Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: The most LOL-worthy right-wing reactions to Barack Obama win

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I can only pray Daddy Bush smacks the shit out of him for fucking his legacy up. You KNOW he's been holding back these last eight years.
    I wonder what Bush Sr. thinks of his son's presidency...
    I was born when he was president, so I don't really remember. I guess he was ok.

thanks, now i feel ancient
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I was born when he was POTUS too.. Didn't really start paying attention before Monicagate, though.

I honestly couldn't tell you how daddy Bush did, I was born under him, too. But mom and grandma, both, told me we were in a recession under him, too. :\

He was pretty moderate compared to his son. He had a lot of experience (head of hte CIA, ambassador, etc.) before becoming Prez unlike W.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    I honestly couldn't tell you how daddy Bush did, I was born under him, too. But mom and grandma, both, told me we were in a recession under him, too. :\
    Wikipedia says he was facing problems Reagan left... Deficits and such.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    The more I read of this, the more pissed off I get. Like, God doesn't love me because I voted for Obama. I loathe how religious freaks blast everyone with their hate speech, and conveniently forget that Jesus was about love and tolerance for all, not spewing hate towards all those that didn't agree with him.
    amen!

Quote Originally Posted by bychance View Post
    I wonder what Bush Sr. thinks of his son's presidency...
    I was born when he was president, so I don't really remember. I guess he was ok.
    And I was in high school/college when Bush Sr. was in office. I'll echo what Grim said. Now I feel ancient.

As for Bush Sr., he was okay. But if you think the Palin jokes were bad, you should've heard the jokes we had for his VP Quayle.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Bush Sr. was known as a lightweight numbnuts. Hell, even Nixon couldn't stand him and thought he was worth little.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

LMAO

I was at a forum last week and there was a woman asking Jesus to come to earth to get her because Obama would contribute to the rotting of humanity and he would kill unborn babies. LOL

Oh Christ.
    ssabmud

I actually watched Sean Hannity last night for the first time (and no, he didn't bust it all wide open, and there was no pudding), but could only stomach about 45 seconds.
    The shit he was spewing was insane.
    He was talking to a reporter, asking him questions, saying how Obama is going to basically wreak havoc on the world and the reporter was like, Whaaaat? Get me off of this show.

I can only imagine the people who listen and believe the stuff he says are mental.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    And I was in high school/college when Bush Sr. was in office. I'll echo what Grim said. Now I feel ancient.

As for Bush Sr., he was okay. But if you think the Palin jokes were bad, you should've heard the jokes we had for his VP Quayle.
    Hell..I was born when KENNEDY was still in office! I just don't FEEL ancient, I AM ancient!
    Quote Originally Posted by buttmunch View Post
    Bush Sr. was known as a lightweight numbnuts. Hell, even Nixon couldn't stand him and thought he was worth little.
    Yes...Bush Sr. had to fight the 'wimp' label alot as I remember. Especially early on in his term.

*and these people commenting(the purpose of the thread people) are more sobering and somewhat scary than funny, unfortunately. *

I need something to laugh at now..*scurries off to the 'Palin thought Africa was a country' thread! *
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Hell..I was born when KENNEDY was still in office! I just don't FEEL ancient, I AM ancient!

Yes...Bush Sr. had to fight the 'wimp' label alot as I remember. Especially early on in his term.

*and these people commenting(the purpose of the thread people) are more sobering and somewhat scary than funny, unfortunately. *

I need something to laugh at now..*scurries off to the 'Palin thought Africa was a country' thread! *
    Okay. Now I don't feel so bad.

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Yeah, same here. I was born in the first 6 months of the Kennedy presidency so I am official fossilized right now. I remember when he was assassinated, when the Beatles first appeared on the Ed Sullivan show, Watergate, Vietnam, Whip Inflation Now!, Tricky Dick, Jimmy Carter lusting in his heart, Hair, Woodstock, Nancy Reagan's china, the fall of the Berlin Wall and disco. Should be six feet under any minute now I'm so old.

Didn't vote for Bush Sr (voted for Jesse Jackson, put that in your haterade pipe and smoke it!) and I remember thinking after his presidency that all in all he wasn't that bad a president! Even with Desert Storm/Shield. He had us in and out in a hurry at least. He did puke at a State dinner in Japan, which is actually pretty weird but funny.

"I told the president that [Obama] has everything needed in order to reach deals with him: He's young, handsome and even tanned." --Italy's Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi

Italy's only black lawmaker, Jean-Leonard Touadi, called the comment embarrassing.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

"Trump is, in my opinion, the first woman president of the United States." -- Roseanne Barr

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information