Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Obama's White House parties are under investigation

You're living proof, huh?

No, I'm perfectly happy with him entertaining once a month in a small way.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Oh my, a president entertaining, there's cause for an impeachment right there! This is reaaaaalllllly reaching.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Hey, as long as he does his job and the taxpayers don't have to foot the bill for his parties, go for it.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    Hey, as long as he does his job and the taxpayers don't have to foot the bill for his parties, go for it.
    but that's the point, the taxpayers may be the ones who are paying for this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^haha, that 2nd pictures is too funny!

I really don't care what he does on his off time. Now I don't agree with taxpayers funding this every week, but if it will help to bring the two sides to a common ground, then have more of them.
    So i guess you applaud the fact that the Obamas are paying for the WH renovations themselves, right?

The tax payers paid for lots of roasts for the Bushes, and endless parties for the Reagans (for all their Hollywood friends.) Did these bother you as well? Or has it suddenly become an issue...somehow...out of the blue?

it's only an issue now that it's not their guy in the WH
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    Dinners have featured lavish menus including "Celery Soup, Wild Mushroom Crisps, Steelhead Salmon with Citrus sauce, Crispy Spinach, Toasted Saffron Couscous Pearls, Baby Iceberg lettuce with Maytag Bleu Cheese and Yogurt ranch dressing and for dessert, Milk Chocolate velvet cake" all served on gold-rimmed china.

The nerve of them, using gold rimmed china! Don't they know they should only use the plain white?
    The best part of them throwing in that piece about the china? Wouldn't that be the White House china that Laura Bush purchased? I seem to remember all sorts of irritation in the press that Laura Bush bought new china before they left so that Michelle Obama wouldn't have to (or some said be able to).

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ It's not any different. I don't want to pay taxes for any President to entertain. If he wants to pay for it, then fine.

The award does not go hand in hand with BHM. Paul Simon received his in June, and he's white.
    Considering that taxpayers paid over a trillion dollars for the illegal invasion of Iraq, and by extension paid to torture people, paying for the president to entertain isn't even an issue, unless they really are partying 'every' night.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    but that's the point, the taxpayers may be the ones who are paying for this.
    Personally, I don't agree with ANY president and his wife being able to throw expensive parties and expecting us to foot the bill. If I'm paying for it, I want some damn food. I'll be expecting my cous cous in the mail.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

You know, if they're throwing as many soirees as this communique indicates, it's only a matter of time before they tire of the usual party suspects and start inviting commoners like us.

**Runs to mailbox looking for personal invitation to White House vittle sit-down**

They are supposed to entertain. You can accomplish lot while mingling off duty. Good grief-leave them alone.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

I did a major heart attack line off Michelle's stomach one night... we keep paying Blackwater or whatever the fuck it is called these days and I'm still waiting to see some righteous indignation about that. Are people fucking serious about this shit???
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    So i guess you applaud the fact that the Obamas are paying for the WH renovations themselves, right?
    Sure do!
    The tax payers paid for lots of roasts for the Bushes, and endless parties for the Reagans (for all their Hollywood friends.) Did these bother you as well? Or has it suddenly become an issue...somehow...out of the blue?
    Yes, it would a problem for ME and MY tax dollars to pay for ANY ONE, including Jesus Christ, to entertain at the White House. I can understand some entertainment that is needed for public relations and the well being of the Country, but handing Steve Wonder an Award is not something I want to hand over 1/3 of check for every week.

But thanks for trying to accuse someone of being Anti-Obama.
    And to help you out, I am Anti-Obama, but I am also Anti-American Government, in general. I hate all the government and everything associated with it.
    So does that answer your question?

Oh and btw Grim, I voted for Obama so it is my guy in the White House.

Next.....

Without government, you wouldn't have any kind of coherent society. No infrastructure, no roads, no hospitals, no defense, no energy, no economy.. do you propose everybody go back to living in huts? LOL

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information