Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NOM's latest retard ad: GAY MARRIAGE WILL TURN OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS GAY

I think they both need therapy
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Unless you have examined them and possess a medical degree, it's just an opinion. It does open the door to questions and should lead to more research.

Of course it's an opinion, that's why i said "I THINK"

It should lead them into therapy for their issues. They need to dich whatever restraints they have on their own psyches and figure out who the hell they are, and dispense with all the "oh it just changed" crap.

Maybe I'm OCD about it but it drives me nuts. Define who you are, dammit. The whole airy fairy floating along in life and can't answer simple questions crap bugs the shit out of me. It smacks of avoidance.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

You are definitely OCD about it. It could very well be another facet to sexuality science has not explored, so ditching something isn't possible.

There are other innate traits which shift and adjust over time, whether biologically or by outside influences, so why could this not be a theory to explore.

If sexuality were set in stone, there would be no bisexual. Think about that. Bisexuality actually points to a possibility of a shaky middle ground, so why couldn't the shift be back and forth?

Bisexuals are set in stone. They like anything that moves

In my experience, you can alter sexuality in a few ways.. diving into new experiences, figuring out that you like this, you don't like that.. a bit like food. Tastes can change over time, but you never stop wanting nourishment.

Sexuality to me is a core staple, and then you garnish it and prepare it as many ways as you like.

... fuck, now i'm hungry.

Talking about sex makes you hungry? Screw then eat then sleep, so gay or straight, a male is a male.

Something else that's set in stone

Quote Originally Posted by chattykathy View Post
    Actually, a lot of the gay and lesbian people I have known were either molested or raped before they decided they were same sex oriented. Rape often seems to turn women off of men, although not always that way for men. Two of the guys in my high school art class were molested, decided they liked how it felt, and that they were gay...it seems to be a complicated thing.

Um, hello? I was molested by my dad when I was little. Is that the reason why I ended up being bisexual? No, that's how God made me. I was born that way, and it kicked in once I hit puberty. Do you think people choose whether or not they're born black, Mexican or Asian? No, because that's how God made them. Did Grimm choose to be gay? No. Did you choose to be straight? No. Are you choosing to be ignorant? Absolutely. It's only a "complicated thing" because YOU'RE making it complicated. It'd be made easier for you if you just read up on it, and educated yourself. The ONLY thing making it complicated for you is YOU.

Wait, I thought there was no God?

Margaret Cho: "And I went through this whole thing, you know. I was like: Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized... I'm just slutty."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information