her kids out of it.

well if the rumour is so stupid- why are people dont believe her labour story, thats something else. The more they dig up about this woman the more murkier she seems. There is no smoke without fire and people do fall for this and thats the problem its because its not going away which is why they are facing HEAT.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    . There is no smoke without fire and people do fall for this and thats the problem its because its not going away which is why they are facing HEAT.

according to that logic Obama must surely be a muslim- no smoke without fire....it's still out there...and some people do believe it

the baby was fathered by Obama while he and Palin were sneaking off to hunt moose and secretly pray to Allah

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Elite Member

When I think of all the dirty shit someone like Rove has aired about candidates (and not to mention outing CIA agents)...heck, even McCain got put through the ringer when he was running against Bush (remember McCain's black child??? -- which, by the way, why don't we see his adopted children?) I laugh at all of this. Republicans have been smearing candidates for years -- bringing all sorts of shit into it. No, it's not fair, yes it is dirty, but you know what -- it goes both ways. And, unlike Bush with Rove, this whole faked pregnancy thing was NOT brought up by a democratic campaign. So what if a liberal blogger started this, so what if it has caught fire? Think of all the shit Limbaugh has stirred in his time.

It's dirty, it's rotten and you know what -- if you dish it, you need to take it too.

I can enjoy the sideshow, but am smart enough to know that this has nothing to do with the election, and it won't influence who I vote for, or the reasons I would vote for them.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    I think if Obama wasn't a U.S. citizen that would've come out during his first run for the Senate in 2004. The Republicans would've made sure of that.

And since Republicans keep trying to rewrite the Constitution so that Schwartzenegger can run for President, the issue of Obama's citizenship is even more laughable. Not that I'm saying you're Republican, Sweetie.

He was forced into doing it, so he could put the rumors to bed. He didn't just jump up and wave his birth certificate around. Just like he had to consistently try to prove that he wasn't a Muslim.

And Palin is in the same boat now with her baby. The longer she lets this rumor float around the more it's going to call her credibility, such as it is, into question.
    That's a good thing, because you would be wrong. I don't believe in labeling myself by a party.

Any candidate I vote for better be on the up-and-up.
    This pregnant daughter of a Mother who decries abortion and is stupid enough to feel abstainence will work for teen agers bothers me. Her plan is shown to be flawed right in her own family. Will she change her mind now? No-her own father said once she has her mind made up-that is it. So no evidence,no logic is going to sway her. THAT IS SCARY. She could become president! Bush seems to have a similar flaw. True,under McCain she would be restrained somewhat. It also bothes me her husband was right up in the governorship with her-an unvoted for citizen getting copies of confidential emails and sitting in on what should have been private meetings with other State officials. Yikes! Then this group she used to belong to,a card carrying separatist group....oh Lawd.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    well if the rumour is so stupid- why are people dont believe her labour story, thats something else. The more they dig up about this woman the more murkier she seems. There is no smoke without fire and people do fall for this and thats the problem its because its not going away which is why they are facing HEAT.
    Go ahead and dig up things that are politically important. I don't give a flying fuck if she was in labor to 30 days or 3 minutes. I care about how she would lead this country if she had to do so. From a political point I am not impressed with what I have seen. That does not involve her teenager drinking alcohol or being pregnant. Obama did drugs when he was younger. Maybe we should turn on him because of his lack of judgement.

a candidate should submit her infant child to a DNA test to satisfy some rumor from Dailykos and Andrew Sullivan???

No wonder this country is in the shape it's in....

America gets the leaders it deserves
    Well, maybe if Palin had come up with a better story than her water broke and instead of going to a hospital, since she had a high-risk pregnancy, she opted to leak fluid through a 30-minute speech and then leak fluid all the way back to Alaska. On every level that story sounds like bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Is McCain American? I thought he was born in Panama?
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

^ He's to old to even know. I don't think they kept records way back then.

^^ they did but they were in hieroglyphics

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information