Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Obamas enjoy date night in NYC

Why not a date in DC? There's great culture in DC.
    Afterall, it was Obama who said we need to cut back on things in this economy. He needs to live by his words.
    Last edited by mama mia; June 1st, 2009 at 03:31 PM. Reason: typo
    mama mia*
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward

Her promised her Broadway. He is living by his words.
    "If you are not outraged, then you are not paying attention," Heather Heyer's facebook quote.

Elite Member

George Bush constantly took AF1 back and forth to Texas and no-one made a peep about the cost. Hypocrites. They should keep on going where they want to go, how they want to go, when they want to go, and screw everyone - it's their business.

No kidding. Shrubbo spent half his preznitsy on a fucking ranch, letting Cheney fuck the world in the ass.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I read he paid for the tickets to the show from out of his own pocket and gave AFO the night off.

Seeing as how Dubya set a presidential record for vacation time, Obama taking his wife to N.Y., and paying for the tickets himself, isn't a big deal. Now, if he made a regular habit out of it, then that's another story.

I do recall the first 7-8 months of his presidency was vacation time. Presidential briefings? Meh, maybe later.

Quote Originally Posted by TaffyMoon View Post
    George Bush constantly took AF1 back and forth to Texas and no-one made a peep about the cost. Hypocrites. They should keep on going where they want to go, how they want to go, when they want to go, and screw everyone - it's their business.

When you become President what you do is everyone's business it seems. Life in a fishbowl does not look like a good time to me!
    mama mia*
    The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails. - William Arthur Ward

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I do recall the first 7-8 months of his presidency was vacation time. Presidential briefings? Meh, maybe later.

i've never seen someone so sweaty from playing golf...especially when they're not even walking from the course.
    white, black, puerto rican/everybody just a freakin'/good times were rollin'.

Quote Originally Posted by mama mia View Post
    When you become President what you do is everyone's business it seems. Life in a fishbowl does not look like a good time to me!
    Well, he could just lie about it, or say it's executive privilege....
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

My President looks like GQ Prada model. That man can wear clothes. Flat front trousers. Chic.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

BFD they went out on a date. It's really grasping at straws for the GOP to find a problem with it. In fact, it's not even news worthy imo.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I'd rather they had one night than those month-long holidays where Bush spent his time falling off his bike and burning bush.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    BFD they went out on a date. It's really grasping at straws for the GOP to find a problem with it. In fact, it's not even news worthy imo.
    I agree. And how awesome is it that he goes out amongst the people and tries to have a nice night like everyone else is entitled to. Blows the mind that anyone can fault them for it, especially since it's their own money.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Quote Originally Posted by ang View Post
    i've never seen someone so sweaty from playing golf...especially when they're not even walking from the course.

If he's golfing in Florida in the summer, it's easy to sweat like that. The humidity is so thick @ times you can be drenched with sweat with minimal activity.
    mama mia*

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information