Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New York governor reportedly in prostitution ring

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    But she may have to get a job then.

If she has to get a job, she's equipped. She has a law degree from Harvard.

Spitzer's worth about $500 million, so in her shoes I'd play along now for the cameras too, and then divorce him when the publicity dies down a bit.....No use cutting off your nose to spite your face. Take him to the cleaners....Living well is the best revenge
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I would go to the press conference and stand by his side. Then as soon as he was finished speaking I would kick his ass in front of the cameras and then hold my own press conference!!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I would go to the press conference and stand by his side. Then as soon as he was finished speaking I would kick his ass in front of the cameras and then hold my own press conference!!

I do hate the fact that these women get dragged out there. It's like they have to do penance for their partners sins. The men should have to go into the lion's den alone.

That said, since they all do it, she's doing it as well- that's all part of the game today. It's PR shit.

I hope she takes him for a ride financially. For the public humiliation she's going through. She's been married to him for over 20 years, she's invested a lot of her life in the marriage. Then when it's over and you've got the settlement, hold a press conference where you lay by the pool, and Pablo the handsome pool boy holds your drink, and Marcus the even more handsome pool boy fans you with palms.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I do hate the fact that these women get dragged out there. It's like they have to do penance for their partners sins. The men should have to go into the lion's den alone.
    I figure it's totally on them, and I have no sympathy: in assuming this "job," she (and wives in a similar situation) took the risk of his liabilities (as did his hooker - I wonder what the impact will be on her and her family?). Making these appearances come with the deal, as a Harvard JD certainly appreciates. Hopefully she is as well compensated for her time as the hooker was.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    If she has to get a job, she's equipped. She has a law degree from Harvard.
    Good for her. Maybe she will quit wasting it one day and get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Good for her. Maybe she will quit wasting it one day and get a job.
    Yes, I'm sure the children's charity she has been running since giving up her law career has been a waste

You know, I'm watching The Today Show and they are doing a piece on Mrs Spitzer and she is really a very pretty woman. She didn't look so hot, for obvious reasons, at the Press Conferences, but otherwise, she is quite attractive. Just saying....

I hope not. No, actually, I don't really care.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    You know, I'm watching The Today Show and they are doing a piece on Mrs Spitzer and she is really a very pretty woman. She didn't look so hot, for obvious reasons, at the Press Conferences, but otherwise, she is quite attractive. Just saying....
    Yes, I think she has a rather slamming bod and looks damn good for 50.

Hit By Ban Bus!

agreed, his wife is hot. I wonder why he didn't ask her to join in a 3some...

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ he's either completely insecure, thus wanting to have unprotected sex, an extreme narcisist who truly believes he's above everyone and everything, or wanted to get caught due to some sick self-destructive tendancies in which case I would believe that he has other afflictions as well like drugs or alcohol or whatever....

He looks like a total freak. I bet he's into some freaky shit in the sack and that's what it was all about.

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

His wife will be just fine if she chooses to divorce him whether she does it now or waits; a judge will take into account that she put her career as a corporate attorney on hold to support him publicly when he first ran for public office.
    No one is ever going to have a list of reasons why men cheat and do it the way they do... it's just fucked.
    Mr. Spitzer is rather unfortunate looking... I would have charged alot more than his regular whore to put up with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    No one is ever going to have a list of reasons why men cheat and do it the way they do... it's just fucked.
    The first one with that list is going to win that prize their always giving out in Sweden

The latest twist: he may have used CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS to finance these little trysts!! RUT ROH RASTRO!

He's done. DONE.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information