Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: National Enquirer story this week- Track and Bristol Palin drama

Ha, ha ha! Wasn't there also something about her son being involved in vandalism to school property and the judge was the one who gave him the choice of jail or army. I tend to believe these allegations since kids of "pitbulls" often lead the opposite of what mommy and daddy portray - just ask GW - he knows lots about entitlement.
    Last edited by WesCAdle; September 10th, 2008 at 01:10 PM.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Mooselini!!! hahaha

Ok, I'm not up to snuff on all the drugs, so to speak. People SNORT and smoke Oxycontin?? I thought it was pure pill-popping!

Maybe the N. Enquirer is right about this like they were about John Edwards and his fugly chupacabras! HAHAHA

Theres more news coming out now- although I cant see a story but someone at DU is now stating that the Washington Post will have a story on McCain and drugs. The rumour is saying its got to do with something with Alzheimers- But I cant see anything so it can be just stupid rumour but it can explain his decision making skills lately.

Haaaaaaa, Mooselini!! LOVE IT!!
    Cmmdee, I bet they are! They must have lots of proof if they dare McCain to sue them.

I vote for Mooselini... the name, anyway.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Theres more news coming out now- although I cant see a story but someone at DU is now stating that the Washington Post will have a story on McCain and drugs. The rumour is saying its got to do with something with Alzheimers- But I cant see anything so it can be just stupid rumour but it can explain his decision making skills lately.
    Wow, that would be something! I wonder what would happen if that were true? Would they have to go through the nomination process all over again?

^^
    I know but I doubt it because I cant see any stories online about that- heres the link-

TODAY PEOPLE TODAY THE SHIT IS GOING TO HIT THE FAN! - Democratic Underground

but some of the posters seem to trust the OP but I am doubtful but if its true - it will be a shitstorm perhaps Palin may take over since she is more popular and get another VP pick.

On an unrelated note, even bill O'Reilly says the whole lipstick smear thing is just nonsense being invented by the press...
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

The same team that broke the Edwards story is the same as the one that is dealing with this story. Also McCain has threatened to sue them and the NE has responded that they stand behind 100% this. Also the same rumours have been discussed in Alaskan blogs way before Mooselini was announced as VP nom.
    Yaaayyyyyy, that's the best nick yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I flove Mooselini!!! Hilarious!

Good find, ana-mish

EXPLOSIVE: GOV PALIN'S SON IS A DRUG ADDICT ... AND THE GOVERNOR THREW BRISTOL OUT OF THE HOUSE WHEN SHE LEARNED OF THE PREGNANCY!!

September 10, 2008. The central focus of the Republican's claim is that Gov Sarah Palin is a good mother - so she'd make a good president. Well, MediaTakeOut.com is learning that she may NOT BE a good mother. According to the National Enquirer her son Track is a drug addict and her daughter Bristol was a Bust It Baby.

Here's what they say about Gov Palin's son:

Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it ... “I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

The source also divulged the girls would do anything for Track and he’d use his local celebrity to manipulate other guys “to get them to steal things he wanted.”

“He finally did what a lot of troubled kids here do,” the source divulged. “You join the military.”

And here's what they say happened when Sarah learned of the pregnancy:

“Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker. I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

When Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house. As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

It's excusable to have one screwed up kid ... but when you have two ... GOTTA BLAME THE PARENTS!!!
    EXPLOSIVE: Gov Palin's Son Is A DRUG ADDICT ... And The Governor THREW BRISTOL OUT OF THE HOUSE When She Learned Of The Pregnancy!! - MediaTakeOut.com™ 2008

PALIN FAMILY SHOCKERS: WHAT SARAH'S REALLY HIDING! - Celebrity News | Gossip - National Enquirer

I know this is from Media Takeout but they got some info on the NE story this week but it does sort of confirm the stuff about Track we have been hearing about..
    Like I said in another thread: when I read the son's age and that
    he was already in the military at 17, I immediately thought of the
    dysfunctional family of "Malcolm in the middle". All sons are terrors,
    and the eldest was sent to military school because the parents
    couldn't handle him anymore and wanted to set him straight.
    I bet if the Palin's had a chance, they would've sent the oldest
    daughter to a convent to cool her off.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Maybe this is why McCain chose her. You know Cindy likes the pills too.

I don't want to see her in office but Palin and her family would make a great reality TV show. The dysfunction is never ending.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information