Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Palin baby has been born

Just came across this but no wonder Palin thinks she can solve Levi & Bristol's dropout problem:
    Last fall, John Hopkins released a report that showed Alaska with a high number of drop outs and went on to name seven high schools as drop out factories. On November 8, 2007 Governor Sarah Palin call the study inaccurate but agreed Alaska did have a serious drop out problem.

Alaska, like other states, does have a serious dropout problem, Governor Palin said in the letter in a letter to high school principals. But, she added, I want you to know that my administration and I stand shoulder-to-shoulder with you in your committed efforts to educate the youth of Alaska as you prepare them to be successful, productive adults."

To address the problem, the governor adopted the following policy; "if you have any potential dropout students, please have them call me personally and let me help talk them into staying. Even if one student stays in school as a result of talking to me, it'll be worth it.

ISER releases study on kids, graduation rates | AndrewHalcro.com
    What a narcissist!

If Sarah Palin tries to encourage a kid to not drop out, then they'll have even more reason to do it. What an idiot, I feel sorry for her own kids.

Am I correct in saying that neither of her two children over the age of 18 managed to complete high school? That they are both drop-outs? Wasn't the oldest given a choice between prison and the Army? Sadly, the second seems to have been given a choice between having a baby and school. If her mother wasn't such a hypocrite (trying to pretend her abstinence-only education worked), she could have completed high school while pregnant. BTW, I think the "mono" story has been debunked, or at least no evidence has been found to support it other than a rumor by a student.

Quote Originally Posted by WhoAmI View Post
    Am I correct in saying that neither of her two children over the age of 18 managed to complete high school? That they are both drop-outs? Wasn't the oldest given a choice between prison and the Army? Sadly, the second seems to have been given a choice between having a baby and school. If her mother wasn't such a hypocrite (trying to pretend her abstinence-only education worked), she could have completed high school while pregnant. BTW, I think the "mono" story has been debunked, or at least no evidence has been found to support it other than a rumor by a student.
    Pretty much. I guess the Palin's still live in the 50s' you're a woman, you don't need a real life after kids.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information