Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ohio legislatorís bill dictates that men should have final say on abortion

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

The reason men have to pay support even if they don't want the kid is because if they don't, the taxpayers get stuck with the tab and we sure as hell didn't fuck her.
    Only the good die young.........................
    bitches like me live forever!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Member

Actually I've always been of the opinion it's a bit backwards for men to have to pay for a child they don't want because the mother wanted to keep it, but if THEY want the baby and the mother doesn't want to carry it's tough cookies. I think the child support laws need to be a bit stricter but fucking notes and permission no this is not the middle ages.

^^^^
    it's unfair but i'm of the opinion that because we're the ones who get stuck with the pregnancy and all that shit, we should at least have the upper hand on this one. men having to pay child support even if they don't want a kid seems like a small price to pay for not having to deal with periods and pregnancy or having to be the ones who put their careers on hold or sacrifice them altogether.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

^^^^I agree. Some men love to tout how 'biology isn't fair' whenever it comes to our short end of the stick, even making jokes about what we have to go through and how they are glad not to be us. So, this is one case where we can say that 'biology isn't fair' to them....we get pregnant, we have the say. We have the baby, you have to pay.

So you really think guys like my son who are deceived by their wives or girlfriends (I posted earlier in the thread about this) should have to pay even though they made it clear they did not want to procreate, and took precautions? If his wife would have become pregnant, it would not have been because he was negligent, it would have been solely because of her dishonesty about taking the pill, and sabotage of poking holes into the condoms. I really, really don't think that would have been fair. Thankfully, she didn't get pregnant, but he said he will never trust another woman, which is sad. His plan is to have a vasectomy as soon as his age is not an issue any longer.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    So you really think guys like my son who are deceived by their wives or girlfriends (I posted earlier in the thread about this) should have to pay even though they made it clear they did not want to procreate, and took precautions? If his wife would have become pregnant, it would not have been because he was negligent, it would have been solely because of her dishonesty about taking the pill, and sabotage of poking holes into the condoms. I really, really don't think that would have been fair. Thankfully, she didn't get pregnant, but he said he will never trust another woman, which is sad. His plan is to have a vasectomy as soon as his age is not an issue any longer.
    I do not blame him for being angry and feeling betrayed. As a woman, I despise manipulative bitches like his wife. Remember, I am childfree,too. I understand his desire not to be a parent. I think any woman who pulls a stunt like that deserves to be dumped and left to be a single mother. However, I don't think I deserve to have to finance the result of anyone's sexual activity (and yes, I bitch about broke people who procreate and expect to live off welfare). It's sufficient that we pay taxes to fund roads and education . I also don't think a child should go without because one of the parents doesn't want to pay to support it. I really feel sorry for your son and hope he gets that vasectomy without too many roadblocks so that he never has to worry about this again. No, it isn't fair, but any outcome from any choice made in this situation would be unfair to someone.

yes.
    it sucks for your son but fact of the matter is, that kid would have been 50% his DNA and therefore he has to pay.
    it doesn't make it fair, it doesn't make your ex-DIL any less of a fucking bitch, but ultimately, the only way for a guy to make sure he doesn't get anyone pregnant is to get a vasectomy or keep a locked stash of condoms the conniving harpy couldn't get her hands on and even then, there is always the risk of condoms not working.
    and i agree with crumpet, i despise bitches who pull this kind of stunt.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^^^
    it's unfair but i'm of the opinion that because we're the ones who get stuck with the pregnancy and all that shit, we should at least have the upper hand on this one. men having to pay child support even if they don't want a kid seems like a small price to pay for not having to deal with periods and pregnancy or having to be the ones who put their careers on hold or sacrifice them altogether.
    But the woman would be getting stuck with the pregnancy by her choice.

^^
    that's what i mean. biology means we get the last word on this one. it's the least we can get.
    like i said, the minute men can get pregnant and have babies, i'm willing to give them equal say in the matter.
    and if i were the man, i'd be so thankful not to have to put up with menstrual cycles (on which we don't have a choice) and pregnancy that i would be glad to let them have the last word.
    you don't think we deserve at least this for having to put up with fucking periods for most of our lives?

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Twitchy, my son's ex poked holes in his condoms and and lied to him about taking the pill. She told him since she's on the pill, he did not need condoms. He absolutely does not want children, so he elected to use condoms anyway and she sabotaged them. They got divorced over this, and luckily she did not end up pregnant. He is way too young for a vasectomy, mid-20's. No doc will touch him. It would have been so unfair for him to be trapped into fatherhood when he does not want it, and took precautions to avoid it.
    I missed this earlier but something is weird here. If she was on the pill and he was using condoms and she didn't get knocked up how does anyone know that she was sabotaging the condoms? Did he test some? And if he tested some I'd say they got divorced due to trust issues more than anything else.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    I missed this earlier but something is weird here. If she was on the pill and he was using condoms and she didn't get knocked up how does anyone know that she was sabotaging the condoms? Did he test some? And if he tested some I'd say they got divorced due to trust issues more than anything else.
    No, he caught her red-handed with the needle and the condom packages. She tried to talk her way out if it, but finally admitted she'd been doing this for a while and had also stopped taking the pill months ago, in order to have her way and get pregnant. He is very, very, very lucky to have been able to walk away from the marriage without having to pay child support for 18 years.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    ^^
    that's what i mean. biology means we get the last word on this one. it's the least we can get.
    like i said, the minute men can get pregnant and have babies, i'm willing to give them equal say in the matter.
    and if i were the man, i'd be so thankful not to have to put up with menstrual cycles (on which we don't have a choice) and pregnancy that i would be glad to let them have the last word.
    you don't think we deserve at least this for having to put up with fucking periods for most of our lives?
    Honestly, I don't find it to be too much of a burden. I enjoy being a female, even though I have to go through childbirth and periods. I would never make somebody pay for something they didn't agree to having just to get 'revenge' on them because I feel like I got the short end of the Biology stick.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

^^I'm not sure it's revenge to ask that the other person involved in making the baby help take care of it. Actually, I can't imagine someone knowing they have a kid out there and not wanting to be a part of its life.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    ^^I'm not sure it's revenge to ask that the other person involved in making the baby help take care of it. Actually, I can't imagine someone knowing they have a kid out there and not wanting to be a part of its life.

Because their choice wasn't taken into consideration in the matter of the abortion. And honestly,why would you want the help of someone who didn't even want your child? For me it's a matter of pride as well. I wouldn't lower myself to the level where I would ask that person for money. I would consider it my own responsibility since I was the one who decided not to abort against this person's wishes. I would cut ties with that father and never speak to them again.

I do agree with the person who said that it's better for the father to help pay for the baby than the tax payers. That makes more sense to me than anything else.

A bit off topic, but it always amuses me when guys offer to 'pay half' of the abortion, like that's some huge statement of integrity. Look, asshole: I'm the one pregnant, I'm the one having to undergo this procedure, the least you could do is pay the whole $300 or $500 or whatever as an expression of gratitude for not having to go through this and not having to support a kid for 18 yrs which I could easily make you do if I changed my mind.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information