Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New Hampshire Primaries come to an end; precincts start reporting

The Associated Press is projecting Clinton as winner.

CNN refuses to project yet.

Damn, this is close.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Its interesting that 50% of people think Obama can unite the nation, while only 27% think Clinton can. I'm confused because from my perspective, Obama is much more electable than Clinton, and evidently people agree with me from the polls in New Hampshire. So why would the Democrats in NH be voting for someone they themselves admit is probably not electable from their polls? Damn, this is depressing.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Gold Member

Holy shit I can't believe it!!!
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

What is that touch-screen thing they are doing on CNN? Is that Microsoft's new platform thing? It also kinda works like an iPhone..

^^ I don't know, but I was laughing because it doesn't seem to work worth a damn. You know some poor intern was getting cussed off-screen and told to just click using the damn mouse.

Ha, I noticed that too! Whenever they would do a fade screen where there was no sound, they were always having trouble. I could tell a few times when they were getting pissed. Its a cool idea, though.

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    Its interesting that 50% of people think Obama can unite the nation, while only 27% think Clinton can. I'm confused because from my perspective, Obama is much more electable than Clinton, and evidently people agree with me from the polls in New Hampshire. So why would the Democrats in NH be voting for someone they themselves admit is probably not electable from their polls? Damn, this is depressing.
    Regardless of what happens, I keep trying to tell myself that at least the Republican front-runner isn't Fred Thompson.

True that.

Its frustrating though because many Independents (like myself) will not vote for Clinton, regardless. If it comes down to it (and you guys will smack me if you want) I will just not vote, period, in the national election if she is the candidate for the Democratic party, because of my own political beliefs. And that sucks. We were out the other day and someone commented that if Clinton doesn't push through, their vote goes to Obama. And then they were looking at the rest of us, and we were just shaking our head. Thats why I don't know if she's electable. Obama can gain the votes of the Clinton supporters, but I'm not so sure its vice versa. Sorry if I'm not making sense, I'm tired.

Yay here he comes out to speak.

Gold Member

Wow, congrats Hillary!
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

CNN just predicted a clinton win!

Yay, Hillary won!

True that.

Its frustrating though because many Independents (like myself) will not vote for Clinton, regardless. If it comes down to it (and you guys will smack me if you want) I will just not vote, period, in the national election if she is the candidate for the Democratic party, because of my own political beliefs. And that sucks. We were out the other day and someone commented that if Clinton doesn't push through, their vote goes to Obama. And then they were looking at the rest of us, and we were just shaking our head. Thats why I don't know if she's electable. Obama can gain the votes of the Clinton supporters, but I'm not so sure its vice versa. Sorry if I'm not making sense, I'm tired.
    No, you're making sense, and I can definately appreciate what you're saying. I wonder where Edwards' votes will go when he finally gives up the ghost?

True that.

No, I agree with every word you've said. Hilary cannot win a national election. I firmly beleive it. Republicans hate her more than anyone else, and she cannot pick off Independants.

Yayyy Obama, good race, can't wait to hear you speak!!!

he's definitely a very good speaker, I can see why so many people like him

I'm just glad it's over, I could not get off of cnn.com all night haha

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information