Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree257Likes

Thread: More open racism in Trump's America

Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

how did she know he was mexican? he is whitey mc white pants. he could have been trolling her with any kind of accent.
    BITTER likes this.

'You don't belong in my neighborhood': Disgraceful moment white Memphis woman calls cops on black man inspecting his OWN house because she thought he was breaking in

• Michael Hayes, an investor in Tennessee, said he was inspecting a house he had recently purchased when a white woman in the neighborhood called the police
    • Hayes said in a YouTube video that the woman thought he was trying to break into the house, although he explained to her he had just bought the home
    • The woman called the cops but Hayes did not get arrested because he had all the proper paperwork and documents
    • The video has since gone viral with more than one million views on YouTubbe

By MINYVONNE BURKE FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
    PUBLISHED: 01:54 EDT, 16 May 2018 | UPDATED: 09:47 EDT, 16 May 2018

A black man in Tennessee said he was checking on a house he had recently purchased when a white woman in the neighborhood got angry and called the cops because she thought he was breaking and entering.

Michael Hayes, a real estate investor, posted a video on YouTube of a woman harassing him and threatening him because she didn't want him in the neighborhood.

In the video, which has been viewed more than a million times, Hayes said the woman told him he didn't belong there and demanded he leave.
    Video playing bottom right...

+6

+6

Michael Hayes said he stopped by the house he recently purchased to inspect it when a white woman in the neighborhood started screaming at him and called the police

+6

Hayes, a real estate investor, said the woman told him he didn't belong in the neighborhood and demanded he leave

+6

The woman called the police on Hayes. He said the woman thought he was trying to break into the house, even though he told her he was there to inspect it

'The neighbor ran outside as I was removing the board from the door of the vacant house. She yelled at me asked me what the f*** was I doing?' he wrote at the beginning of the video.

'I very calmly explained to her that I have a contract on the house and was there to do my inspection. I showed her my business sign that I place in the yards of vacant properties so people will no (sic) why I am there.'

Hayes said the woman continued to scream at him, and then called the police.

'She also lies and says she knows the owner and he doesn't want anyone in his house although I also have a written statement allowing me to enter the house,' Hayes said.

'She calls the police on me so I wait for them. I have nothing to hide.'

Hayes films as he waits by his car for cops to arrive. As he waits, the woman continue to yells at him from her porch.

+6

The woman got into an argument with one of the officers because she wouldn't stop yelling at Hayes

+6

Hayes said the officers were on his side because they knew he didn't do anything wrong

When officers finally arrive, Hayes explains to them what happened. The woman gets angrier when she realizes the officers are not going to arrest Hayes.

'Just go in there and do what you gotta do and hurry up. Hurry up!' she yells at Hayes. 'Hurry up, do it and get out.'

The lady then gets into an argument with one of the officers, who threatens to arrest her.

After finishing his inspection and leaving the house, Hayes recorded another video saying the woman called the police because he is black.

'I don't look threatening,' he said. 'I keep my business cards on me. I keep contracts on me. I keep signs on me, just so people will know, "Hey. I'm here to look at a house". But at the end of the day, she just did not want me in her neighborhood.'

Read more: Woman in Tennessee calls cops on black man inspecting his house | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    HWBL and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

I've been avoiding this thread because I knew it would make me angry and sad. I was right.

Now I'm going to go watch some kitten, dolphin and panda videos on YouTube.

Mr. Clean Cut All American just spewing hate.

"White guy cannot handle people in midtown speaking spanish to each other, threatens to "call ICE" on them" https://t.co/gkmS0AMRNH https://t.co/TZCVbJOVdM

You should probably include his name. He's Aaron Schlossberg and he's a lawyer.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I love the woman at the end..."Maybe you should get hit by a car, you piece of shit!"
    Last edited by witchcurlgirl; May 16th, 2018 at 03:23 PM.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    Mr. Clean Cut All American just spewing hate.

