Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'My lady parts do not ache for Hillary Clinton' - Allison Benedikt

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Oh Lawd I did..

But again, NAFTA (The NORTH AMERICAN FREE TRADE ACT) has absolutely nothing to do with India

Jobs have been outsourced to India because people there work cheap...For an average wage of $145 USD per month......

It has nothing to do with NAFTA, it's a different issue
    The brightness of the idea of NAFTA help pave the way!! I have been trying to find the article that was posted in a political group I belong to.. I didn't make this up..I read it!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by SSDiva View Post
    The brightness of the idea of NAFTA help pave the way!! I have been trying to find the article that was posted in a political group I belong to.. I didn't make this up..I read it!!
    NAFTA was by no means a new idea. Trade pacts have been around for a long time. They didn't come into being with NAFTA, or Bill Clinton

Outsourcing of manufacturing jobs was happening in the US long before NAFTA, because how can a US worker compete with people that can work for $145 per month. It's simple economics, and NAFTA did not cause it.

And technology has now enabled even office jobs to be outsourced, with the web. Yesterday afternoon I had an online conference call with a computer company that was able to show me their PDM software over my computer while they were in India, and today they did the same thing for my company's Shanghai office. When I first started working with overseas businesses 17 years ago we had to do everything by fax, now with email, scanners, web sharing, it's like we're in the same office. That has nothing to do with any political agreements, that's just the evolution of the Global Market through advancing technology

NAFTA has eliminated tarriffs between the US/Canada/Mexico. That means if I import goods into the US made in Mexico or Canada, I don't have to pay duty to the Gov on those goods. There a little more detail to it than that, but thats the gist of the arangement.
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 22nd, 2008 at 07:47 PM.
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Why do Hillary haters always claim that her supporters use sexism as an excuse for her failures? They throw that claim out there left and right as bait, then ironically follow it up with gender-specific insults. It's particularly moving when an acerbic female does it.

And if I hear someone claim that Hillary is a "race-baiter" one more time, I'll literally throw up. It's all just incendiary and false. If Obama supporters can't do better than to try and personally degrade HRC rather than build him up on his own merits, what kind of candidate do they believe they have, really?
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Let me go ask all the important hardworking white people who matter what they think of Hillary's race baiting being false..
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Thanks, I just puked.
    Burt Johnson: I don't drink because drinking affects your decision-making.
    Arthur: You may be right. I can't decide.

Reality hurts sometimes.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

It really bothers me when Obama supporters attack Bill Clinton's presidency. The only successful Democratic president in my lifetime, and now they trash his time in office.

Clinton is responsible for the dems still being a player at this stage of our history, and these Dems denigrate his accomplishments as President. The Clinton years were good, and anyone that denies it is delusional. We had a great economy, a budget surplus, more stable world relations, low unemployment, low poverty levels......

But these same Obama supporters then ask for party unity....when they attack the most important politician their party has produced in the past 40 years
    It's no longer a dog whistle, it's a fucking trombone

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Oh Lawd, I love you guys

... why? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information