Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And now the hard work... Sarah Palin sorts clothes

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    She used a personal shopper by the name of Jeff Larson apparently.
    You mean this Jeff Larson?

As news of Sarah Palin's $150,000 shopping spree unfolds, The Atlantic reveals that Sarah Palin's personal shopper, Jeff Larson, has an interesting resumé.
    Does the name Jeff Larson sound familiar? It should. Larson is the Karl Rove protégé who's a principal in the robocalling firm of FLS Connect (the "FLS" stands for Tony Feather, Jeff Larson, and Tom Syndhorst, all veteran Republican political operatives). Larson's firm is the same one that launched the scurrilous robocalls against John McCain in 2000, and that McCain has now hired to make robocalls connecting Barack Obama to Bill Ayers. He's also well known in Minnesota for leasing his basement apartment at a steeply discounted rate to embattled Republican Senator Norm Coleman. Evidently, Larson also has quite the eye for women's fashion. Even hateful liberals would have to admit that Palin dresses awfully nicely.
    Keep reading to see the Schedule F form that lists Larson as the purchaser of, among other things, $75,062.63 in clothes and accessories at Neiman Marcus in Minneapolis.

Jeff Larson: Sarah Palin's Personal Shopper Is Karl Rove's Former Protégé

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    Uh, well actually she tried to pin it on a specific "assistant", and that assistant was having none of it and told her to shove it
    Interesting how the story keeps changing as to who is responsible. Wish they'd pick one story and stick to it.

Elite Member

Default Re

How exactly do they lose their underwear?
    Umm. Ask Bristol.

Well I'm not surprised about that- they managed to skiv their way to get Todd a couple of pair of silk designer undies as well.

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post

I don't believe she went shooping at Neimen Marcus and bought all this stuff. I do beleive it was bought for her by slick campaign strategists and she just took it as it came. And now that the election is over some sore loser on the McCain end of things is just throwing a bunch of shit up against the wall to see how much of it will stick, because I haven't seen any credible source of this info be identified by name and take ownership of these accusations. People who hate her will be willing to believe anything negative said about her, the more scathing the better, and will require no proof whatsoever. It actually reminds me a lot of the people who believe Obama is a Muslim terrorist sympathiser due to various alleged connections and such.

The sources aren't mentioned but they are credible in the eyes of the majors and newsweek, etc or them and other outlets that are running this would not be running the stories. The sore loser on the McCain end is, most likely, McCain; notice he has yet to speak in her defense and he certainly could. The difference between the propaganda about Obama is it was disseminated by the opposition during an election. This is being done by pissed off people who had access to her, who were running with, not against, her, and whom she apparently pissed off far more than we will ever know, because probably what's in the press is a tenth of what really happened. They handed her a veep nom on a silver platter and she acted like the queen of Sheba...all she had to do was be respectful and take their coaching but in her eyes she was too damned astute to need it. I don't blame them and I thank them for emptying this stuff into the press while it's still hot, because they have to know up close and personal, better than anyone, that this 'whack job' is not fit to run again for anything...in that respect it's patriotic of them to talk.

Elite Member

Which clothing is hers? It's easy Sarah, the cheap fuzzy crap is yours, everything else, isn't.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information