"White guy cannot handle people in midtown speaking spanish to each other, threatens to "call ICE" on them" https://t.co/gkmS0AMRNH https://t.co/TZCVbJOVdM
    Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    You should probably include his name. He's Aaron Schlossberg and he's a lawyer.
    Source: RawStory

White man who threatened to call ICE on Spanish-speaking workers busted as Trump-loving NYC attorney

An attorney whose anti-immigrant rant went viral was also shown screaming about “fake Jews” at a pro-Trump rally.

Aaron Schlossberg was identified as the customer who loudly complained that employees at Fresh Kitchen were speaking Spanish to customers — and he threatens to call ICE on everyone after he’s laughed out of the coffee shop.

Schlossberg, whose law office is next door to the midtown Manhattan coffee shop, boasts in his online biography that he’s fluent in Spanish and conversational in French, with a basic knowledge of Mandarin Chinese and Hebrew.

He turned up in another viral video in May 2017 after taking part in a rally in support of right-wing provocateurs Milo Yiannapoulos and Pamela Geller.

He’s shown arguing with protesters who gathered in support of Linda Sarsour, a Muslim activist and co-chair of the 2017 Women’s March.

“You are not a Jew! You are not a Jew!” Schlossberg screams in video from the protest. “Yeah, I’m a Jew, I’ve been to Israel twice. F*ck you!”

He then joins other Trump hat-wearing demonstrators in chanting “Milo,” and he was also photographed flipping off other protesters.

***** celeb

***** celeb

The only good thing to come out of this, is these assholes are being epically roasted. BBQ Becky, haha She is a meme STAR!! The ones coming out of the interwebs are pure GOLD! The bastard in NY(Aaron Schlossberg) ..Oh yeah. I called the NY State Bar, left a nasty-gram on his office number, Yelp, Google, His Momma, and his FB. This dude is the straw that broke the camels back for me. I normally wouldn't go ahead and call or message someone. But he really got in my kitchen. Unless these fools speak Nahuatl, Lakota, Navajo or Yupik, they can fuck right off with all the "MY COUNTRY" bullshit.
    Who do I have to fuck to get off this boat?

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Brookie, MsDark and Xenu like this.

Source: RawStory

Black Father stopped by officer after complaint of a ‘suspicious man with a baby’ in the park

There is a growing list of things people of color can not do in peace without the interference of “well meaning white people” getting involved.

Donald Sherman, was pushing his son Caleb in a stroller through a local park in Washington D.C., and instead of having a peaceful and very normal walk through the park he was approached by a police officer, reported The Root.

Sherman shared what happened on his Facebook page.

“Today in Living While Black” Sherman preference his post.

“[It was] 30 minutes into our stroll I got flagged by a security officer in one of those cars marked ‘Special Police’ on the side,” he wrote. “I was a bit confused as to whether she was looking for me to stop, but she honked twice and pulled over so I got the picture.”

The officer then told Sherman she received a call about a “suspicious man” with a baby.

“She told me that she received a complaint from someone who said there was a “suspicious man” walking on the bike path with a baby,” he wrote. “She said that when the complainant was asked to describe my race, she declined.”

Sherman said the only other lady in the park at the time was a “white lady on a bike who veered off as Caleb and I were walking in her direction.” He also said that she was the one who “saw fit to report me to security.”

Even though the interaction with the security officer was “pleasant,” Sherman noted the severity of being stopped by the police.

“If this complaint had been made to a different security officer or an actual cop, things could have gone very differently,” he wrote. “This is exactly why we have to talk about white privilege and why black lives matter. Because at any point doing anything anywhere my safety and my child’s safety could [have] been in jeopardy because [of] some well intentioned complaint.”

Last edited by HWBL; May 17th, 2018 at 02:12 AM.
    Brookie likes this.

***** celeb

All I gots to say is I wish a mothafucka WOULD!

Elite Member

I'm not one to defend Trump., but he called MS 13 members animals.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information