Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: The most LOL-worthy right-wing reactions to Barack Obama win

tanned? that's a hell of a tan! more like broiled in the oven!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Berlosconi is a fucking joke - cant believe he got re-elected despite the crazy shit he was linked to but then his opponents arent better either.

Here's one from a good friend of mine!!

She said that her 7 yr old woke of crying the night of the election because Obama was elected. Why is a 7 yr old THAT INVESTED in the Presidential election?? She wouldn't go back to sleep either....

tears of joy, no doubt
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    Here's one from a good friend of mine!!

She said that her 7 yr old woke of crying the night of the election because Obama was elected. Why is a 7 yr old THAT INVESTED in the Presidential election?? She wouldn't go back to sleep either....
    Is your good friend a very "responsible" parent who beat it into her child's head that Obama's evil and will ruin us all?

My son came home from school and said that another kid told him not to support Obama because he may "turn" on us after the election; "us" being white and all.

I told him not pay attention to that kid or his parents because they were all ignornant.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Got this stupid email from a Fundie Frienemy. Read it and laugh/cry. El stupido!

Here is how one can take the Bible and make it fit what you believe!!!!

I'm posting this with more scripts and for anyone who is asking me to pray, support and stand behind Obama...I will never do it. I will never call him my President...Here is what I'm standing on....

I pray "Thy Will Be Done Lord" only..........

I don't pray for God to save the Antichrist do you? I don't believe Obama is the Antichrist but he is of the Antichrists spirit...but it is the same difference of who and how we are to pray for people............

God knew us before the foundations of this world were laid.. as the word tells us.........

This is a very huge and inconceivable statement from God, hard for us to ever understand the depth of this statement..Here are some scripts from the word to back this up..........

KJV~John 17:24
    Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

KJV~Ephesians 1:4
    According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

KJV~12.

Revelation 17:8
    The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

Notice the line "whose names not written in the book of life from the foundation of this world"

The word was written by God by chosen men he had write his words.

It will never change and will stand forever..God says so in his word...

We are right on schedule of the coming of the end of this world as we know it... The Church age..All is lined up, according to the word of God, right now in this whole world..The next thing to happen will be the confirming of the Land For Peace Pan with Israel..Russia could very well make their move against Israel first....Ezekiel 38...
    The Rapture of the church ..(Lords people) could be anytime & any day now...The signing of the 7year peace plan..will be.. The first day of the 7years of THE TRIBULATION..
    It's all right around the corner too as they are working on it as I write this..Many know this already but many more don't....

KJV~Daniel 9:27And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

Praying for Obama to repent and turn his life around to help the USA and Bring peace and change.....Is a wrongful prayer to be praying. A waste of your time...I truly believe this according to the word of God..

The ones who have and have used this for their excuses of why they voted him and why they are supporting him... that they believe if they pray, God will change him and turn this all around..... are fooling their selves into believing a lie, they want to believe, the Christians & non Christians (sinners) have as, God said fallen for strong Delusions that they have fallen for a lie....

KJV! 2 Thessalonians 2:11
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

KJV~2 Timothy 4:3
    For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

The truth really is..... they voted against GOD and His word...Everything God said is good and everything God said is evil.....It's like praying that God saves the Antichrist before it is to late...It is a waste of time and you should not be praying that God change His plan..It has already been established and is written in the word of GOD...Our prayers should be "Thy Will Be Done"
    as Jesus taught us how to pray...Especially, when we know or should know.. All that is happening now, is just as God has Willed, it to be...knowing the truth comes from wisdom from the Lord, knowledge from the Lord and discernment from the Lord and reading and studying his word..Not adding to or taking away from his word..or twisting it to fit your wants...

My prayers for this Nation and it's leaders is as Jesus taught..

KJV~ Matthew 6:10
    Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

KJV~ Luke 11:2
    And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

God sets up kings and he puts people in the places he wants to fulfill his word...as this verse shows. Obama is right where God as allowed him to be. God reason was not to bring Peace...

KJV~Daniel 4: 17This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

why are we giving these morons any attention?

"I just cant believe that God put Palin on the national stage to fail. unless there is no God."

That's SOME faith there freep-poster.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

stupid freeper, some people are put on the world stage to be an example/warning to others.

Namely YOU.

Elite Member

I love the satan's minions color comment... because you know Sarah Palin NEVER wore red *wink*

People should be ashamed that there comments sound much like the comments on stormfront.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

What the hell is a freeper?
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "I told the president that [Obama] has everything needed in order to reach deals with him: He's young, handsome and even tanned." --Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi

Italy's only black lawmaker, Jean-Leonard Touadi, called the comment embarrassing.
    When I heard Jon Stewart mention this the other night I couldn't stop laughing. I was wondering if this guy even knows that Obama's black (bi-racial) not tanned.

I don't pray for God to save the Antichrist do you? I don't believe Obama is the Antichrist but he is of the Antichrists spirit..
    So Obama got demoted from being the anti-Christ? I knew there was going to be a catch to him winning the election. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    What the hell is a freeper?
    Freerepublic.com It's full of scary people. They're trying to organize a boycott of Fox because it's too left wing.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Freerepublic.com It's full of scary people. They're trying to organize a boycott of Fox because it's too left wing.

I think Freepers are a new species of human and proves that de-evolution is real/

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Is your good friend a very "responsible" parent who beat it into her child's head that Obama's evil and will ruin us all?

My son came home from school and said that another kid told him not to support Obama because he may "turn" on us after the election; "us" being white and all.

I told him not pay attention to that kid or his parents because they were all ignornant.
    This my friend that sent me endless emails about God and the election and how would Jesus vote?? And blah blah blah. I just started deleting them after the first few. And yes, she really thinks Obama is a Muslim.....

It's insane. This is a college educated, well read, very nice woman. I have known her since the 8th grade. And I don't know where she went so wrong in life. Oh, yea I do.....its called RELIGION.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread Information