Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Like Tree386Likes

Thread: More open racism in Trump's America

Some Philly cops act like Rizzo is still alive.

But this heifer - https://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...wxq-story.html

I used to think that LA was this bastion of diversity and tolerance. The LA riots broke my face, as did OJ.

A woman’s racist rant at a CVS store in Los Angeles is being investigated as a possible hate crime after video of the threatening tirade went viral.

The disturbing video shows the white woman melting down in the doorway of the store, shouting the N-word repeatedly and stomping her feet before taking her obscenity-laced outburst outside.

“I would kill a [N-word], but the law says I can’t,” she rants in the video. “If the law didn’t say I couldn’t kill all the [N-word], they’d all be dead.”

The incident took place around 3:45 p.m. Tuesday at the CVS on Colorado Blvd. in the Eagle Rock neighborhood of Los Angeles, police said.A man who identified himself as the woman’s neighbor told the Daily News and KTLA-TV that she had a history of abusive behavior.
    Tony Toscano said neighbor Heather Patton, 49, berated him and his mother to the point they both took out civil restraining orders against her.

He claimed Patton told his Guatemalan mom and Sicilian dad to return to their countries. I was shocked to see it was her in the video, but I’m not surprised by her behavior. I had seen it before. I just didn’t know she was doing it to other people,” Toscano told The News in a phone interview Thursday.
    “It might be a hate crime, but she has mental health issues that need to be addressed,” he said. “She’s been yelling out racist slurs to my mom for the past four or five years.”

In home security video shared with KTLA and used to obtain the restraining orders, Patton is seen walking up to the Toscano’s property in a menacing manner and engaging in a physical struggle with her husband, Toscano said.

“The suspect was making multiple comments related to her hatred of African-Americans and using racial epithets. We took a crime report and the incident is still under investigation,” Officer Tony Im told the Daily News. “We do have the video.”

Attempts to reach Patton, who has prior addresses listed in New York, were not immediately successful Thursday.

Several reports claimed Patton has worked in the TV and film industry as a costume designer.

Actress Patricia Arquette said in a series of Twitter posts that Patton worked on her hit show “Medium,” but she didn’t recognize her.

"I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

EPIC!!!!
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

The last part of his speech can be heard here:

***** celeb

From that same city council meeting
    greysfang likes this.

***** celeb

Racist cop arrests two teenagers of color one of whom is a QUADRUPLE AMPUTEE!!!!!

***** celeb

^^^ I saw that earlier. I mean, what kind of freaking threat is a teenager with no legs or arms???
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Elite Member

typical - I can't get beyond his complaining that this has all been blown out of proportion & how it has ruined his life and his company. Yeah, okay you racist pig.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/ceo-fired-racist-rant-against-220738797.html

Business

CEO fired after racist rant against Uber driver

ABC News VideosFebruary 7, 2020, 7:28 PM EST

The driver refused to allow Hans Berglund to sit in the front seat of his car, and Uber has banned him from using its service.

Help - I can't get the video to post
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

College swim team takes bathroom break on the way back from a road trip. Local deputies spot the team’s only black member, tackle him, put a gun to his head, threaten to kill him. They later claim they mistakenly thought he’d taken the bus hostage.

https://t.co/eaTuFutgYt?amp=1

What in the actual fuck??
    Kittylady likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    College swim team takes bathroom break on the way back from a road trip. Local deputies spot the team’s only black member, tackle him, put a gun to his head, threaten to kill him. They later claim they mistakenly thought he’d taken the bus hostage.

https://t.co/eaTuFutgYt?amp=1
    Ok, so this happened where I live. In my metro area, I am on the Iowa side, and this happened on the IL side, about 20 minutes from my house. None of this story makes sense, and people are pissed. BTW, Rock Island County Sheriff is Gerry Bustos, the husband of US Rep Cheri Bustos. Bustos isn't known for pulling shady shit, so I am sure he'll get to the bottom of it.

Here's the full story as was published locally. Includes more details, including the testimony of the bus driver.

https://qctimes.com/news/local/trave...=home-trending
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Here's his getting to the bottom of it:

"Rock Island County Sheriff Gerry Bustos said in a news release issued Wednesday that allegations made in the lawsuit against his deputies, Asquini and Pena, also were without merit."
    https://qctimes.com/news/local/crime...749aaadb0.html

case closed
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Professor won't teach the rest of the semester after calling police on black student who wouldn't move seats

https://mobile.twitter.com/deray/status/1229542256992030723

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/13/us/ball-state-university-police-seat-change-professor-trnd/index.html

NEXT AT 5:30 on @FOX59
    : A Ball State University student removed from class by campus police allegedly for having his laptop out. Video clearly shows he wasn’t the only one and other students chime in.
    TAKE A LISTEN AND HEAR FROM
    @TheRealMufvsa_
    AND PROFESSOR at 5:30

https://twitter.com/DariusJohnsonTV/status/1220111627959271425?s=20

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread Information