Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Barack Obama 30-minute advert thread

"If your just work with me, work for me, stand behind me!" VOTE!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

So McCain just ran an ad in my city as a follow-up to the Obama show...the new republican slogan is "Obama is not ready...yet" They are now trying to convince people that Obama needs more time to get ready and are implying that he is young and still has other times he can run for president. I took this to mean that if McCain doesn't win now, he will never have another chance. I think it's hilarious. And sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Str8_uncut-jock View Post
    So McCain just ran an ad in my city as a follow-up to the Obama show...the new republican slogan is "Obama is not ready...yet" They are now trying to convince people that Obama needs more time to get ready and are implying that he is young and still has other times he can run for president. I took this to mean that if McCain doesn't win now, he will never have another chance. I think it's hilarious. And sad.
    I just saw that ad also, pathetic..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

The sad thing is that if Obama doesn't win now, he will never have another chance

I saw an add about his lack of experience too. I guess they forgot about the idiot they have running along with McCain as his VP. How the hell can they say Obama's not experienced enough with her dumbass on the ticket? Morons.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

Quote Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
    Why would he show it on a Wednesday evening when alot of people are where I will be...in church...Any other night would have been better.
    All the people I know attend church on Sunday or Thursday. Can't please everyone.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

dreaming about being on a lake in Ontario

It was a great infomercial and I hope people on the fence and really far to the right watch and listen. I know they won't change their minds but it is a chance to tell his side without the right wing filter screaming.
    If I can't be a good example, then let me be a horrible warning.

lol the shmaltzy music at the beginning is really lame .. sorry bama, but serious shmaltz. I'm getting verklempt!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I just came back from a sports bar where they had the commercial on the big screens while waiting for Game 5 1/2....let me just say, I've never seen that many people enthralled at a non-sports event in a long time. Some things I noticed watching it in a group setting:

-There was a lot of sniffling, which is especially unexpected because it was pretty much 90% men
    -When Michelle Obama showed up, everyone was cheering and applauding. But when Condolezza Rice showed up, let's just say they weren't.
    -Once it ended and my friends and I left, I overheard a McCain supporter say, "McCain's never gonna be able to top this!"

Even if Obama does not have as much experience, he is educated and does not suffer from senior moments, unlike Palin and McCain respectively.

What Obama does not know, he can balance by surrounding himself with those who do understand and can teach him. McCain is forgetful, angry, admittedly ignorant of economics, a paramount issue, and too egotistical to admit just how detrimental to this country his shortcomings are. McCain's backup has absolutely no education or experience which qualifies her to be VP. She is definitely not qualified to act as president if something happens to McCain. Biden is definitely experienced enough to be a supportive VP and step in to presidential duties if called upon to do so.

Forget ethnicity, political groups, smearing, etc. The education, experience, and stability of the candidates alone point to the only choice and, on the other side, destruction.

This infomercial, which I thought beforehand would be over the top, unnecessary, and tacky, though I was proven wrong, actually illustrated his policies, manner, and understanding of what most of us average citizens need, feel, and want.

It pissed me off. I know Americans are dealing with all these situations, but I prefer to be ready for a tearjerker. I think it was unnecessary, but if it will swing more undecideds and centrist republicans then so be it.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

It was a very beautiful television event. McCain and his cronies thought it would be some celebrity shindig but I saw nothing of the sort.

I'm really hopeful but worried. We'll ahve to see what happens on Nov 4th.

Ugh,it seems so far away still..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

poor larry gots to work at wal mart cuz his woman got arthritis

oh lawdy its so bad

*fans self*

lawd have mercy
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

He mentioned a company I know from work, McKinstry.

Quote Originally Posted by RevellingInSane View Post
    This infomercial, which I thought beforehand would be over the top, unnecessary, and tacky, though I was proven wrong, actually illustrated his policies, manner, and understanding of what most of us average citizens need, feel, and want.
    Obama's given people a clear reason to elect him. McCain hasn't. McCain/Palin is only running on don't elect Obama.

I really feel it is going to be a landslide next Tuesday. That's just what my gut is telling me...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information