Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell calls out Sarah Palin

He's not bashing her for gods sake, and who's been doing most of the bashing and trashtalking this whole election?

Keep it in focus.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Her blatant lies need to be called out.
    It's all factual, everything stated up there: the trooper thing, the earmarks, the bridge to nowhere. The list goes on, too.
    Trying to get books censored, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    He's not bashing her for gods sake, and who's been doing most of the bashing and trashtalking this whole election?

Keep it in focus.
    Grim, please don't tell me how to comment on a thread.
    I have a right to express my opinion's just as you do. Quit with the whining when members don't agree with your thoughts.
    What you need to realize is the Dem. aren't heaven on earth. They aren't perfect. Both sides suck ass and will say and do whatever it takes to get where they want. The only difference is Obama is a pussy that refuses to fight himself out of wet paperbag, and the Repub are too hungry to fight.
    Both sides are batshit crazy and will do nothing to help this country.

and btw, I wasn't saying that I didn't agree with the guy, I just said I expected this from a dem.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    I have a right to express my opinion's just as you do. Quit with the whining when members don't agree with your thoughts.
    What you need to realize is the Dem. aren't heaven on earth. They aren't perfect. Both sides suck ass and will say and do whatever it takes to get where they want. The only difference is Obama is a pussy that refuses to fight himself out of wet paperbag, and the Repub are too hungry to fight.

and btw, I wasn't saying that I didn't agree with the guy, I just said I expected this from a dem.
    I agree with Sweetie - it doesn't matter who winds up in the White House, soon enough we'll find out about the empty campaign promises....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

i didn't tell you how to comment. I called the content of your comment contrary to reality.

I'm not whining. YOU'RE WHINING that i'm disagreeing with you.

What you need to realize is the Dem. aren't heaven on earth. They aren't perfect.
    What you need to realize is that I'm perfectly aware of the entire spectrum. Let's not pretend otherwise.

Both sides suck ass and will say and do whatever it takes to get where they want. The only difference is Obama is a pussy that refuses to fight himself out of wet paperbag, and the Repub are too hungry to fight.
    The difference is the repubs fight with lies and emotionalism and that wins becaus people are stupid. The Dems try and fight with logic and issues, and it gets them nowhere.

Comparing the batshittery between the repugs and Dems, the repugs take that cake by a longshot. They're fucking crazy.

How? If they've been pussified like you said, then you shouldn't. He also didn't BASH her, he called her on her shit.

There's a big difference, but the repubs like to pretend there isnt.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^I disagree! It does matter. It matters a whole lot to me. You may think promises will be broken and I can assure you, based on history, many will...but many will not! I don't want to risk the ones I disagree with actually making it. I don't want the personal views of the repub candidates to have any chance of impacting my personal life.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    i didn't tell you how to comment. I called the content of your comment contrary to reality.

I'm not whining. YOU'RE WHINING that i'm disagreeing with you.

What you need to realize is that I'm perfectly aware of the entire spectrum. Let's not pretend otherwise.

The difference is the repubs fight with lies and emotionalism and that wins becaus people are stupid. The Dems try and fight with logic and issues, and it gets them nowhere.

Comparing the batshittery between the repugs and Dems, the repugs take that cake by a longshot. They're fucking crazy.

How? If they've been pussified like you said, then you shouldn't. He also didn't BASH her, he called her on her shit.

There's a big difference, but the repubs like to pretend there isnt.
    We get it Grimm, you think your the perfect multiquoter, as long as you think it, I guess that's all that matters. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    Tell you what, since you seem so concerned with the election, I will sale you my vote for the right price.

We get it Grimm, you think your the perfect multiquoter, as long as you think it, I guess that's all that matters. Whatever helps you sleep at night.
    What the fuck is up your ass today? If you need to say something, say it.

Tell you what, since you seem so concerned with the election, I will sale you my vote for the right price.
    Not enough money in the world.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information