Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Planned Parenthood tells teen to lie to get abortion

Elite Member

Call me stupid but what's a "crisis pregnancy"? Is it the result of rape or is it an "OH SHIT, I'm Fing PREGNANT!???!!!?" pregnancy?

^^ To me any unwanted pregnancy is a crisis pregnancy.

Remember girls, if men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament....and available at your nearest Jiffy Lube. There would never even be a debate.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Remember girls, if men could get pregnant abortion would be a sacrament....and available at your nearest Jiffy Lube. There would never even be a debate.

Then why are so many women against abortion? It's not men alone who don't want women to have abortions. Most anti-abortion activists are women.

If what you're saying is correct, it means that women are actively involved in denying the right of self-determination to themselves and other women and it's not men alone who oppress women.

In other words, if men could get pregnant and wanted to get abortions, the vast majority of women would be helping them to get abortions and making sure that abortion would be available at the nearest Jiffy Lube.

I think Witch meant it more as a joke than anything.

But....notice the only one suppressing abortions in this thread does happen to be a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse View Post
    Then why are so many women against abortion? It's not men alone who don't want women to have abortions. Most anti-abortion activists are women.

If what you're saying is correct, it means that women are actively involved in denying the right of self-determination to themselves and other women and it's not men alone who oppress women.

In other words, if men could get pregnant and wanted to get abortions, the vast majority of women would be helping them to get abortions and making sure that abortion would be available at the nearest Jiffy Lube.
    I do believe that women are partially responsible for oppressing other women. All I need to see that is eyes, it happens every day on every level. Life has shown me that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I think Witch meant it more as a joke than anything.

But....notice the only one suppressing abortions in this thread does happen to be a woman.
    I actually did.....the second part of my quote was a joke. You always get me
    Last edited by Tati; December 12th, 2008 at 12:36 PM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I genuinely don't understand how women can call themselves feminists and yet because of their own belief/choices was to force women to something against that woman's will.
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

There's just people in the world who have an unassailable belief that they are right, everyone else is wrong, the whole world should follow their rules. Must be hell to live with.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

but that isn't a feminists but a dictator...

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ^^ To me any unwanted pregnancy is a crisis pregnancy.

That is the truth and nothing but! Love it!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Oh well,when your posts are just epic fails,you use the old cut and run
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyse View Post
    Because there is this "type" of women who just love to have power over other women, I think everyone has encountered these kind of women.
    They hate other women for what ever reason.

Especially the "mommytypes" are this type; hateful, feel a need for power over others, and their cruelty is always hidden under some agenda etc. Usually this type hasn't accomplished much in their life, except pushed out some children.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahti View Post
    Because there is this "type" of women who just love to have power over other women, I think everyone has encountered these kind of women.
    They hate other women for what ever reason.

Especially the "mommytypes" are this type; hateful, feel a need for power over others, and their cruelty is always hidden under some agenda etc. Usually this type hasn't accomplished much in their life, except pushed out some children.
    I personally think that it (the worst kind) comes from self-loathing, some of it is just too vitriolic (or having re-read your post, both combined).

I think a lot of it has to do with displaced anger and resentment... don't crawl up my vagina and tell me what to do with it just because you have an overwhelming desire to control other women.

If I had the money, I'd open an abortion clinic with a logo that would piss off EVERYBODY.

L1049's abortion clinic: You rape 'em, we scrape 'em. No fet-us can beat us.

Yea, when does the next train for hell leave??

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

There are other issues, aside from the dangers of backstreet abortions, that would come with banning abortion. Would we really want to be like the Philippines where anti abortion laws are such that even a child who dies in utero cannot be removed from the mother's body unless there is an immediate risk of life threatening infection? Even drugs specifically designed to induce labour aren't used in situations like this and a D&C is a no-go - you are supposed to sit tight until the body rejects naturally or you get sick. I didn't believe that this kind of shit still happened until it happened to someone I know.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information