Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: New York governor reportedly in prostitution ring

Pay for sex for 6 years...I know he didn't pay $1500 every damn time!! And what the hell are you doing to a hooker for $1500 dollars???
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

And what the hell are you doing to a hooker for $1500 dollars???
    Pretty much anything you want.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    He brought it on himself!

I have a problem with these wives who stand there doing these news conferences.
    I also have a problem with these wives standing there looking like idiots with a poor me look on their face. This woman has lost all respect unless she divorces his sorry ass.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

Hit By Ban Bus!

March 12, 2008 -- Disgraced Gov. Spitzer dropped up to $80,000 on sex with prostitutes, sources revealed last night.
    The seamy bombshell revelation came as a top aide to the governor told The Post that Spitzer was "likely to resign" today.
    MORE: How Horndog Set The Mood
    MORE: Eliot 'Slush Fund' Blunder
    MORE: Traveling Tarts Put Gov In Infamous Company
    The millionaire, married politician has been hopping into bed with harlots for as long as a decade and traveled as far as Florida for steamy trysts, sources said.
    One of them, a 22-year-old call girl who goes by the name "Sienna" on her Web site, told ABC News that Spitzer paid her for sex two years ago when he was still attorney general.
    He tipped big and "didn't do anything that wasn't clean," she added.
    Her voice quavering, the curvy blonde told The Post last night she'd been flooded with calls after her revelation - and, "Yeah, it's a little scary." She said she did not know "Kristen," the hooker who brought the governor down, and referred further questions to her lawye

I was wondering where the info about the refusal to use a condom came from. Was that actually stated, or speculated?

When the one worker says something along the lines of, he might want to do stuff that doesn't sound safe, I assumed that meant heavier BDSM, not avoiding a condom, since generally HDHs working for these rates definitely get compulsive about their livelihood and don't have an "anything goes" policy.
    "I ransacked his drawers when he left me by myself at his place for the first time. That's how we did it in the good old days. Tells me all I need to know about him. He pretends he didn't notice. That's how good relationships start." - Chilly Willy

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Bah! You can be tested today for something that doesn't show up until tomorrow or later, no guarantees
    ...well, that applies to sex with your wife as well.....not only men cheat....

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    im sure the hooker only gets 40% of that take (the broker/pimp gets the real cut), gawd u guys are so naive!

but seriously, i have nothing against hooksters, but his poor daughters! and wife, im sure they are soooo humiliated!!! they're still in school afterall!
    A lot of the high class prostitution rings are run by women.....is that better or worse?

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

gawd whatta loser, its like he wanted to get caught
    and not very intelligent either i might add.

....most thinking done below the waist isn't very logical.....

^ yep, i totally "get" that too. men = retards. no offense to retards.

Oh, yeah, booty call girl....gimmee a break...... ......coming across like Little Polly Pure Thoughts.....

^ no im not!!!! but shit, i dont have kids and im single (right now) you know what i mean, and like i have nothing against the sex4sale thing, its his family and ethics that makes me angry about it honestly! i dont believe in cheating unless its mutually agreed to and maybe his wife knew/was ok with but a public dad like that shouldn't do that for the sake of his underage kids. if his kids were adults that'd be another story and then theres the ethics of it all. politicians who cant keep it in their pants cant be trusted imo b/c then it comes down to "well whats their priority, pussy or politics" you know what i mean? also i hate those fucking bastard gay politicians who gay-bash and shit. in fact, i hate all politicians, they're mental when it comes right down to it.

Uh-huh and your booty calls have g/f's from what I've read.......keep talking kettle......

Don't we all play by the same rules? Or do girls get to play by "special" ethics?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    I also have a problem with these wives standing there looking like idiots with a poor me look on their face. This woman has lost all respect unless she divorces his sorry ass.
    But she may have to get a job then.

ooooooooooooooh yeah, the do have gfs, i forgot about that

but id never be in politics or the public eye though, that shit sucks!

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    ooooooooooooooh yeah, the do have gfs, i forgot about that

but id never be in politics or the public eye though, that shit sucks!
    Now, THAT I can get behind.... .......at that level, you can't get away with anything and we'd both be toast.....

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information