Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Planned Parenthood tells teen to lie to get abortion

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Quote Originally Posted by L1049 View Post
    If I had the money, I'd open an abortion clinic with a logo that would piss off EVERYBODY.

L1049's abortion clinic: You rape 'em, we scrape 'em. No fet-us can beat us.

Yea, when does the next train for hell leave??
    I love it!

Also, try this: Abortion stops a beating.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I had the money, I'd open an abortion clinic with a logo that would piss off EVERYBODY.

Damn. Just the name of your clinic is good birth control.
    Sounds very painful.

I guess Lily did another fuck the board.

that wasnt a fuck the board.. there needs to be a whole thread about fucking the board.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ Can't do that...that's an automatic ban. You have to be able to pop in everyday, just to see what people are saying about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    There are other issues, aside from the dangers of backstreet abortions, that would come with banning abortion. Would we really want to be like the Philippines where anti abortion laws are such that even a child who dies in utero cannot be removed from the mother's body unless there is an immediate risk of life threatening infection? Even drugs specifically designed to induce labour aren't used in situations like this and a D&C is a no-go - you are supposed to sit tight until the body rejects naturally or you get sick. I didn't believe that this kind of shit still happened until it happened to someone I know.
    See, this is what I always wonder. If abortion is made illegal, are they going to start arresting women who have them and doctors who perform them? What's going to be the punishment for it? Just jail time?

for me it's easy. it doesn't matter if the foetus is a 'life' or not, what matters is the person that's already here - i.e. the woman. and the fact that she shouldn't be forced to serve as an incubator for a child she doesn't want. there are already too many of us as it is. if the survival of humanity was in danger, i might think otherwise but since it's not, abort away. there should be education and prevention and birth control should be very easy to access so that abortions are a last resort, but the choice should always be there.
    also, i think people who are that vehement about taking away women's rights should also be taking care of all the baaaabies they're so worried about in the first place. but they never do. all they do is bitch and moan and vote to impose their views on others, or think their past (traumatic) experiences should serve as lessons for other women.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    for me it's easy. it doesn't matter if the foetus is a 'life' or not, what matters is the person that's already here - i.e. the woman. and the fact that she shouldn't be forced to serve as an incubator for a child she doesn't want. there are already too many of us as it is. if the survival of humanity was in danger, i might think otherwise but since it's not, abort away.
    also, i think people who are that vehement about taking away women's rights should also be taking care of all the baaaabies they're so worried about in the first place. but they never do. all they do is bitch and moan and vote to impose their views on others, or think their past (traumatic) experiences should serve as lessons for other women.
    That is so true!!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

That is the single most hilariously bad thing I have ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    for me it's easy. it doesn't matter if the foetus is a 'life' or not, what matters is the person that's already here - i.e. the woman. and the fact that she shouldn't be forced to serve as an incubator for a child she doesn't want. there are already too many of us as it is. if the survival of humanity was in danger, i might think otherwise but since it's not, abort away. there should be education and prevention and birth control should be very easy to access so that abortions are a last resort, but the choice should always be there.
    ITA I think that a pair of grandparents were mentioned above? But that was it....

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy View Post
    See, this is what I always wonder. If abortion is made illegal, are they going to start arresting women who have them and doctors who perform them? What's going to be the punishment for it? Just jail time?
    and.... is it from a certain date or will it be retrospective? So all abortions done when it was legal now become illegal actions?
    Free Charmed.

Attorney general investigating Planned Parenthood

Updated: Dec 15, 2008 11:04 AM EST

Indianapolis - The Indiana Attorney General says his office is also investigating Planned Parenthood of Indiana.

The development comes after a health center aide was caught on video telling a woman who claimed to be a pregnant teen to lie about the age of the father.

A pro-life group member posed as a 13-year-old and secretly shot the video at a Bloomington clinic in June. She told an aide she'd been impregnated by a 31-year-old man.

The aide told the woman she could get an abortion in Illinois where parental consent is not needed and to not reveal the father's age.

Carter says if the investigation leads to criminal charges, it would be handled by a prosecutor. His office would handle any medical wrongdoing.

Planned Parenthood has fired the aide.

http://www.wthr.com/global/story.asp?s=9524227
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I'm sorry, isn't that entrapment? just from a legal perspective?
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I would think so. We'll see how it unfolds.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse View Post
    Even if you and other people who think like you get abortion banned, these women will still find a way to get rid of what is growing inside them.
    Perfecto. ITA.

Well I'm late to the party but will say that I firmly believe no person or government has the right to dictate to someone what they can and cannot do with their body.

a friend of a friend of mine just took her 14 yr old to Planned Parenthood for a pregnancy test. she said that they wouldnt allow the parent in the room at all. that she had to wait in the waiting room. She ended up not being pregnant, but when they go back for Birth control, the mom isnt allowed in then either. Does this sound right?
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^^
    yes. it makes perfect sense. a kid might be afraid to say a lot of things in front of her parents.
    i think it's a great policy. how many kids that age have open, honest relationships with their parents? and even if they do, they're allowed a little privacy. the mother wouldn't be allowed in if she sent her kid to a shrink either, unless they were in family therapy of course.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information